Hey Sup Forums, I've been stressed as hell lately. Can we get a Comfy Thread up in here?

Hey Sup Forums, I've been stressed as hell lately. Can we get a Comfy Thread up in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mStI2VsCGhM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ALfCoCpru4
youtube.com/watch?v=B1q18m6OKCo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/mStI2VsCGhM

I'll bump. Can post in 15 minutes when I get to my other computer that has pics.

Have a peaceful day, OP.

Sweet, thanks user

Bump

Bump

Looking for a specific cabin picture I have saved somewhere, coziest thing I've ever seen

Check em, and that is still pretty cozy

Would like to try this out someday, seems it was built with comfy in mind.

returned

Have to be a nigger to jump into that bed

Found it, hnnnnnng. I would give everything for this cabin.

This is a bit more reasonable for those of us that aren't Olympic gymnasts, high jump champions, or professional basketball players.

This is serene, any idea where it is?

Oh my god, you're right! Everything about that picture is perfect.

I wish I knew friend, I wish I knew.

Tiny houses often have small ladders that store away into the wall or something. Obviously they don't leave them out cause that means there's a ladder in the middle of the bloody room.

I think this tiny house is actually a bus.

It is, there's videos of it on youtube.

Reminds me of War of the Worlds with the red alien creep

youtube.com/watch?v=_ALfCoCpru4

I kinda want to be a winter caretaker at some creepy hotel with nobody else around.

Really? Come on.

I want that mount

My video like Xd
youtube.com/watch?v=B1q18m6OKCo&t=1s

Bus or airstream trailer? The curve at the back suggests air stream to me.

I wonder, is there a scientific reason that we find these pictures so cozy? It seems like everyone has the same opinion of what is comfy, so I wonder if it's something biological.

Probably warm colors (Reds, yellow, etc).
and on some sort of aspect, familiarity with being in a similar place.

I'm more of a minimialist, but this room manages comfy well. Almost like a big pillow forst

>everyone has the same opinion of what is comfy
Not at all, I think people are just nice in comfy threads and don't want to disagree about what's comfy.

I dunno. It's not really warm colors cause pics like
are super super comfy and I can't say I've ever seen something or am familiar with somewhere like that.

Soft lighting and atomspheres that give a sense of protection from anything outside are pretty universal, but I think a lot of it has to do with whatever a person is familiar with and memories of places that felt like they were a safehaven for them.

Ex. My old house that I shared with 2 roommates, super shitty and always dirty, but it was an escape from school and we all got along so well it didn't matter it was so bad

I feel like for most of these it's just the sense of being cozy indoors while it's raining or snowing.
Such as

Hmm that makes sense.

What are you taking about? There's a ladder right there?

I've never seen a comfy thread before. I like it though.

And this is about what I can offer.

This is actually not a very good comfy thread. The pics in here aren't fantastic. There have been some really great comfy threads in the past that can make your spine tingle if you look at them while listening to some good music that is also usually provided by the thread.

Someday, I'll make it back home. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Moar of this? Or Rainy neon cities

Being lost in sea of people and buildings is what makes the quiet moments the coziest

user, come on. If we can keep any thread clean, it should be a Comfy Thread

heh....you could say that. I personally love these types of buildings. Certainly did while living in one of them (but it was much shorter).

Since you miss home, for you..
youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM

I thought it was comfy. I'll delete it if not

Thanks; I'll watch it after this documentary I'm watching goes off.

incoming lake effect snow squalls

OP here. Thanks guys.

Anytime

That is one of my favorite tiny house pics.

Works well because its a slice of life there with the sleeping person and dog.

Did you actually live somewhere in Asia? I swear those feel the coziest

Yes, South Korea for three years. I'm posting OC from that time.

I wanna see the interior.

Damn user, that's awesome. Is it as good as it's presented to be? I've always kinda wanted to move over there for work and live in a high rise

I actually lived near Lake Eire

It's better than it's presented to be. Words can't really explain how wonderful the country is. Though, yes, it does have its many flaws, the country overall is a place everyone should visit at least once. I still dream about it every single night despite having left it in late-2012.

Not a day goes by where I don't wish I were back.

GIS

Mariposa Grove
Yosemite
California

Cabin Among Giant Sequoias Photography by Ryan Paul

Why are you having such trouble going back?

I hope you end up there again somehow someday user

Quato from Total Recall ?

The metallic thing on the wall?
Or the cute chick in the chair?

If all you want is the hardware, I'm in.
Let's do this.

A number of reasons. Hadn't had a job since 2008, and only just 2 days ago started at a freight company paying at least twice my state's minimum wage. Then ofc, have been doing Uni even after leaving Korea, but that's seeming to have been nothing but a huge waste of time. I've applied for a number of English-teaching jobs, but rejected from ALL of them, even the lowest of the low (like NOVA for Japan). It's not that I'm genuinely unqualified for them, they just don't want to hire me, even after I do all of the paperwork, practice videos, and interviews.

Same. I'm giving myself the next 4.5 years, or I'm ending myself.

I lived on the lake. Loved falling asleep to the waves and watching storms build up and move over the waters.

He's asking about this picture you fucking retarded piece of shit.

Mount her while filming from webcam attached to mount?

Thanks, I suppose I was also wondering where many of these pictures are taken.

calm down

this is from the skinwalker POV

I'm so lazy that this would vastly improve comfiness levels

>me, when I get my own apartment