youtube.com/watch?v=96QPxT92lQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=k4yi5t9CWos
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VdIDxMg74
youtube.com/watch?v=GuvlTSRAmlI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx_C28G_Hs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they CAN't make good music

they are one of the best

krautrock is really fucking boring just listen to british prog like a normal person you nu male fuck

Best band of all time tbqh

Or just listen to both instead of being a fucking plen

>plen

>really boring
at least listen to Ege Bamyasi, newfag

One of the best bands ever thanks to Tago Mago.

Good shit mang

a long time favorite of mine. these days i find myself listening to pic related and saw delight over tago, ege, and future days

Did they ever tour with Fela Kuti?

That would be boss.

I wish this was longer. If last moments would go on and not fade, the song would be even better, love this guitar sounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=WUVEnXw8zH0

Come Sta La Luna is an underrated track

Great stuff.

Bel Air is an absolute journey.

prog is actually way more boring. it's music that's technical for the sake of being technical. it's hardly well thought out or artful. Can on the other hand is very warm and loose because it's every band member doing exactly what they want and expressing themselves truly whether it's through a difficult time signature and odd rhythm or a simple groove

i want to hear Sup Forums's thoughts on saw delight. i picked this up as a blind buy and was so pleasantly surprised.

fly by night
youtube.com/watch?v=96QPxT92lQ8

don't say no. a jam on the moonshake riff and just as good imo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4yi5t9CWos

live version i just discovered too if anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VdIDxMg74

animal waves. this one has a very climactic ending imo. love the guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=GuvlTSRAmlI

i think SD is a very nice album with lots of great grooves and rhythm. i also think this record is the precursor to the whole world music thing that the talking heads, peter gabriel and king crimson helped make popular

Are any of the albums released after Future Days worth listening to?

Yes. I didn't bother for a while because I'd heard mixed stuff. Listen to Soon Over Babaluma - fantastic album, and the first they did without a vocalist I believe. Even on the so-called 'bad' albums they did, there's good stuff.

Great band.
I don't like Ege Bamyasi for some reason, but Tago Mago, Soundtracks and Future Days are my all-time favourites.

What's their best album?

good band to namedrop, which happens all the time here. not so much discussion

Monster Movie is massively underappreciated
Malcolm Mooney is such a fantastic vocalist, it's a shame he dropped after Soundtracks

What pisses me off is that, with most Can albums on Apple Music, they're missing just one song. Like, they taunt you with the albums but they're not the full thing. Peeves me off because I have to torrent certain tracks and manually add them to the albums in my library.

Go back to 2012, I thought this meme ended

Probably Tago Mago.

It's very good, but kinda annoying that it feels like a Velvet Underground tribute album

according to scaruffi they invented trip hop, noise rock, industrial and post rock.
is that true?

>streaming services

This guy gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx_C28G_Hs4

I don't know. I was going to give this band a listen but said that they were for "nu males" so I better not give it a try.

kys

Soundtracks isn't bad but it feels so incomplete and directionless (unsurprisingly since it wasn't created as a coherent album).

First half of Tago Mago > Future Days > second half of Tago Mago > Ege Bamyasi > the rest

They were influential on the development of post-rock, rest is pretty questionable imo

Scaruffi also gives new albums lower scores because they cost less money to produce and don't need to be recorded in a studio.

literally look one post above yours you fucking melon.

i don't need direction to love an album, though having a cohesive sound through out an album can be a plus

Take off your trip

nah

And this, my man, it' s not true