Cowboy thread

cowboy thread

zary what games are there to play

a lot
you just don't want to play them

Thats because theyre all shitty
also keke at pubg csgo creates

that's still subjective to one's opinion

meh, didn't really care about cosmetics in pubg anyways, all my guy wears is underwear and a balaclava

anyone got more stuff like this?
bulges, I mean

hot

I've let my dog mount me. Dog cock is best cock

very hot boy

tell daddy all about it

You never said what type of cowboy

First time was when I was maybe 15. We had just gotten this lovely golden retriever lab mix and he was only a few months old so super energetic and always horny. I ad the house to myself most weekends sister stayed at her friends house or worked and parents went to the lake. I had recently discovered the joys of pounding my ass with my sister's dildo and found a video of a girl getting reamed by a dog online. I loved it, I was so jealous as I watched this chick get pounded. Spike noticed me jacking off and nosed at my hand and I realized I didn't have to be jealous. So I took him to the bathroom and threw down a towel to kneel on and since I had just been fingering myself decided to just spread my cheeks and let him use me. He was a good 7ish inches but my sister's dildo was both longer and thicker so I knelt down with my face on the floor and pulled my cheeks wide open. It took a hilarious tiny amount of encouragement to get him to mount me and after adjusting a little bit I felt him slide in my ass. He got just the tip on one of he frantic searching thrusts and I thought he was going to slide out again but I guess he realized he hit the target and drove his big red dick in me in one thrust. And then he hammered my ass faster than any guy I've ever had has been able to. It was amazing and I just knelt there holding my butt open and loving it. I didn't really notice his knot until it was in me because he was thinner than the dildo I used regularly. I didn't notice until started swelling and we were already tied together.

Same here!, my St.bernard is like my second boyfreind

My hero

Did you know dogs cum for several minutes. Like continuous flow into you for 10+ minutes. I didn't. I wish I knew sooner, because the creampie he filled me with felt so good. It just kept filling me and between his knot stretching my asshole almost painfully full and my face down ass up position it just poured deeper into me as I knelt there. Eventually he pulled out and I watched his cum run out my ass and drip down my dick onto the floor between my knees. (I moved the towel so I would have leverage when he tried to yank his knot from my butt). I licked it before clenched shut and stood up. I kept his sperm in my ass until I let him fuck me again a few hours later this time with a mirror between my knees so I could watch him fuck me

This guy gets it! I have a pair of huskys and a Dane. I love having them fuck me until I bloat with hot, watery dog cum.

hey league, what's up

Sounds hot. Hope i get the opportunity to be alone with a big . Once i jacked off my friends golden retriever, the feeling of his wet cock in my hand still makes me diamonds.

not much, playing magic duels because I don't have too much else to do really.

i think badj plays that sometimes
not much else to do, hm? that sounds like it could be a problem
no other games you feel like playing?

not currently I guess. I have just been making new decks and stuff.

Is there more to this pic?

Wish this was me.

tfw exercising and have nothing to watch or read

aww
i do that in paragon sometimes to stay updated and keep me busy for a few hours

why don't you feel like playing anything else?

probably

Sharpe's series by Bernard Cornwell

neeeeeeerd

i gave you a suggestion for reading, what more do you want

i read reddit not books wtf

xd

bet you kiss women faggot

women are awful, evil creatures

i worked for 8 hours, then wrote an essay for 4, and soon it will be time for me to go to bed so i can drive 14 hours tomorrow

why do you kiss them then

because i'm gay, duh
didn't you know i'm a m2f demigender niggerfaggot?

too bad you cant join the army now :^)

man I am bored.

are you ashley

i'm not american, and my joke of a country said that they accept all gender identities into the military after trumps tweets earlier

identity politics is actually so fucking awful holy shit i just want it to end
why are people encouraging this shit

me too, kinda

No?

Autism is an epidemic
Trans should be hung

I want to play something but don't have the energy.

why are you unsure if you are ashley or not?

Seems like a weird question

came buckets boy thank you

you behave like ashley, and i know he changes his monikers.

I mean I think I know who you're talking about but no, Im not them and havent changed my shit ever

Well fuck I won a raffle and I didn't respond in time.

when i was in a college course earlier this year, there was a girl saying she was trans and got all buttflustered when i was making jokes about identity politics and trans stuff that's been going on to other classmates, and she took it like an all-out attack on her personally, i should have said she needed professional mental help

i know how that feels, i usually just end up vegitating watching twitch or something

"sorry i dont argue with retards"

sorry, i've not noticed you much. we must post at separate times. anyway, see you later.

meh, it's way too late now

sigh
so instead of trying to understand, you stood there dishonestly apologetic and walked away with a twisted idea of "its mental disorder"
I really do hate this world

I was a cowboy once

what is there to understand

have you ever experienced gender dysphoria?