Fluff thread

Fluff thread.
Old one hit image limit.
>Lets do this.

Guess who?

Starting bump...

fuck, why? can you at least stay on topic?
>>/mlp/ is thataway.

There are plenty of images on the booru that are not directly mlp related.

As I said last thread, I don't really like mlp, why the fuck would I go there?

anyways, continuing bump

Then why do you have to be off topic? This is /fluff/ not /mlp/.

With pleasure! and also mlp pics
To piss people off obviously, jeez are you really that retarded?

not retarded, just hopeful

now, two OC that i made last thread. not very good, but they are my first two.

>posts fluffy which is about pain
>hopeful

2/2 and end of dump til someone else gets in here.

I like hugbox more than abuse. Abuse is simply what gets the people in here talking.

Sorry, I don't speak fluffy, Here's Apple Bloom tho.

>over 18

emotionless neckbeard detected

Thank you!

So which one are you? Also "emotionless neckbeard" or underage b&?

>so which one are you?

what are you talking about? who's talking about underage b?

I shall fight this point faggot with you. You have my hugbox!

Who else wants to see live action fluffy videos or picture series?

>water an inch deep, sweedish fish, candy mushrooms and milk-chocolate coconut and real berries.
>would build this/10 for fluffies. just need a poop area.

They'd have to be done pretty well

You were clearly implying that I'm either under 18 or that lame insult.
Same applies to you.
>inb4 dats nut wut aye mant hurr durr

Also, this is Scootaloo

the best we've got is that guy who did the needle-tacking
merlin and watermelon it think?

Build steps to the side of the volcano. They shit in it, shit goes down a hole

Those things are adorable. I can't wait til he's done with Berry.

nice. but they would likely fall in and die. same with the water though. fuck, if you did it right you could get the whole virgin sacrifice thing going again.

It would have to be convincing. The person who did this would be famous. And hated. And possibly arrested. But famous!

same

>kill the one with the mohawk
>they all have mohawk

I'd like to think you can train a fluffy to not drown in an inch of water. You can teach four year olds to swim, you could teach fluffies. Especially fluffies with streamlined fur like the ones Carpdime draws.

these threads are the pinnacle of retarded, autistic degeneracy. you should all be ashamed of how stupid you are.

>either under 18

when the fuck did I do that? you've got the wrong user bruv

Ouch, you're a really special snowflake aren't you? Well since you're in a fluffy thread, that's to be expected but still, one of the most special snowflake I ever met. Congrats!

This is Sup Forums 4Chin

piss off kike, I'm not sure if you just hate your life and others as a result but I don't know who or what you're fucking talking about go away. christ

Do you have nothing better to do OP or can you be any bigger of a foghorn than you are being right now?

Could we please stop feeding the brony?

What is the brownies problem with fluffies?

Dude hangs and possibly posts on topic in a fluffy thread and tells me I hate my life?
The only person more retarded then you I ever saw on Sup Forums during all those years was pic related, are you him?

Can you stop feeding the fluff threads as well them fucking things a no more different than /mlp/

Brown fluffies are usually considered undesirable by ferals looking to attract owners. Typically, they are the first abandoned in survival situations. Worse, when food supply is low, they are often cannibalized by their mothers to produce milk.

Worst case scenario the mother is a smarty that treats the baby with hostility and continually abuses it until one of the previous two scenarios occur. This includes forcing the baby to live in filth, eat shit, and possibly cater as a slave to the "bestest babbeh." It's kind of ironic. Brown fluffies would likely be the ones to best survive against predators in the wild due to their coloration.

is mlp the new chickun now?

Nah. Chocofag was never openly hostile. This guy is just a fuckstick.

That's terrible logic and even worse storytelling

well, you should respect my quads. mlp is the new chickun

It's generally accepted by most headcanons.

>This guy is just a fuckstick

>are you him?

no, I'm not, keep searching though if you wish

>being this triggered over hairy miniature cows

Consider them checked (along with those dubs) but not respected. MLP is just a bastard.

MFW I am eating chicken while reading this

This idea needs more use

that is literally what happens in feral situations. its genetic programming that kicks in in stressful situations. in safe situations (domestic fluffies) it can still occur, though much rarer.
>its just the way fluffies are
though it can be trained or beaten out, though the latter often results in situations like the Nestle comic.

MODS MODS MODS !!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE POSTING MLP WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG

>being this triggered

...this is probably the ultimate weirdbox and i've seen a lot of shit on the booru.
>i like it though.

Considering that Sup Forums made them not logical humor user just irony

Because that's where your kind belong. Read the rules.

Their just drawings

I only hit the end of last thread and wanted another. Fuck off til another day.
>im only replying because im inbetween fapping at traps and fantasizing about cucking.

Thank you

Faggot

Just explain to me how I can troll fluffers on /mlp/ and I'll go there right away.

And these fluffies are the same exact thing they don't belong on Sup Forums

Damn it, Im on your side but it would be wrong of me not calling you a faggot when you are acting like one.

>no shit? huh, wonder what i've been doing for the past several months in my free time. must not be drawing fluffies?
never said they were real fuckwit. just implied that in cannon, thats the background.
no different than saying "harry pothead was almost killed by voldumbort as a child"

which episode is this?

We are all degenerates here user

Why? Fluffy ponies started on Sup Forums. They started from the constant spamming of mlp crap all over Sup Forums until they eventually got their own board.