youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo
youtube.com/watch?v=64Odwerv2_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But i am

bc muh roads

Straya

>voluntaryist
That is not a word.

Ask me why I enlisted and I will give you an answer though.

You dance upon the graves of those have given their lives and you should be ashamed you faggot. Kys and redeem any quality you may have.

faggot, roads are around because you pay taxes you stupid fucking moron. kys faggot.

Is it because you wanted to hold a gun and feel like a tough guy? Or did you just like the uniforms? Maybe the bad food was the appeal? Perhaps you don't know how to think for yourself and need someone to tell you what to do and what to think and what to feel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Maybe you couldn't get an actual job so you opted to be a government mercenary instead? Or maybe you just wanted to 'serve your country'. Am I in the right ball park? And it defiantly is a word Kilroy.

No one 'pays' taxes. I pay my gas bill, I pay for my groceries and my clothes. I pay my rent and I pay car insurance. Taxes are just taken.

A well constructed argument right there

No, you pay taxes. You can choose not to pay taxes, the difference is your free loading hippy ass still gets to use the roads.

And then i can get sent to jail. So not much
of a choice really.

yeah bc taxation is voluntary
fucking moron

lol, no you don't dumbass. You put your money in offshore accounts. faggot.

see above

Piece of shit uses those who have died so that we may shitpost. Low blow, even by Sup Forums standards.

because no civilization has ever grown or sustained itself entirely on charity and because progress and human wellbeing are more important than
>muh private property!

Do you actually think about anything that you say? Seriously

Neither you or any group of people has the right to dictate that.

No its because I just lied to you and I never enlisted ever. I just wanted to see your reaction. I give no fucks for the concept of countrys, religeon, gender or race. We are all the same species so isn't it about time we worked collectively and colonise other planets?

You are also vaguely quoting Charlie chaplin, see link below.

youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

youtube.com/watch?v=64Odwerv2_k

Paraphrasing would be more accurate

no such thing as a good soldier
only bad soldier and worse soldiers

>translating
>Why are you not a soldier?
Ah, I can answer that. I washed out of the military twice before even turning 20. The first time was from Air Force Basic in 2007, and then Army AIT in 2008. Both were for the same reason: personality/adjustment disorder. I struggled for years with guilt and shame.

These days though, I'm glad I didn't serve. The more I've learned about the U.S.' role in international affairs and how we've undermined the economic and social self-determination of nearly every other country on the planet (especially in Latin America), the more disgusted I've become at the very idea of giving up my life or time just to become a tool for the imperialist war machine. Fuck dying for big banks and private stockholders.

Sayin g that is exactly the same as saying that no one has the right to private property in the first place you fucking communist

kek

every civilization in existence says that and almost none of them are communist, so....

>trasnlating
>Why are you not a soldier
>Undoing retardation
>Why are you not a voluntaryist

better

That's wot I said.

>Section 8. Clause 1. The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States

...so ya, we do.

So no one has the right to personal property? Meaning that everything you and I produce (or at least a certain percentage of it doesn't in fact belong to us at all and we will be aggressed against if we try to keep all of what we produce?

If we don't own all of what we produce, and we produce capital by exchanging time and labour that means that we don't own our own time or even our own energy either. You're saying that we don't even own the sweat of our brows and that blood in our veins man.. You're saying that we don't own ourselves. That's slavery dude.. That's literal slavery.

Oh well, why didn't you just say so? I mean that magic piece of paper says that it's legit so it must be right?

well, dead ones are pretty good