Richfags, help a Caribbean Sup Forumsro out

Richfags, help a Caribbean Sup Forumsro out.

It's tropical storm and hurricane season for those of us that live near the Atlantic, and my island has been getting beat up pretty badly by thunderstorms for the past few weeks.

Also, my house is still all fucked up from Hurricane Matthew. Mainly my roof.

A section of it got literally destroyed.

>Pic related

I was able to pretty much replace the sheetrocks, carpets, light fixtures and furniture over the last few months, but fixing my roof is just out of my budget (I'm a student working part-time). I did some patch jobs and laid some tarps, but the storms ripped everything up.

The house can't survive another heavy storm or God forbid another hurricane with the roof in this condition.

The repairs will cost around 3000, but any donation will do. I just wanna start working on the really damaged part first.

My PayPal is: paypal (dot) me/dtgriffin

Thanks for hearing Me out!

You should send this to Alice

Alice?

Become a pirate OP. I seen a movie about you faggots.

And get sniped by Navy Seals? I learned a lesson from the Somalis

Why would you replace the carpets and furniture, before fixing the roof?!?

Get some sharks to eat the seals. Think alpha predator.

The work that I did on the roof was holding up pretty well until the last few storms. In hindsight, I should have worked on that first.

I say replace the roof with stainless steel so it'll never get destroyed again sure it'll cost more but would probably be cheaper in the long run 3/8in thick should do or get normal steel and paint it to prevent rusting and if it cracks just weld over it ($160 for a tig welder + gas)

>get small loan
>fix roof
>put house on airbnb
>repay loan
>literally profit

Maybe in the future. You really only see those types of roofs on commercial buildings over here.

You are black, aren't you?

Trying to avoid going that route considering most of my income goes toward my university fees. I doubt anyone would even lend to a student in his early 20s with no credit. At least over here.

I am black, yes. Need me to breed your wife?

And they'll get some orcas to eat my sharks. We only have bitch ass reef sharks here though. Most of the big ones breed in our waters but hang out in the Atlantic.

Oops, disregard that extra (You)