Movie Thread

Movie Thread
I wanna watch some good shit tonight

I've already seen (& liked): Memento, Léon - The Professional, Interstellar, Arrival, Trainspotting, Ex Machina and 12 Monkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L93DJbPQpkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=75qzL2NMN3c
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk
dailymotion.com/video/x31fmo7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch Predestination, mindfuck guaranteed

Prepare to feel

Watch something dumb but awsome; Kung Fu Hustle, Starship Troopers, Dog Soldiers, Snatch.

Watch The Man from Nowhere. Dark gritty Korean action movie with a good story, the main character is intense

The prestige, slum dog millionaire, children of men, Dunkirk (in movie theaters at this moment), Avengers (I hate super hero movies, but this is one of those good ones like the first iron man)

Agreed; even if you do guess bits of it, the pacing is fast enough that it doesn't get boring

This guy gets it.

Watch There Will Be Blood

GREAT movie. Visually beautiful, good story, and them feels.

the emperor's new groove

ur an ugly stinky llama

Do you know what "nemesis" means? - youtube.com/watch?v=L93DJbPQpkQ

Bullet-tooth Tony - youtube.com/watch?v=75qzL2NMN3c

I can recommend Luther. But its a series.

There's a short movie called AM1200 that is a tightly made, high tension Lovecraftian horror flick. It's on Vimeo in its entirety. It's way better than most horror that comes out these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

The guy who did Arrival did this one too, its awesome.

Rampage (2009)
Rampage -capital punishment
Rampage -president down

We've always been each other's greatest nemesisesss... uh, nemeseee... um, what's the plural on that?

Fuck no it isn't.

The whole movie makes no fucking sense and is a chore to watch.

Here is the ending. It makes as much sense as this shitty movie. Kill yourself you tasteless retard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk

Fuck your autistic self and spoilers

>Kung Fu Hustle - full musician fight - dailymotion.com/video/x31fmo7

sorry for the dailymotion link

The Game

Best movie ending ever...

Thanks for not posting this in Sup Forums.
They're fucking elitists who don't know how to have a good time. I like the board but it's difficult to have casual movie discussion.

It is not my fault you're posting an artsy movie that tries too hard to be vague and mysterious. I had more fun reading the synopsis of the book it was based from than watching the whole thing. Utter waste of time. Get some real taste faggot.

Anything on this list is better than it by a long shot.

Sup Forums is only good for memes and shit posting. They make some good lists ocassionally otherwise.

>you're posting

I wasn't op, I just liked the movie for what it was

It is still a bad movie and you're a bad person for liking it.

garbage

if you like movies that make you think watch the man from earth. it is low budget but give it a chance, its really good.

I am glad we have come into an agreement.

Didn't know there was a part 3. Thanks mate!

For those who like to play games.

this movie was fucking stupid and nonsensical

Roll

Watch Mr. Nobody

There are some troll entries in this one but is worth checking out.

A truly Danish classic still lives up to this date with the spooks

i like your style

Usual Suspects, Fight Club, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, No Country for Old Men, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Layer Cake, Point Break and The Duel.

Agreed. That's an excellent movie
Also refreshingly content-free: Wag the Dog, Thank You for Smoking, Office Space, Raising Arizona, and Idiocracy.

It was indeed a mindfuck but was not that great of a movie

want some weird scifi shit check out existenz.
jude law is good in it.

plot - In the near-future, organic virtual reality game consoles known as "game pods" have replaced electronic ones. The pods are attached to "bio-ports", outlets inserted at players' spines, through biotechnological umbilical cords. Two game companies, Antenna Research and Cortical Systematics, compete against each other. In addition, a group of "realists" fights both companies to prevent the "deforming" of reality.

my nigga rampage was the shit

Anything by Cronenberg is pretty good. Great choice. But I preffer Videodrome more.

Watch The Killing of a Chinese Bookie

What about Taoism tho?

Anthropoid
Deepwater Horizon
Lion (2016)

I like the first one, the others just feel forced I don't know

dark city

bump

interstellar

>Arrival,
soooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay