There is a gay pride parade in my country in a few weeks

There is a gay pride parade in my country in a few weeks.
How do I make a pipe bomb?
>pic unrelated, just clickbait

Other urls found in this thread:

uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mods

The fuck we look like Google

what kind of equipment do you have access to?
im talking power tools

Go to a mosque and ask the sandniggers, you fuckin retard.

You make it by taking a standard 1 inch PVC pipe, filling it with some explosive material (you can make this stuff yourself) thowing in some nails or shit, encasing it inside something else, then you shove it WAAAAAY up your ass

Hey Intelligence offiicer of some country, How are you doing today?

got you covered fam

zero mosques in my country

Just look it up on google, you dumb fuck.

I-I...am not Intelligence officer.
No-now tell me, user, do you have any-any CP?

Well if you came here to ask, and Sup Forums isn't for everyone, that means that you are savvy enough to look on internet or the dark web for that information. Spoon-feeding time is over.

Just basic tools, probably could buy some thought

boil water and pour it in you ass

if you wanna be high while killing gays

No.

In all seriousness though OP, just search on Amazon for the Anarchists cookbook. Its there.

drunk while killing gays

there you go user I support you so here have this
uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf

OP I hope you realize a few of the following things:

1.) Sup Forums has an algorithm in place to report any threads such as this.
2.) There's usually always someone within the FBI to state to local levels of law enforcement watching Sup Forums.
3.) Your IP isn't hidden. Everyone on this thread is being tracked right now.

Have fun!

source?

>FBI

FBI can't do a shit to me, fam

Sorry, including INTERPOL.

I bet FBI has better shit to do

Pull a Boston Marathon, use a pressure cooker with some shrapnel inside (i.e. paperclips staples)

So FBI is going to waste their time and money to contact Interpol to waste their time and money to track me down because I asked how to make a pipe bomb on anonymous image board known for being filled with shitpost and low quality bait threads?

I am pretty fucked then

they used fucking paperclips and staples in it?

You put a bomb in a pipe. How dense are you?

1.) Sources for this "algorithm"? Last i remembered this site was a bastion of anonymity, this isnt facebook.

2.) You expect us to believe there is law enforcement watching all of Sup Forums at all times? Maybe your NSA would be able to monitor this or GCHQ if you didn't want american hands to get dirty.

3.) Explain to me exactly how you are certain nobody here can hide their IP.

tl;dr either you are baiting us, you are an SJW or legit law related. While im against bombing any fucker, I doubt everything you stated.

KGB IS NO THIS TOO I HAVE PROOF

I'm not sure exactly what they used but they should do the trick, If you get them flying fast enough they can do some serious damage

nice dubs

Gasoline + styrafoam = Naplam
1part gas, 3 parts styrafoam. Mix in something gasoline wont eat through, like metal.