Well, a dream came true today. Waited my whole life for this. Mom finally gave me a blow job...

Well, a dream came true today. Waited my whole life for this. Mom finally gave me a blow job. She called me asking for a ride, as her car broke down again. And I told her no way. Her car is constantly breaking down, and when I do give her a ride its to her drug dealers house. Then she said, "OMG please! I'll give you a blow job, lol" I immediately said yes. She said she was only joking. I said, no you weren't and I drove right over. She blew me right there in the front seat of my car.

We had a bit of a discussion about it first, about how I was her son and she was my Mom, and then I finally said "Mom, 'lil pee pee ain't gonna suck itself. get to it."

Post more pics of mom...
Or I call bullshit.

She sucked it so good. Oh my god. Nothing like your Mom sucking your pee pee. Mom sucking your pee pee is the spice of life I gotta tell ya.

Nothing says 'hot' like a mother up mom slurping her boy's noodle.

Show her tits

Pic related?

Yes that's mom

i wouldn't let your mom suck me off, why would you?

For real

Got vids or just more pics? Either way keep posting

enjoy your AIDS. Are you in Florida? Palm trees in the background, seems like a Florida drug addict degenerate thing.

His dick is small but nice, blowjobs are probably hard to come by. I've never gotten one, I'd take that crackwhore for a spin

Let's say this is real.
1. Your mom will probably also fuck you, just saying. She looks like a desperate crack whore.
2. Your mom looks like a desperate crack whore and probably has every disease in the book so proceed with caution.

Bump, and more pics plz

> Show her tits

Here ya go

Any more pics of her slobbing on your knob?

Who the fuck actually says "lol"

Did Mom swallow? If so she swallowed her own grandkids.

Kind of looks like E.T.

Crack whore confirmed

Glad to hear you guys think Mom is hot. I think so too!

Dude, blowjob pics

Do you also do crack op?

try to fuck her next time and cum inside her pussy

Any vids?

No one is saying .

It's hot that she sucked her son's cock for a ride

New quest added: Come back with pregnancy test and make retard children

What brand of crack do you prefer? I really like the one that makes me want to fuck aids ridden whores in my car.

your mom's doing really well, it seems

Wait either this is still happening or ops a fag. Either way post vids now

>"OMG please! I'll give you a blow job, lol"

I'm skeptical of this just by this sentence alone. Now if you paid a whore to role play as your mom then it makes sense

what about old pussy of mom

so she changed outfits in the car ... nice

To be honest I really don't believe it's his mom. Just some old whore he's fucking.

Your mom is a hooker?

Yes, a crack whore for sure. Can't tell if she's really your Mom but nowthat you have established the BJ for a ride, you should be getting regular BJ's and possibly fucks frequently. You can probably whore her out to your buddies.ChaChing.

Glad to hear you guys love her. Of course I prejudiced. She's my mom.

OP, Are you on crack too?

holy shit that bitch looks rough

is your mom a crack whore?

make her a snapchat and we can all get the noods

Changed clothes between pictures but you just got your first blowjob from her? Fake. /thread

Wait 'till you see her a year from now. If she's still alive. Sad, cuz she was a good looking woman in the past I bet.

Makes me miss banging crackwhores.

That diseased crotch.

That and one pic had her sucking a nigger

>she was kidding about the bj
>proceeds to take nudes with son in broad daylight

terrifying

what diseases do you have?

Meeting old Craigslist whores is THE BEST thing ever.

>Met some old retired stripper
>She asked me to bring booze and blow to her place
>get there and shes probably 50, blonde, skinny, fake tits
>I drop 2/6 of rum on the sidewalk like some sperg
>she says its ok and has more drinks inside
>we do some lines, and I ask to use her shower since I hurried here getting drugs and booze
>she says ok, as long as she can bathe me
>whathefuckthatskindofhot.jpeg
>i ask her to take her shirt off as I stip and get into the shower
>she shows off her nice tits and scrubs me and blows me
>later, after a few blowjobs and handjobs Im fucked up enough to ask if she would be down for a mommy fantasy roleplay type thing
>she's not down for it, but says I can be a younger neighbour or something
>I want to feverishly try all of my hidden fantasies since I feel so comfortable with this woman. Tale her panties off and put them inside her pussy as she's blowing me
>after I cum on her face, I slip her panties back on, put on some weird japanese silk kimono nightgown thing she owns and we talk and do lines for the rest of the night
>begin to slowly realize she's schizophrenic and super lonely and wants a friend more than the army of people that fuck her and just leave
>feelssuperbadman but came like 7 times and drank all her booze. Would totally do again.

Morale of the story is keep looking at Craisglist ads. You never know what you're going to get.

>pic related. Her in the 80's

Top kek

You got your mom to strip for you in two or more occasions?

1. Purple Bra, Orange Shirt
2. Blue Shirt
3. Beige Bra, Orange Shorts
4. Pink shirt, Light Blue Green bra?

Her facebook pic

are you not afraid of STD's? i work in healthcare and can't wrap my mind around how people would let their most precious body part get slathered in infectious pathogens. as much of a sexual deviant as i may be, i fucking actually care about my dick's safety.

She needed a lot of rides.

Fucking hot!! Mmmmmmm fappity fap.

>lil pee pee ain't gonna suck itself. get to it."
LOST

Guys.... Stop posting here. Let's start a crackwhore thread but OP is losing his balls off. We have seen 3 outfits and at least 2 different cocks in this one "car ride." Op doesn't hasn't earned your posts.

she looks like a fucking meth addict who somehow has perfect teeth

This thread combined with the tv show Drugs inc. Is going to give me nitemares

Drugs/alcohol definitely play a role in stupid risk taking behaviour, but we used a condom, and generally speaking Im not banging homeless chicks.

I also get STD tested every few months, or between partners. Ive gone off the rails the last 3 years, and have become a sexual deviant, so I should be more scared if I wasnt too busy self-imploding.

What the hell happened to the right titty? Looks like it got slashed or some shit...

obviously not your mom but some horny ass gilf...not a methhead because of teeth condition. you got more pics or vids???

While people hate and kill trans the other side is fucking their family members...smh...kill me please..

Probably creased from being in her bra.

Before her aids?

ITT: OP pretends that some junkie prostitute who's pics he found onlibe are his own mom and the underage ITT believe him

This thread made me sterile.

And possibly asexual.

You live in Florida don't you. God I fucking hate my state, I hate it so fucking much.

I know it's not his mom, I just want to see a vid

Well, it would be hot if it was really your mom that blew you. But, she is soooo fucked up that if she isn't mom and is just some ordinary drug addicted cunt, you are nutz to get you dick anywhere near her.

White women don't really age very well. She is either someones wife/gf or just a street whore. But yea...that looks about right for a 60'ish year old white woman...

Well at least she is not going to hurt her jaw on little "peepee."

Man I love Sup Forums story time

Lol

I'll bet both my kidneys that slag slurps on BBC

true. Lindsay Lohan looks 60 now.

I think it's more gay and pathetic that you to obsess and took the time to zoom on his dick and upload a pic...lol

If you google Minx DeVille, its this gay fag

>letting a junkie prostitute that looms like Clint Howard suck your lil pee pee

Dat's "'lil pee pee"

Would bang her into next Tuesday. Hot!!

Haha I wish I talked to her again after that night. Pretty sure that was just her stripper name in western Canada 30 years ago.