I'm so tired of living a lie. How do I tell my friends and family I'm a pedophile?

I'm so tired of living a lie. How do I tell my friends and family I'm a pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKGs4j7jdvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont

Just dont do it dude. Ive been a pedophile my whole life and never told about it to anyone but my best friend.

Kys you disgusting human being

no u

Uninstall system 32 and hang yourself

I can't help how I am born. I can remember being attracted to little girls even back in elementary school

youtube.com/watch?v=BKGs4j7jdvM

Sage

If I could strangle the life out of your miserable excuse for a body, I would do it with no more thought than killing a roach.

This. You can control how you act, but you can't control how you feel. People don't become pedos due to poor life choices or being an actual bad person, you just get born like that I guess. Not saying anything should be legal regarding kids, but we need to show just a bit more sympathy towards people who identify as a pedo (and havent done anything with a kid, of course. There's a difference between having feelings and acting out on those feelings as I've already said)

drop everything/everyone and move to thailand

I think that's being too harsh user. He needs treatment, and a chance to try and live a normal life. He didn't choose to feel this way. However, the fact that he wants to confess to other people that he's a pedo makes it look like he wants to fully embrace his feelings and live out his fantasies. OP, you need treatment. These feelings are very real, so telling you to deny them wont do anything, but you need to learn how to make it better. Despite what your penis tells you, fucking a kid that hasn't sexually mentally matured yet is extremely bad for that kid's mental health and further progression. Unless you simply don't care about scarring a kid, then in that case you are kind of a dick.

This. This is how it really is.

Here, have a loli.

Thanks user that's a nice looking loli.

My gf called me out on it and I admitted having some fantasy's but she is cool with it. Shen knows I whould never act on it.

>He needs treatment, and a chance to try and live a normal life

Im this user and never felt the need to get treatment to live a "normal life". Ive never touched a kid and I never will (I want to do it tho)

Im a pedo and Im happy about it, I guess I just got used to it after so many years.
I have a car, a job, still single and very succesful.

I dont know why so many pedo anons feel bad about it. Society is a bitch and all but once you learn how to live with it, isnt that bad.

god we sink lower every day
maybe if you got off the internet and actually chilled with your girl instead of wanking it to lolis all day you wouldn't feel like such a degenerate scum bag

why would you want to

back to redd*t!

I wish society would allow you to tell people. So they could help you through it like anybody else who has issues. If you told people you were suicidal, you would have hotlines and everything. they even hotlines now to help quit smoking. But instead we live in a society that scream at you, "fuck you!!! I'll cut your balls off!!! you disgusting pig!!!" Rahhhh!! and because they do that, you'll never talk to anyone about it, and because you harbor it, when you see an oppurtunity you'll act on it. Hereby creating areal life victim.

Yaay!! Threaten pedos with death and harm so it results in more victims.

Makes perfect sense.

I'm the user who gave 2 long speeches about this
I have feelings like this too to be honest, I can push them away most of the time however, and that's why I haven't checked myself into treatment. Occassionally I'll get urges, every 7-10 days or so, but then I just come to Sup Forums and look up a loli bread and the feelings go away again. If, however, you think about acting it out every day (don't quote me on this, I'm not sure if such a thing even occurs, but it probably does since I've heard many horrifying pedo rape/rape and murder stories) then it's a problem. A big one.

There are maybe like 1 or 2 secrets you will tell in your life that don't get told to at least 1 other person. DO. NOT. DO. IT. ALSO. DON'T. FUCK. KIDS.

This is very true. We as people need to adopt a different mentality when it comes to dealing with pedos. I know that quite a large number of pedos rape children, but there are many of us who try and hide our feeling, afraid of harming an innocent child and thus punishing ourselves. People need to adopt a mentality to want to help people who truly wouldn't ever harm a child.

You dont, because remember kids... its only illegal if you get caught

Go watch magic kindom or child's play

hi, how did coming out to our friend go?

Im pretty sure out there are pedos thinking about acting out and raping kids, because they are scum and disgusting human beings. And shitters like those are who give an awful reputation to pedos.

In the other hand, there a pedos that actually have self control and are living a normal life. But yeah, fapping to loli eventually and stuff. I mean, the urge never goes away.

People who arent like this thinks that all the pedo anons are a threat, and thats not true.

It was pretty OK since he was kinda like a pedo too so yeah, we talk about that stuff all the time.

he was kinda like a pedo too?

>pedo anons

Yeah, the fucker got molested by his aunt when he was 5 years old. She was 12 and made him and his 3 years old (my friends little brother) lick her pussy.

So fast forward, the aunt gave birth to a cute loli and when she was like 8 my friend (12 or 13 now) touched her and made her suck his dick. Etc. etc.

I totally agree with you on what you said about raping scum giving a horrible name to people who genuinely want to live a normal life. The public reaction to pedos also makes it harder and less likely for "problematic" pedos to seek treatment, because they're afraid of the way people will act around them. And then one day, due to unprocessed and untreated urges, those problematic people snap and molest a child, the very thing they might have maybe wanted to prevent, but didn't because they were afraid of all the harm simply confessing their feelings could net them. It kinda baffles me to see that people haven't realized this yet. Im sure that half if not most child molesting cases wouldn't have happened if the society was willing to actually try and help people like us instead of branding us as scum automatically. Im sure all of us would have chosen to never have these feelings if it were possible, but the public just doesn't seem to get this. Again, feeling things and actually acting out on them are two completely different things.

wew i see.

having someone to talk to about that stuff is pretty much the single most important factor in improving a person's mental health. its good you and him are able to discuss things with each other. very very few people actually have that and i think that makes me sad.

It would legitimately improve society if you were all put down.

I kinda have a friend whos a pedo too. We discovered that about the two us completely by accident(he didnt know I was a pedo, and I didnt know that he was. I worded that weird af). We don't talk about it much and I'm sure both of us would even make excuses to each other about our feelings, but deep down it's nice to have a person near me who feels the same things I feel, even if we don't mention it often.

This is the one thing you tell nobody. Ever.

Please just read this entire thread (if you're not trolling) and try to understand whats being said here.

its nice to have someone who you are not hiding things from, who you feel comfortable with and who you can trust and relate to. if everyone had that the world would be a lot less shitty.

Totally. People definitely need other people who will give them support for certain things. Especially with something as taboo/missunderstood as this.

>because they were afraid of all the harm simply confessing their feelings could net them

So much this. I swear to god I will never tell anyone that Im a pedo because that would fuck my entire life. Im living in a 3rd world country and people like me are literally exiled if attracted to little kids.

Ive been working so hard, I finished the university, got a good job, Im doing so well... all that stuff Ive been working for can be demolished if I say that Im a pedo, hell no thx.

Yeah dude. Its really relieving when I talk to him about that stuff. Not talking about it with someone may be really stressfull tbh.

All lolicons are pedos

I don't think that many people deny this. Lolis are simply legal victimless ways to express our feelings.

You do not.

Seriously, that's not a good idea. They won't take it well.

i think most lolicons aren't pedo but just weirdos who find cute drawings sexual. i don't really understand how or why but it happens that way for some people where they are genuinely not into real kids, just the cute little girl anime aesthetic. many are pedos, while others are pedos in denial afraid of being hated by other lolicons. i'd be curious to learn the truth but there is no way to find out for sure.

Same here actually. Third world(sort of) country and confessing to anyone other than this one friend I have whos also a pedo would completely fuck my life over. I just hope I don't snap years down the line, so far I have it under control. Never once got weird around a kid, so I can't be doing all that bad right?

Dubbs of Wisdom.

Don't it will just make your life worse.
I just tell them im waiting for my wizard powers to kick in b4 sexing.

See im like that except i dont have a car and im barely making it... Hopefully i can get in on the next round of promotions at my job

I'm not.

A pedophile is someone who has "an exclusive or primary attraction to prepubescent children".

When I fap to cartoons, 99% of it is loli.

When I make folders of clothed people to fap to from Sup Forums and elsewhere, the majority is adults, and maybe less than half is underage, including teenagers.

When I think about dating or having sex in real life, it's exclusive people my own age. I can't think of a single RL child I'm attracted to.

I don't know why I like lolis so much, and perhaps it means something, but seems like the more real things get, the less pedo I am.

I've had fantasies that border on that area before, but so have I had fantasies involving dogs and gingers and retards and other things I wouldn't fuck IRL, so whatever.

you will never make a little girl this happy

>how do i tell my friends and my family that I'm a pedophile

Don't tell.

But if you really want,just tell to your closest friends and to your closest relatives.

So flat and hairless. Delicious