Can anyone tell me what these little squares are inside this wallet I'm looking to purchase? I give up

Can anyone tell me what these little squares are inside this wallet I'm looking to purchase? I give up.

Last one. I have no idea

Condoms

Beat me 2 it lol

SD cards

So for the money can breath

Microsd cards or adapters

Had one like that with the holes. Was for putting a loose key into if you didn't carry a ring of them

Probably subway/transit tokens. Easier to access there and separated from your coins.

In all honesty though, they look too small for condoms to fit. I think this anonhas the right of it

for cuff links?

The only plausible explanation so far, but who the fuck is carrying around spare SD cards?

photographers and cryptoanarchists

Jared probably

you're supposed to cut on the dotted line

I would assume cuff links

It's for your phone sim cards, when you need to switch it out for another or hold an extra.

Jared probably Who the fuck would design a wallet that you have to cut yourself lol nobody would buy that shit.

they're plenty big enough for condoms for op

You stick a key in it. It holds the body of the key in place while the protruding end protrudes. Have you never owned a fucking wallet?

They hold your ps2 memory cards. Don't be retarded.

idk maybe somebody who would buy a wallet and not know what its functions are? last time you get advice from me

These are my cuff links

does anyone other than drug dealers need multiple phone sim cards?

For keys you fucking idiots

Spare keys.

Looking at the photo cuff links should fit, but why put it in your wallet?

SD cards seems to fit but Yeah, who carries them around? Ask the seller OP and enlighten us all

>Who the fuck would design a wallet that you have to cut yourself lol nobody would buy that shit.

That actually sounds like a brilliant idea. Put razor blades in the squares, for the emo on the go.

I don't know how big sim cards are where you happen to live, dude, but I could fit 4 of them in one of those, and even then, they'd probably still fall out.

I'll check my own fucking dubs, fuck this thread.

This is the finger wallet OP latest design you should buy this finger wallet from me tm (c)

Both of these make sense

travel for business

Sim cards for when you travel overseas.