twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

England is my city, OP

dont need or want one.. canadian

I own eleven of them

>tfw republic of Texas

>Need

Because I have an adequate sized penis, and have no need to over compensate for it

dont really see the point of owning one

Why is your gun painted retarded?

I'm poor

Sup

I'm sure that's what your boyfriend tells you when he's fucking you in your ass

>that 10/22

I'm...I'm not sure how to feel about that OP

100% American

merica

Convicted felon.

wELL I JUST TRADED MY RIFLE FOR 2 motorcycles and am down one gun now. kinda sucks only having 5 now but motorcycles!!!

So defensive, sorry you are stuck with an undersized penis.

Feel about it how you want, it's the quietest gun I've ever shot

I own 23 and work for a company that makes suppressors.

because people don't shoot at each other where i live

Considering that I already want to shoot myself, giving me the means is not a wise idea. That, or I would actually try to use it properly and shoot my dick off somehow.

I do, several and proudly. Now /k/ is that way, please return to it so the rest of us can enjoy aded, angry, and depraved section of the website in peace

not me, don't care.

Is it the one that is publicly against the HPA because they are a bunch of money grubbing leftist faggots?

Better question is,
>why haven't you walked into oncoming traffic yet?

so much this

I can't pass a background test

Do you even bother to wipe your ass?

Where is that?

I used to have many guns, but I lost them all in a horrible boating accident.

Looks good for shooting empty cans off the fence out back. God I miss my childhood. Enjoy it while you can.

Ah a fellow 10/22 owner nice but why the yellow?

Nope, personally i hope it passes just because sales will go up. It is kind of a slow time for us since very one thought Clitton would win so they stocked up and now there is a surplus out there.

I have a few....

Well i am fucking retarded i wanted to respond to your post not my own

gun owners are some of the angriest people in the country. Not because of some dumb fake association between tools and criminals, but because we are literally persecuted for our way of life by a bunch of pussy college hipsters who yell about "equality for everyone"

well, business is cool, but also freedom?

why do amerifats get so defensive when you question their "rights"?

Because 'Muricans think nobody else has any rights.

It's not about "rights" from some piece of paper, it's about a bunch of whiny assholes whose feelings dictate which hunks of metal make me a criminal by having locked in a safe.

>it's about a bunch of gun manufacturers make me believe that whiny assholes want to take away my guns.
ftfy

Fuck yeah! Freedom too!

Why are we born in this world to suffer?

So I saw some videos about amerifags getting mad at cops.
>retard walking down the street with a fucking AR-15 or whatever the fuck
>nice coo just asking for ID because of huge fucking gun hanging over shoulder
>retard gets mad says "according to 2nd amandment I can chose not to show my ID, i have a license to carry and I will carry"
Is this true? You're not required to show ID?

Also why do you amerifags need a huge gun in your house and walk around with it? I sort of get why you have a pistol in your house for burglars but anything more than that is just for fun, america is retarded for allowing that shit. its fun to see you retards kill eachothers though.

Oh good thing its the gun makers that only want me to think the left wing nutters want to ban guns.

I think ill go down to my local gun store tomorrow and pick up a SVT-40 and grab an AR pistol while im there then but a stock on it because the democrats dont really want to ban guns.

Can't afford a reliable one and don't want to waste money on a cheapo :(

Suggestions?

There's no requirement to carry an ID if you're just walking around, and in most states there is no permit required to openly carry a firearm.

Glock, for 500-650 you can get the best handgun on the market. They are not fancy they are not flashy but they work
every
single
time

Get quality used guns, police trade-ins are your best bet. Pic related, my 1990 Glock 17. Used. Abused. 100% reliable.

fair. I know whenever the debate over gun control happens around me the pro gun side stays civil while the andi gunners often devolve into shouting and insults
>mfw they end up looking like massive dickheads in front of everyone there to see

Shotguns are far better for home invasions and burglars.

Pistols are great for CCW

Rifels and shotguns are good hunting tools.

And the evil baby killing salt ghost gun 30 caliber assault clip semi auto machine gun with the shoulder thing that goes up are for when people try to take the others away from us.

I'm from NY, the corrupt politicians that run my state (not corrupt because of gun control, they just do shit like scalp baseball tickets on a large scale to make free money, which is illegal) have literally said that taking guns away is their goal.

Besides, I make my own guns, who needs manufacturers? Liberals want to label us all as lawless cowboys, but I actually have to follow a myriad patchwork of non-sensical laws so that the guns I build are legal. see pic related which is totally accurate.

No one seems to want to agree that this is actually a civil rights issue because the left likes to call themselves "pro civil rights" but they actually have a set of freedoms they like and a set they dislike, just like the conservatives. Both sides are freedom hating, biggoted assholes. We need a world where lesbians can defend their pot farms with machine guns.

>I sort of get why you have a pistol in your house for burglars but anything more than that is just for fun
You do forget about hunting, and target practice.

You really are stupid as shit then. If democrats really wanted to ban your guns, they would have back in 08/09 when they had control of house, senate and presidency. You fail to understand that most on the left are tired of the shootings that ended up with someone with mental problems getting access to guns, and just want tougher background checks.

>gun manufacturers make me believe
Nigga what there's no making me believe when people and politicians actively push gun control related policies daily

>I sort of get why you have a pistol in your house for burglars

then you know absolutely nothing about firearms. A long gun (rifle or shotgun) is a far better choice for home defense than a pistol. Pistols are designed to be small and compact for carrying on your person. They are quite weak in comparison to long guns and in a home scenario concealability is pointless, so maximized firepower and lethality are the most important criteria.

Honestly shocked it took 5 posts for someone to mention penis size.

I really dont know what it is with anti gun people and their rampant obsession with dicks.

>Glock

>Best handgun on the market

Glocks are the bud light of pistols. Fairly inexpensive, really well known and they get the job done. There are guns that are miles better

Because having a definite way out of life would inspire me to be a better person but instead life feels the need to strip me of the means I set for myself

user didn't ask about the best gun ever made, user asked about the most effective reliable tool for a low price point. Glock is a clearly good option.

Nigga wat?

Pistol is superior for home defense due to size and manuverability. Can be used one handed in a struggle. Can be aimed quicker and not as cumbersome.

he didn't mention anything about penis size, you did lmao

somebody owns a .22

I own 12 but I recently had this boating accident where I seem to have lost them all. Feels bad~

You're a retard if you think clearing your house alone is a good idea. Professional SWAT teams wearing body armor get fucking ambushed and killed while clearing buildings. For the lone homeowner, your only non-retarded option is get to a phone and call 911 with a gun aimed at the door of whatever room you're in. Anything else is retarded as fuck.

Ruger

Only get Glock if you want to temporary stun your assailant by blowing off your own hand

Not required to carry ID? That's retarded
Not required to carry permit or not required to HAVE a permit? Either one of them is retarded, one of them a bit more than the other.

But this dude was walking in the city in normal clothes, hunting was nowhere to be seen
Also in my country where nobody is getting raped robbed and shot on every corner, the only people who can carry a fire arm besides cops are hunters, they need a permit to hunt, a permit for the gun and when they go out with their shit they can't have their gun out like that.

Just accept that the 2nd amandment is bullshit

>Not required to carry ID? That's retarded

So by law when you're walking in public in your country you are legally required to have a wallet and have a government ID at all times? fuckin kek

I have lots of weapons and have been trained in all the weapons I own. Guns and bombs, are the most cowardly weapons available. Granted they can equalize someone who can't protect themselves, but a brain damaged child can point a gun and kill someone. Way too often, idiots with attitudes kill people with guns.

I didn't even say a pistol was better I said that I understand why you would have a pistol for protection (indoors) I also didn't claim to know anything about guns

That's almost as bad as following duty to retreat laws. It's your house, fucking defend it or call your wife's son's father to do it for you you fucking cuck. You're not going up against a diehard-esque hostage situation, you're looking for the nigger struggling to lug your tv out the window.

Arex Zero-1 seems to be a somewhat good gun too, but Glocks have the longest and best track record on the market.

>You really are stupid as shit then. If democrats really wanted to ban your guns, they would have back in 08/09 when they had control of house, senate and presidency.

Doing a sweeping gun ban is both unconstitutional and political suicide.

Rather then make a law saying "da guberment gunna tuuk ur gunz! nao hand em over jefro!" They just make laws to chip a little away at a time. a little here a little there. Ban this ammo, ban this, ban that. ban imports from here, require this and require that. to the point where one day people looking at getting into shooting decide "eh there is too many hoops to jump through. ill just buy the latest I phone and X box"

A lot of people are tired of crimes and shootings. but to take guns away from law abiding citizens runs along the lines of "well lets just make murder illegal then they cant shoot people!"

Honestly the right and left support background checks. but what each side consider a background check varies widly. for example the right wants it to be nothing more then a background check while most of the left wants to make a defacto regestry.

>Just accept that the 2nd amendment is bullshit
Fine but its still there so we can use it to the fullest extent.

why the fuck would someone be legally required to carry an ID at all times? What shithole dystopian country do you live in where you must carry a wallet with a government ID all the time?

>5 posts in.

>Because I have an adequate sized penis, and have no need to over compensate for it

Hey i found the video of me shooting the machine gun from work (poorly). Its on my twitch account so sorry about that

twitch tv/videos/162267811

But I do own a gun(s).

NIGGA WHY do you need an entire arsenal for you "protection" anyway? You think north korea is gonna run into your house at any minute? You americans can't even relax in your own house, I suggest you buy a decent lock instead of a new COD weapon class

Do whatever the fuck you want, just know jamal with his $50 hi point is going to kill you because you're a retard who thinks he's some fucking DELTA force operator. have fun, fuckface

Vermont has never required a permit and does not issue them. It's called freedom.

2nd "amandment" is fine, but owning a tool is a natural right. Being a responsible, reasonable person is an expected part of being in a civilized society.

On the remote chance that this isnt b8
Why do you feel that you have a right to unmolested commerce? If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. Now submit to our checkpoints so we can make sure you dont have any blacklisted objects, literary or otherwise.

Live in Australia,
Don't own enough land at the moment to own one.
Planning on getting licenced and armed within 12 months.
Any QLD's own guns with advice?

I don't "need" an aresenal. I don't need a flatscreen TV or video games or even a car. Shit, I could take the bus. But I am a free citizen and I choose to do what I want. Because I can. And you can't do anything about it. So, uh...get fucked.

Yes from the age of 14 you have to be able to identify yourself.
>fucking kek
Yeah that's what goes through my head when I see all the shit going on in the US

>Glocks have the longest and best track record on the market.

For frag damage?

Pistol : s&w mp shield 9mm
Shotgun: maverick 88 12 gauge
For rifles sks's are good and fairly affordable last time I looked but I'd just save for an ar-15 only because 5.56 ammo would be everywhere if you were ever to need a gun like that

Nice, man. 2/5 isn't that bad haha.

As soon as I get out of NY I'm gonna start an NFA collection, cheap cobray ftw!

So when you're in a bathing suit you hide your wallet up your ass? Or do you have a waterproof pocket on your speedo?

Here is one the police tried to blow up at the range with detcord. I think with a little TLC it could work again.

SKSes cost out the ass now. Good luck finding one for under $400

The Glocknade maymay hasn't been relevant in decades since, you know, they fixed it.

99% of those exploding are retards double charging their cases trying to turn a .40 into a 10mm cause they're too stupid to buy a 10mm.

You have terrible advice. It's not like your filucki g dive rolling g around the house like james bond. 99% it's going to be a lone nigger looking for a tv. Just point and pew pew at him. No need to be a bitch about it. Probably not even packing himself.
It's nothing like the movies, it's usually a crack head looking for cash or some street urchin who doesn't know how to take a safety off.

I respect that

I'm not a detla operator, asshole, just don't like waiting for jamal to finish culturally enriching my television and children before i go see what's going on in my fucking house.

because im not a pistola gram gram
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

>having kids

first mistake

Get them quick man they are getting harder to come by.

Not like a nigger is going to be missed anyway. Just shoot.

A country where I can walk around safely without getting raped by nignogs inside my own house. The police never even asks for ID anyway, so it doesn't even affect me.

Also: when the police arrests somebody they take their ID and scan it, so even if they try to escape they just know who it is. America on the other hand doesn't give a fuck who the guy is, the cop is just thinking
>yeah I arrested another nigga the bois will be proud
And when he tries to escape he just shoots him...