How can white boys compete with THIS!?

How can white boys compete with THIS!?

Held back a couple years

probably has a tiny dick

Job security.

Too bad he should have graduated high school a decade ago. Poor Tequanishawn never could tell 1 + 2 from Cleopatra.

He's probably like that black tard from the longest yard

...While white man still does all the thinking and strategy

bitch please

Probably has been in 8th grade for years

By graduating from 8th grade before they are 35 years old like the nigger in the OP's picture.

He's 30

I'm convinced white women liking black men is a myth. Today I've been trying to catfish women on tinder as a muscular black man and not a single person has matched with me aside from a big black woman.

By winning all the strongest man in the world competitions, and also by making the money to pay that dude to play on the team I own.

You would be correct. Its also a myth perpetrated by the jews to try cause some shit in this toilet of a board. I don't have the images at hand, but there are images on this site basically proving it.

How can shitskins compete with THIS!?

Honestly kinda disappointed because I was hoping to catfish some coal burners tonight but no coal burners to be found.

>hey rook. Welcome to the team.

>Remember to do everything me and Bill say, or we'll trade you to the Browns.

By not being held back 5 years.

did he have a glass bottle in his hand?

no, just his fist

300 years of subjugation and artificial selection

That actually makes sense....

He already has the sleepy eyes of football-related traumatic brain injuries. I am sure he will be Very stable and functional at, oh.. 35, 40 and beyond.

Jewish women love black cock.

How can I compete? How about by not being a nigger

6'4" 315
but I'm almost 25. So he has youth on my ass.

well, he's been 10 years in the 8th grade, when will he make it to the ninth grade?

Hahahaha

Hey its THIS thread again.
Give up Igor it isnt working. Someone should tell your boss that shitposting isnt a career.

I was 6'3 and 270

White owners breed their slaves for centuries to maximize strength and stamina. Who wants a ninety pound weakling working the plantation fields?

So, this is not due to some inherent genetic superiority but, rather, caused by early and unwitting eugenics programs.

Jimmy the Greek was right, of course, but sjw's would like us to believe that deliberately-bred physical qualities equate to some sort of superiority. If that were true....and try to follow me on this one.....

If it was true that blacks were the superior race, then whites would be demanding reparations.

(Ok, we wouldn't, we have self respect, but you get my point.)

If you take a close look at the right-hand half of the OP's image:

..... you will probably see a strategically positioned small "tick" upon his pantaloons -
which is most likely intended to confirm your (and everybody else's) supposition.

He'll make a great bodyguard for his white classmate who becomes a billionaire CEO.

We can't.
Imagine being white, how we must resort to fantasy to cope with our inadequacy, how miserable it is to be inferior and know. Please allow us to make some racist remarks to console ourselves. It is literally our only consolation prize in life.
It is exhausting and painful to imagine how great it would be to be part of the superior race. I can't even spend much time fantasizing about being black. It would only heighten the contrast between my inadequate race and the superior black man. I lose all hope when I allow my mind to go there.
It is instead better to submit to the black man, for this at least affords some pleasure, whereas trying to imagine being black brings with it a painful crash that cannot be recovered from.
Racism allows us to fill up the time in between sexually submitting to black men and allows us to do it with some semblance of dignity. To be entirely socially submissive, even in social interactions, would just be too much to bear. We knos we're inferior and will make up for any transgressions with our bedroom behavior. We are all yours and you can have your way with us.
There is nno other role for us in this life

Forgot to say he's 32

How can Niggers compete with THIS?

Was that a buncha teeth flying out?

Chewed up chicken

Is he in 8th grade too?

No, but he's the same age

Pretty sure it was pocket sand

This, football and basketball is literally like slavery