Nordics literally eat rotten meat

>Nordics literally eat rotten meat
wtf is wrong with y'all?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/brazil-rotten-meat-scandal-prompts-major-import-bans-170320185259468.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rotten meat has a good flavor and its very cheap.

I don't see the problem.

I hear it's a Brazilian speciality.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/brazil-rotten-meat-scandal-prompts-major-import-bans-170320185259468.html

If it was it wouldn't be a scandal my dutch fellow.

Btw check where those companies are from. They are from the sacred "South" that a lot of Brazilian here keep saying is the best part of the country.

Most of those news were a hoax.
It is proved now this scandal was exagerated by the media.

we're subhumans duh

That actually looks good. Dunno what it is, though.
Is it that håkarl shit the icelanders eat?

Cai-Görän go back sucking your refugee's cock.

>rotting stuff
>a bad thing

>Cai-Görän
wtf. Is this what retarded mongoloid finns think swedish names look like?

Or have you just fried a few too many braincells with all that homebrewed vodka, faggot.

Must be the only comfort you have, living in a soviet satellite state.

Well if Russia would annex us we would get cheaper Vodka and no shitty refugees, swedes or laws from EU, so i think its a win to win situation.
Cai-Görän you are so stupid just go and suck that big black African dick your wife brought from Africa.

>go and suck that big black African dick your wife brought from Africa.
Nah, seems more like a finnish tradition. After all ,your women race mixed with the mongols to produce you subhuman scum.

>no shitty refugees
You would get a ton of Russians settling in what would then be the most developed and wealthiest region in Russia.
And they would refuse to learn your language and the Russian state would make Finnish newspapers and TV illegal and you would be second class citizens to those Russians and slowly turn into slavic alcoholics just like your brethren in Karelia.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

Guys guys! Don't fight both are right

Thank you argentina, fellow nordic brethren.

t Merkel bot.

how hell you are supposed to get a fish that pees through its skin and is ammonia flavored edible,other than letting it rot?

No problemo sven we all are friends here

>how hell you are supposed to get a fish that pees through its skin and is ammonia flavored edible,other than letting it rot?

This.
Fresh meat cucks would just starve up there.

Its made rot to neutralize the poison

Ahh you poor uneducated monkey

kek that name triggered you real hard

Hes real name is, Cai-Görän Cuckström.

Why are you starting shit for no reason?

Why are you such a pussy, leaf?

finns really dislike swedes

Be honest, you just wanted to insult me for no reason at all.

Calling a Brazilian poor or uneducated isn't insulting him, it's just descriptive.

Exactly, and it might be a compliment because uneducated would suggest that there was a chance for him to be civilized if he had received education.

there is just a few larpers on Sup Forums that dont like swedes, most finns recognize how swedes raised them from nothingness into greatness and worship us like gods :^)

Don't listen to that piece of shit, I've tasted your food and it is great.

You are my viking-brethren! I like you more than Denmark and Sweden.

There are videos of scandinavians puking trying to eat the rotten food. Not only hakarl but that disgusting fermented rotten fish too, fuck you

For fucks sake Carl Görän you're the biggest fucking larper in this thread and I can shut your stormakts-boner down just by mentioning the 17 and 18 hundreds. Besides just about the only region of imperial Sweden that didn't frequently conspire against the Swedish crown was Finland. How do you manage to lose the truest part of your own country that's been with you for more than 700 hundred years, how does one get thus monumentally shit on?

You're from chile
I learned your language ALONE. Have you ever learned a language by yourself you piece of shit? Also you think I'm poor? My father owns lands. I don't even do anything and he doesn't even care. I'll inherit all of it