Pussy, anal or mouth, and why

pussy, anal or mouth, and why.

Anal. Just to hear her scream.

Lets see her butthole

Definitely up the ass.

that pussy is a solid 10

you're the first one that wants to fuck her pussy, not sure why people tend to go for her ass

im honestly an anal dude but thats a pretty A+ puss

12/10 pussy, more plz

would you guys go bare ? i'd love to hear more. she's really into rough stuff too, unfortunately it's not really in my personality, i'd love to see someone really give it to her

Ass

skin on skin or i dont get in

do you like anal in general or is there something about her ?

I would grab her by the throat and fuck her as hard as i could. I'd love to just feel my tip mash into her cervix over and over. Pull out and cum all over that perfect pussy and then keep fucking her until I came inside.

that would be so hot. i've never hit her cervix though so i'm not sure how she'd react

A2M because that's the best way to make sure a slut knows her place.

want me to find out for you?

i'd love that, but i've never talked to her about this fantasy before. i'm not sure what she'd say, it could ruin the relationship

Bring her to me. I'll seduce.

Creampie pics? That would be awesome

You wont do shit edge lord

whats her personality like?

This fucking idiot has apparently never hit a woman's cervix. It is extremely painful to them, unless she is into extreme amounts of internal pain. Plus her pussy will ache for days, most girls aren't into getting their cervix slammed.

Ass to mouth.

Always go for ass to mouth.

she's pretty cool, you'd think she'd be more of a bitch by how she looks but she's quite calm/nice and has a sudmissive side.

also the vast majority of you guys wants to fuck her up the ass, why ?

This user knows what's up

so we wouldn't have to look at that fucking face

She has a pretty ass, it would be awesome to fuck her ass while you slam her booty
At least thats what i think
In general i like anal

Anal, cuz it's a dude

Can you post more pussy?
Her pussy looks amazing and I need to see more (preferably spread) pics of it

It's the first thing you do with a free fucktoy, bro.

It's not like you have a relationship with her to ruin by making things gross or anything.

That's why you always go ass to mouth in this situation. That's not something you'd do with your girl but this isn't ever going to be your girl.

IMPREGNATION

that might be a bit further than what i'm thinking about in my fantasy

Why are you being gay? I'm literally the only motherfucker in this thread asking for pussy pics and you won't post any
Wtf?!

Mouth. Feels the best, no risk of pregnancy, and you don't get shit on your dick. If I could only have one, mouth all the way.

would you make her swallow or finish somehere on her ?

My hand.
I am not gay

gotta make em taste their own bum

>two x four
>the temple
>

what now ?