Ask a intersectional feminist anything

Ask a intersectional feminist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why haven't you moved to Saudi Arabia yet to enjoy all the freedoms that Islam gives women?

How does it feel to have low IQ?

Not a question, but here's a tip
Transition to a man
Get dat sweet male privilege
Enjoy the patriarchy
????
Profit!

How can cis white men have privilage if gender and race are social constructs?

Is it sexist for a man to strike a woman in self defense if she is hitting him with a baseball bat?

how does it feel being as intelligent as a goldfish?

>trips
you must answer

Do you mean ask AN intersectional feminist anything?

How does it feel to know that trans and soon to be all gays aren't allowed in the military anymore thanks to you shrieking parasites?

>a intersectional
an

The other day, I was called a sexist because I said that women don't have a fighting instinct that men do. I don't really think that's sexist, just a statement of fact and I said so. How is it that feminists have no problem portraying men as having a natural tendency toward violence, yet would argue that saying men have a fighting instinct that women don't is sexist?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

What is your honest opinion of "pics you shouldn't share" threads?

May I see your vagina?

Do you people realize how mysgonstic you are

>starts a AMA thread
>doesn't answer the questions

stupid cunt

You haven't answered a single question yet. Fuck you. Guys, OP is a faggotte!

why do you value identity over facts?

>trying to have a rational discussion, not with just a woman, but with feminist
no matter how logical, how factual, how rational you and your arguement is
they don't give a fuck and will burst into (usually) a violent fit for saying something that's doesn't even have to be against their narrative, but just isn't exactly their narrative.
>male tries to speak on how pollution is harming other males in his city/country
>feminazis assault and riot outside where he speaks because he's shinning a light on male issues
really disgusting people you're dealing with here

>Ask a intersectional feminist anything
will you show us your tits, or gtfo?

Why do most feminists give a "free pass" to the rampant misogyny, homophobia, racism, and anti-women's rights people in the black, mestizo, and arabic communities? All three groups are way less progressive than whites, yet whites are the only ones who get yelled at. Is it because you're scared of them? Scared of being labeled a racist if you dare speak out against them? It's really disturbing.

Why are you online and not in the kitchen where you belong?

They're all the same dumb cunts.

Because in the place where I live, that's not the problem, and I'm not arrogant enough to think that I can or should swoop in to solve another country's problems.

I've always wondered about that, especially for muslims. You hear them talk about a war on women in the US and Europe, then the exact same people welcome a bunch of rapefugees.

In all seriousness, for a lot of the problems today, I do blame white men... for letting their women walk all over them and enact a bunch of stupid shit.

This is fat people hate now!

Where do you live?

USA. Pacific Northwest.

How does it feel knowing Trump is president and you no longer have rights as a woman?

>Be anti-feminist
>Go to Sup Forums
>Read thread made by feminist
>Shit gonna get real
>Read posts
>Not what I expected
>disapointed.jpg
>Decide question
>Get no response
>fuckthisshitimout.png
>Move on to other threads

>this is the international symbol for anal fisting

Okay, so America. So why are American intersectional feminists so willing to criticize white men, yet so unwilling to criticize black men, when black men are far far more likely to be misogynistic and homophobic and hold other toxic beliefs?

i love you

Sure is summer in here.

can I speak to the man in charge?

Not OP but since they're apparently gone, I'll jump in.
Because Saudi Arabia sucks. The weather's too hot and I don't look that good in a headscarf.
Norah Vincent tried that, ended up having to stop because she was experiencing gender dysphoria. The same would happen to me.
Because privilege is also a social construct. Saying something is a social construct doesn't mean that they don't exist, it just means that they're arbitrary.

how do you really feel about muslims

>I don't look that good in a headscarf.
you don't get a choice

It should be said that hitting anyone is wrong, but a baseball bat can be a very deadly weapon, so if there's no real way to escape, definitely fight back as much as is necessary for you to get away. It's not sexist.
It would've happened whether we shrieked or not. Trump just needs something to distract from the fact that his shit is falling apart.
Depends on what you're basing this idea off of, because otherwise it just seems like you're jumping to conclusions based on preconceptions of gender, when it could be a number of things. For instance, women in society are often socialized to be nice, fighting is seen as very unladylike, that could be it.
I think that you shouldn't share pics that you shouldn't share.

> MIRNF : mother I'd rather not fuck

>It should be said that hitting anyone is wrong, but a baseball bat can be a very deadly weapon, so if there's no real way to escape, definitely fight back as much as is necessary for you to get away. It's not sexist.
you are a shitty feminist

keked

Why is it progressive to value people based on race?

Depends on what you're talking about. If my guess is correct you're talking about trans issues, usually when someone's talking about the "fact" of biological sex, they aren't presenting facts, but old assumptions that have already been rejected by science.
Nope.
Because that's a forced meme, and every time it's used I'm racked with second-hand embarrassment.

>Norah Vincent tried that, ended up having to stop because she was experiencing gender dysphoria. The same would happen to me.
But gender is a social construct so clearly you aren't being intersectional enough

And also it doesn't matter because men are so privilaged it will be a walk in the park from here on out.

in fact "Gender dysphoria?" Men don't have mental issues, they are too privilaged, they are just living in a beautiful fantasy land where everything is handed to them and women are just being tortured 24/7 by those evil men

I get to choose whether or not I live in Saudi Arabia.

>gender dysphoria.
did you just say that trans people have a disorder?
How very transphobic of you

>I get to choose whether or not I live in Saudi Arabia.
But I thought you lived in a western capitalist patriarchal hellhole where women are oppressed

Muslim nations are so much better for female rights

Honey have you seen the bathroom scale? I want to weigh myself.

>Depends on what you're basing this idea off of
Let me ask you a question:
Do you believe that men have a natural tendency toward violence?

> For instance, women in society are often socialized to be nice
I'm not talking about our society, I'm talking about men in general, across the world and across time. Do you think that, in general, men have a greater innate tendency toward violence than women?

Whether you personally believe men do or don't, would possessing such a belief be sexist?

>
>>How very transphobic of you
>no one responding
>2017
>being this baitphobic

I like how because there are some people on the left who like Islam everyone who is a feminist must yield ridiculous views about the East

Go out into the real world rather than examining political viewpoints through twitter

Why do women love rough play and rape fetishes

*Rich

>when someone's talking about the "fact" of biological sex
You have the word fact in quotes there. What are yous beliefs toward biology when it comes to sex? Feel free to provide your definition of sex, but when I say biology, I am talking about flesh and blood.

Why do men love rough play and rape fetishes?

>examining political viewpoints through twitter
Hate to say it, but twitter, youtube, facebook, you know, every new media platform with hundreds of millions of users

That and the old media and mainstream media

How do you explain this shit?
huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html

Feminists claiming Muhammad was a feminist

woah that's pretty freaking cool

>Why do men and women love rough play and rape fetishes
Because we have that animal part of our brain that likes to be overpowered by a stronger mate than ourselves.
No one wants the weak man's genetic material clogging up their bloodline

I'd be interested if you know any actual feminists that have said that fighting back in self defense against a girl is sexist. Otherwise, I'm going to just assume that it's something you've all imagined that feminists believe.
That sort of thing is a response to a society that devalues people who aren't the right race. If society celebrated other races as much as they do white people, there'd be no need.
Gender is a social construct, pretending to be someone you're not isn't. And yes, men do also have mental health issues. I hope you weren't serious with that bit.
>thinking dysphoria is the same as a disorder
Even when it was called a disorder, it was only done so on the idea that it has a disordering effect on your life. Gender dysphoria is generally treated through transition, so they gave it a different name so as to be more broad with the condition.
That's a fallacy of relative privation my friend.

>there are some people on the left
The leader of the Women's march is a shariah enthusiast
Intersectional feminists who love Islam have millions of followers

Don't play this game, you will lose
Your side has abandoned reason, discard them

What is intersectionality?

>And yes, men do also have mental health issues. I hope you weren't serious with that bit.
you really don't know what feminists are do you?

Why don't you care about truth?