>schedule
>2017 prediction
>one reason to visit the town your campus is in

Other urls found in this thread:

landof10.com/michigan/tom-brady-anything-help-michigan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Ohio State loses to Oklahoma at home

SECOND for DAWGS

Second for I started a new dynasty on NCAA 14. Reply to this if you want in.

>Ohio State

>@ Indiana
>Oklahoma
>Army
>UNLV
>@ Rutgers
>Maryland
>@ Nebraska
>Penn State
>@ Iowa
>Michigan State
>Illinois
>@ Michigan

We drop either the Oklahoma or Michigan game, make it to the B1GCG anyway, then smoke the playoffs again. 15-0 is the dream, 14-1 is the prediction, 9-3 is the JUST.

And, Katzinger's.

>74
its confirmed m8

one more weekend with any kind of football, starting today. fuck.

You guys are gonna beat Okie at home, no dede, no mixon, that atmosphere. Oh yeah I never talked about my experience in the Horse Shoe. Shit was loud yo.

Pitt
2. Northwest Missouri State
3. Princeton
4. Clempson
5. James Madison
6. Florida State University
7. Oklahoma
8. USC
9. Ok State
10. Bama

QB Draft Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bell™ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section

God Tier. Chad Kelly
Big ass power gap

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Nathan Peterman
3. Mitch Trubitsky
4. Watson
5. Davis Webb
Smaller powergap

6. Kizer
7. Sefo
8. Kaaya
9. Terrell
10. Appleby
11. Tyler O'Connor

Just go find a real job tier

Trevor Knight
Seth Russell
Beathard
Bart Houston

Convert to RB tier
Tommy Armstrong

C.J. Beathard should be "become a country singer" tier. Look at his brother.

Was a broke fuqqboi back in the day and sold my 360

I seriously hope no NFL teams are stupid enough to waste an early pick on Mahomes.

Baylor

Liberty
UTSA
@Duke
Oklahoma
@Kansas State
BYE
@Oklahoma State
West Virginia
Texas
@Kansas
Texas Tech (Arlington, TX)
Iowa State
@TCU
Big XII Championship (fat chance)

If we somehow don't get the book thrown at us and the death penalty handed down, I'd be optimistic enough to say 8-4. OU is always feast or famine (mostly famine). Texas might get their shit together. Road games are always nervous endeavors, so the K-State and TCU games are on notice. Who the fuck knows with Duke.

The Vitek's Gut Pak

He's projected early(1-2) by some.

I don't think they will though. I bet he goes 3rd at the soonest, but this is pre combine so we dont really know for another month

Yeah. I heard somewhere that it set some seismic levels after Samuel's TD. What I through was super impressive was Speight's 4th and goal TD in the Ohio State student section. That was the loudest I've ever heard the stadium. I thought for sure that the noise and atmosphere would get to him, and end the game right there, but Big Guy made a clutch throw. He's gonna be pretty good next season.

I've been both on the field and in the stands of the Shoe. Funnily enough, the stadium doesn't look nearly as big from the field as it does from the nosebleeds. Maybe that helps channel the noise downwards or something.

I feel like >we can beat Oklahoma at home. Giving the spanking they gave them in Norman last year, and how Ohio State has filled up their losses to the draft with 5 star talent, and Oklahoma has not, I think it will be another win. Probably not a blowout, but convincing. I do have to agree with you on the phone 15-0. Urbz can't seem to win a natty without a random loss in the season. I think it will be Sparty or Iowa.

Idk man OU really isn't that bad.

And lets be honest here, I'd expect a bunch of 4 star seniors to put an ass beating on 5* freshman/sophomores.

>I'd expect a bunch of 4 star seniors to put an ass beating on 5* freshman/sophomores.

That was the expectation last year, and we housed them on the road. With most of our offense coming back and an OC who doesn't use lead paint as a cocktail mixer, they're in for an even harder fight.

But as said, Urban Meyer just can't win it all without some dumb fucking loss somewhere in the season, and as far as dumb fucking losses go, Oklahoma wouldn't be close to world-ending.

Tennessee

GT
Indiana State
Dirty Reptile Fucks
UMass
Dawgs
Cocks
Tide
Cats
Brett Farve U
BLM U
LSU
Vandy

7-5, really, but I'll be satisfied if >we beat Dirty Reptile Fucks into submission again and make it 8-4

Calhoun's on the river - Elite tier southern cuisine

Yeah Speight gets alot of shit from people especially here, but considering this dude was listed as a 2 Star and borderline 3 Star as a recruit and the strides he's made is very impressive. If Speight never fucked up his shoulder vs. Iowa im CONVINCED we would've had a better game vs. OSU, he wasn't confident i his arm and second guessed himself on many throws, he hesitated alot and definitely reinjured it in that game. If you go back you can see him holding it often and at one point goes down and Harbaugh "JOHN, JOHN" (The Backup) but he shrugs it off and goes back in. He's tough and a Big Guy. Big expectations for him next year and im sure he'll deliver when he's 100%. Also little tidbit, that stadium got so quiet on that Last second Kick Return that Lewis almost took back for the win as time expired, if he never cut back in he would've scored. Nobody seems to remember that.
Oh definitely Stadiums always look big on TV, the first time I went to a Michigan game as a wee little lad I was like "that's it? looked bigger on TV" then when your inside it seems bigger again.

>He's tough and a Big Guy.

does the autism ever end?

>team
THE Florida Alligators
>schedule
>2017 prediction
pic
Although the Michigan and FSU games could be tossups. Michigan lost a lot more important talent than we did, and they were already a meme team to begin with
We're playing Florida State at home and without Dalvin Cook
>one reason to visit the town your campus is in
A myriad of natural wonders I will list as follows:
>Payne's Prarie
>Devil's Millhopper
>Close Proximity to Ginnie Springs, Poe Springs, Blue Springs, Ichetucknee Springs/Ichetucknee River
Plus it's pretty close to St. Augustine, one of the most based towns in the US of A

I got you guys with 5 losses, Texas A&M, Michigan, FSU, Georgia, and LSU.

Cap this lmao

Florida is the exact opposite of a meme team.
Every year the media and fans underappreciate us, and every year we """""overperform""""""
Coach Mac is the most underrated coach in college football, and with a competent Feleipe Franks or Kyle Trask at the helm, we're going at the very least to the Orange Bowl.

>Georgia
>Beating Florida
>Under Mac
good meme
You cap it my >does it for free friend

>Michigan vs Gaytors

The broship continues

>TOSSUP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Didn't Get Into UF University's fall is imminent

Florida will probably lose to Michigan, Tennessee, LSU, and FSU

Florida might lose to Kentucky, Vandy, aTm, Georgia, and the Cocks

I honestly have no idea why you guys are always so optimistic.

What is this broship? When did that start? And how is Florida involved in this broship whatsoever?

How many wins Butch "5* Hearts" Jones need to keep his job?

You niggerinos have been saying the same thing for 2 straight seasons, and look where that's gotten you.

He's saying Michigan and Free Shoes have a broship for some strange reason (probably because of 1 meme bowl game)

If anything UF and UM should have a broship
>Elite engineering schools
>Best school in their respective states
>FLAGSHIP institutions of their respective states
>Both brandish alpha predatory animals as a mascot
>Both wear blue

>Elite engineering schools
so proud of your autism and asians
also UF has the worst Nuclear Engineering program in the country
>Best school in their respective states
>FLAGSHIP institutions of their respective states
Can't really argue with that they are both pretty good
>Both brandish alpha predatory animals as a mascot
Which would easily be defeated by a Spartan or a Seminole or a Volunteer, and both would die if they ate a Buckeye, and honestly I'd take a Bulldog against a Wolverine, Gator would probably fuck Uga up though.
>Both wear blue
And pair it with shitty colors

I agree you guys should be bros because you are clearly faggots

You forgot you also have the worst fanbases on Earth

What's your school if I may ask?

It definitely does not start with the word "The"

9 wins and 0 moral victories

About ten weeks til the draft

SIGH

>FSU is a toss-up

It's going to be 5 in a row.

All universities start with The

>The University of (Insert Name)
>The (Insert Name) State University

Unless it's a Tech I assume.

And there are only two Tech school's in the FBS if I recall, Georgia Tech, and Texas Tech.

Unless you're a FCS, DII, DIII, JUCO Pleb.

>The Georgia Institute of Technology

Thanks my good trip for strengthening my argument.
>0.01 shekel(s) have been deposited into your Sup Forums account

Brigham Young University. No the's anywhere

>All universities start with The
>here's some universities that don't

Which is it, O Brilliant user.

Only one school is pretentious about having their name start with The

It's the one University self-involved enough to think that starting with THE is something they invented.

Fuck Urban Meyer btw

I think I know why Michigan and FSU bro out, they have one thing in common.

Rich history of curbstomping gaytors, when was the last time Florida beat FSU? and when was the last time Florida beat Michigan?

reminder

>Current win streak

>only 9 years

seems easy to fix that, I'll remember your post 10 years from now

>Florida State will overtake the Gators in your lifetime

feels good lads

>open thread
>(insert team) arguing with (insert team) about (insert rivalry)
>close thread

feelsgoodman

>Not wanting to argue about rivalries

What are you, gay?

Fine give me the run down of your rivalries, give me the history I have time. Im bored anyway.

ECU vs NC State

>ECU's 1991 Peach Bowl victory will live on in memory forever

>ECU vs UNC

Always fun to beat a famous basketball school on the gridiron as a G5 team.

>ECU vs Marshall

Friendly rival ever since the plane crash.

>ECU vs UCF

UCF won the conference title on a hail Mary years ago. Not a very intense rivalry.

Michigan diddled us over a dog for the first third of the series, there was a stretch of time where it went back and forth, and now we're restoring the balance year by year.

We play against Illinois every so often for a turtle.

Our series against Penn State sits at 17-14, so it's close.

Give me all the meme moments both teams hold on to dearly. Im intrigued somewhat, I don't know much about Michigan, or Ohio State except it's the most autistic rivalry in college football and the most shilled (no offense)

Fuck every school in Texas

Big 12 rivalries are so much better.

The only Big 12 rivalry people give a shit about outside of the Big 12's footprint is Texas/OU. I say this is a fan and alum of a Big 12 school.

No one gives a shit about almost every rivalry

landof10.com/michigan/tom-brady-anything-help-michigan

Tom Brady is a fucking idiot

Miami hurricanes are dindu nuffin criminals

Florida gators are autistic cuckolds

you mad kid?

2016 - "The Spot": down 3 in 2OT and facing 4th and 1, Ohio State's JT Barrett runs a QB keep, gets hit at the line, and is given the first down despite the chains not being run out. Ohio State wins on the next play, and "The Spot" costs Michigan a B1GCG berth and likely a playoff spot.

2006 - GOTC: #1 Ohio State vs #2 Michigan. Ohio State wins 42-39, Troy Smith salts his Heisman campaign, and the BCS is tangled in a huge controversy about rematching them or putting Florida in the title game

The 1990s - Michigan cucks Ohio State out of title contention three times, and Ohio State can't return the favor in 97.

1991 - The Pose: Desmond Howard strikes the Heisman pose after running a punt back for a TD against Ohio State. He wins the trophy.

1970s - The Ten Years War: Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler face over a decade and change with some of the best teams either school would either field. Hayes also got "That Team Up North" going.

Clearly, I know more about the recent events than the shit that happened before the 90s, because I'm a hopped-up Millennial. If I had to choose the "biggest moment" for each team, for Michigan it would be either Howard's pose or beating us in 97. For Ohio State, the elders would remember cucking Michigan out of the Rose Bowl in 1973, for the youngers, probably the GOTC.

>it's the most autistic rivalry in college football and the most shilled (no offense)

None taken, we wear that shit as a badge of honor.

>UF vs FSU
Natural rivalry, two biggest public institutions in the state. Fans are annoying rednecks
>UF vs Miami
Got cuck'd out of an annual series. Fans are private school jews and Miami negroes/spics (spics don't really watch cfb though).
>UF vs UGA
World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Pretty comfy rivalry even though Jawjia fans are the most autistic fans in the SEC
>UF vs UTenn
kek volunqueers think this is a rivalry.
>tfw every black person in Gainesville is either a Miami or FSU fan

For Tennessee:

>Alabama
Best rivalry in sports to have never had an important game ever, we have pretty much never played when both teams are good, but we're historically the best teams in the Conference.
The rivalry is incredibly streaky with them winning 5 then us winning like 6 then them winning 11, then us winning like 7. Currently, we're on the getting raped side and have lost 10 straight with no semblance of hope left.

Alabama leads 53-38-7 now.

>Vandy
In the bad old days they used to destroy us and then steal our women and spit on our dead bodies. Tennessee's most famous coach: General Neyland was hired with the only guideline being "Beat Vanderbilt"
After Neyland, Vandy has been an afterthought and only wins in the memiest ways, like this year. They have also transformed from cool rich people to nerds, so now we steal their women which is nice.

Tennessee leads 75-31-5

>Florida

The newest of our rivalries but one of the most heated. In the good old days, Tennessee would rarely play Florida, but when they did Tennessee would almost always win. Then in the 90's the SEC decided we should play every year for some reason.
This also happened to coincide with perhaps the best run in both program's history. Every game pretty much decided the SEC. Florida won most of them though because Spurrier is an asshole and also Fulmer was an assistantbabby.
In the early 2000's both teams started to suck, but Florida got Urban Meyer while Tennessee fired Fulmer, and then hired Lane fucking Kiffin and then hired Derek fucking Dooley. So, the Gators were able to hang 11 games on Tennessee in a row, until Butch Jones actually ended it this year (which is the sole reason he still has a job).

Florida leads the series 26-20

>tfw late to thread to give run down
K&C gave a really good explanation so this I guess for meeeechigan as well Who /editing2016ncaa14rosterstoadd2017recruitsforyourteam/ here?

Do you still want in to the dynasty we were talking about in the last thread? I've got it up and running, just adding people in at this point.

Im totally up for it, I just need to buy Xbox Live. Gamertag is "Somali Butcher" if you want to add me in advance on a friends list or whatever.

Since I had a lot of fun writing this I'll add

>Kentucky

Another series that used to be more important. Kentucky-Tennessee actually saw the two best coaches in SEC history go up against each other. Bear Byrant at Kentucky and General Neyland at Tennessee (unfortunately the two never played while Bryant was at Alabama). The game used to be played for a trophy too (which is rare in SEC play). It was the Beer Barrel (pic related), and was dope as fuck, but then in the 90's some Kentucky players died in a drunk driving accident and it was discontinued for some reason. Legend says the Beer Barrel is still hidden somewhere in the tunnels under Neyland Stadium. In the 50's, some Kentucky students also dognapped Smokey, which was pretty rude tbqh, but they returned him gracefully at the next game and he lived nicely on a farm in Lexington until then so that was nice.
These days the rivalry has faltered after Tennessee has won like 34 of the last 35 or so. And the most common thing you hear from Kentucky fans is "Wait till Basketball season" but they still haven't beaten us twice in one season since like 2005 lmao

Tennessee leads the series 79-24-9

BAH GAWD STOP THE DAYUM MATCH

aight. sent

>Somali Butcher

Finally decided to own it, huh?

Harbaughlin was taken, leave me alone.

Which console?

xbox 360

Alright, sent you the invite for the dynasty. Just accept it when you get live again and you should be good to go.

Ah, too bad.

k

>Harbaughlin's xbox profile

"Peppers is ELITE"

Harbaughlin
Mogadishu, Somalia

(You)

>Jawjia fans are the most autistic fans in the SEC
In the world.

>The University of Tennessee Volunteers
>I'm too lazy to copy paste the schedule because we're going to go 7-5 with losses to the big three, and 2 memelosses
>Knoxville is alright I guess and there's the Sunsphere and it's near Oak Ridge National Labratory but that's it. It's really just an average city with a big university attached to it.

Holy fuck guys I found the closest thing to a costanza gamer picture on xbox 360.

LOOK AT MY FUCKING PROFILE (Somali Butcher)

ORNL is gay af and for autistic STEMfags

We Chad, alpha STEMbros go to Y12

But I agree with you on Knoxville, if you're like me and love the outdoors there is tons of stuff to do, but if you don't, literally all you can do is eat, get drunk and go to a movie I guess

I can dig it

Holy fuck that's perfect

Graduated a couple years ago, had the time of my life in Knoxville, but yeah if you’re not into outdoors stuff you’re not gonna have the best time

I mean it's a college town so if you actually go there you're gonna have a great time. I really like Knoxville but on it's own it's not super-exciting.

I do think West Knoxville is one of the best places in the world to raise a kid.

>And there are only two Tech school's in the FBS if I recall, Georgia Tech, and Texas Tech.

Yeah I really don't get do much outdoors because of work and school which sucks because it was a big reason for me coming here instead of TTU or MTSU.
I also don't like having to go out to Turkey Creek every damn time I need to do any shopping.

>underrating based south Knox

But at the end of the day, all that matters is not living on the east side of town

FSU had such an outdated logo
It hurts to look at it again

Hello AAC bro

>not mentioning the 1969 game

Woody's "greatest team ever" (his words) and defending national championship getting upset by Bo Schembechler during his first year as a coach. Which lead to Woody somehow getting even more mad at Michigan and was the start of the 10 years war.

West and South Knoxville are good

North Knoxville is for pretentious hipster fucks and East Knoxville is for getting murdered.

I guess I'll make one for Alabama.

>Tennessee
Alabama's longest, continuous running rivalry. Used to be a bit of tossup before the Bear. Nowadays it's a streakfest. There's a tradition where the winner of the Third Saturday in October would get to smoke a cigar afterwards.

>Auburn
The University of Alabama has always hated Auburn ever since it opened. Auburn was seen as competing for students that would ordinarily go to Alabama. Alabama has thrown everything at them early on to get them to close. The University even got legislators to kill funding for Auburn multiple times. Alabama finally stopped it's actions when the GI Bill was passed. The resentment between the two Universities is still present and that is played out on the football field. Auburn will give it's all against Alabama even in down years.

>LSU
A relatively new rivalry but always intense. Practically every game will go to the wire or have something unexpected happen.

>Penn State
This goes back to the Bear Bryant days against Joe Paterno. Used to be pretty good game to look forward to. Such a shame it doesn't seem it will be continued.

>Mississippi State
ISHYGDDT

>Somali Butcher

I'm surprised that name isn't blocked