Well I've come to ask the unthinkable. Sup Forums. How do I get rid of a phycotic girl

Well I've come to ask the unthinkable. Sup Forums. How do I get rid of a phycotic girl.
For a little background
>be about 17
>typical for this board I guess, a bit overweight absolutely no self esteem
>out hanging with friend one night and I meet the first girl that actually likes me
>thought it was perfect
>realized she was a controlling bitch
>tried to get me to fight with my dad/cousins/few friends I had
>got real handsy with my best friend once and he left and refused to be around her
>psychological torture the whole time
>"You don't want to do *blank* because you don't love me"
>thought I could change her so I stuck it out for a year before I just had to call it quits
>tried to get her to break up with me, was casually racist and dismissive because I knew she would come back to bother me
>finally broke up with her over the phone (did I say she was incredibly violent and almost went to jail for assault at sixteen?)
>also hit me sometimes
>She kept me high the whole time so I didn't know any better
Now she's back, after I blocked her on everything I could think of she seems he'll bent on talking to me. I've even threatened to call the cops twice but she's back. And I just don't know what to do anymore. All I want to do is forget my senior year but she just keeps coming back. I really need your advice guys.

Did I mention her friends send me death threats every now and again?
Saved one for tall to chuckle at.

Blue cloud and ignore 100%. Don't acknowledge her at all. She'll go away eventually. Also, get another girlfriend

so why are u here? still missing the point... go to the police... not like Sup Forums is the best place for this =|

Blue cloud = block. My iPad has autism.

I would but then I feel like she'll just end up on my doorstep with a knife or something. I really fucked up with this one.

She keeps making new account and using friends phones to call me.

if she want to stab u going to the police or not make no diference, but if u go u'll maybe get a paper that makes she stay away from u...

use all this things u have as prof, is simple... don't over think... and where are u from OP? get a gun =| i heard /k/ has some tutorials, just don't eat the brownies =V

OP just ignore her and don't start drama with illiterate people
If you should go to /adv/ for advice not Sup Forums were a bunch of tard fags

A restraining order is just a piece of paper and if I shoot her I'll have nightmarish legal proceedings.

OK here's the thing though, you have to ignore her completely. Do not engage. Do not speak with her. Not communicate further with her in any way. She is dead to the you. Do not utter one word to her.

If you must, delete all your accounts and change your phone number. This will blow over soon and you can get all that shit back in six months. I think every single guy who is had relationships with women have had at least one psycho. I know I have had a few. They eventually go away and find somebody else to bother

I have been. It's been over a year.

Og king says you're lying. He's says you've been talking to her. And I believe him. DONT talk to her. At all. Not one word. Ever.

get a gun a restraining order anyway and give her the ice... u'r overthinking a lot... and man up

I've been blocking her for a year. That was right after I broke up with her.

Ok well keep doing what you're doing then. She will eventually go away

Here's to hoping

>dating a nigger
What did you expect user?

>psychoLOGically

I dated a girl like that before OP. She wasn't even hot and I only stayed with her cause she pulled the "I'm going to kill myself if you leave me" shit. I just ignored her and changed my number and she was gone after awhile.. Found out she's dating someone new now, and hell, I feel sorry for that guy lmao

Yeah she pulled that shit. Swallowed a bunch of something and I kinda hoped it would work.