NO MEMES NO IRONY: I JUST DID PIC RELATED PLEASE HELP

NO MEMES NO IRONY: I JUST DID PIC RELATED PLEASE HELP

My hand is hurting and i'm panicking. It feels like there's no oxygen in my hand, which is what some anons said would happen. Idk what to do.

Did I just get memed and nothing will happen, or did I seriously fuck up? I read that this can kill you. Pls help I can't find anything online about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you autistic enough to trust a meme or is this irony pls op

Call the Emergency Services if it is really serious.

this is not irony. i guess i'm autistic. pls help

im giggling

lol

keks softly

I don't know if it's "serious" or not but my left hand and arm feel weird. pls help. pls no memeing ... if it's just some dumb trick to make your hand sore pls tell me I am fucking scared

The only things I could find to read about were reverse image searches which went to reddit and funnyjunk. both weren't very helpful. please don't laugh at me for doing this shit Oldfags please tell me what is going on oh fuck I feel a pain in my shoulder

You deserve a Darwin Award retard

how long ago did you do it?
if you just did it you still have time.
If you did it over 20 mins ago i suggest rushing to the hospital.
If you're being serious user and you actually did this do the steps it tells you to do in the image backward. What happened is you locked the nerves in your hand and its slowly working its way up your arm. You need to unlock them.

Mfw Op input the Konami code on his wrist and gave himself cancer

This is now a inforgraphic meme thread

>having parents that control internet
underage
banned

Go to the doctor nigga

Damn user, not sure if i should laugh at you for being that stupid, or be surprised you're that stupid. While still laughing

Wait, how are you typing you austie

That is like 8 years old

Nigga do you not have 2 hands

I just did this 5 times and dont feel nothing different. Am i fucked?

I'm pretty sure user can type with one hand

This will fix it.

You Probably cut off the blood supply to your hand (Im not a medfag and im just guessing)

Not when he's going through with grammar and punctuation

Is op dead already?

yes

lol

Probably

Ye i'm pretty sure you cut off the blood flow to your hand. also how long did you hold your hand like that for?

lel

Just point your arm down and wait. Blood will concentrate on hand and you'll be fine.

Scratch that, this is now a get thread

Nice...

DONT DO THIS IT MAKES NERVE GAS
NOT EVEN KIDDING

it's only a get if you post infographics

Omae wa mo shindeiru.

Bitch you're putting tinfoil in a microwave how retarded are you

say goodbye to your thumb, user

Op here.

I did it about an hour ago

I just did it like I was pressing buttons ... so not long

doing this right now because it seems like the most sane advice
I am pretty sure it's just a technique to pinch a nerve because my arm feels like I hit my funnybone. Wouldnt recommend doing this just to be safe though. Had my hand on ice for a while. Stopping panicking helped. Sup Forums sucks

FORTY KEKS

>memed

The inclusion of nitroglycerine makes me think this would blow up your microwave. Not make nerve gas.

I love it

Oh I remember this shit. Kek

you make me a sad man

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

Checked

so how does this go wrong?

QUICK user YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES RIP

Boom

medfag here.
You basically created an venous air embolism that can travel to your brain, heart, or lungs and cause a heart attack, stroke, or respiratory failure.

Atleast it's a quick death mate, you'll be fine.

Snek waifu is best

It explodes and sets things on fire, and it is a flame that can't be put out with water. Good shit.

I did this. I know, i'm autistic. I don't feel like i applied enough pressure, but my wrist feels very hot. Should i go to a hospital? please help

Op here. Why did you do it you fucking idiot?
^^^this might be true, my arm still hurts, and so do other places

>What is caps lock
>What if Right shift

Have you never used a computer you autist?

Just came in to see if this shithole made someone accidentally kill the selves, and I see another idiot did the same.

Didn't read and just followed the process. I hope that this doesnt actually fuck me over. My hand doesnt hurt though, and 45 minutes passed already.

Ah good times

oh for fucks sake

JUst talked with guy who learned muscles and nerves and shit, he said It is just making you press on your brachial plexus nerve
And
Basically that motion is making you move a muscle out of the way to expose the nerve as much as possible Then using your middle finger as a fist to pinch it

Honest question. What if I do this backwards?

Op here. This is what I suspected after about an hour of my hand hurting. Thank you for posting this

your hand turns into a foot

You made me Google fu for you.

It's makes you pinch a nerve you normally don't pinch.

Ever get like a really slow crap in your leg that locks it all up? Basically you did that to a very tiny nerve that's very strong. You're gonna be in pain for a bit but you didn't kill yourself or cause perm damage unless you over stretch and stimulate it more. Basically it's gotta work itself out. Next time don't do it.

Also don't do the other hand one tucking your thumb in your fingers.

Kek

Op. Yeah I found that thumb one while I was searching for pic related. Pretty funny but fucked up

It actually doesn't matter, I've done it plenty of times.
All it does is make you confused and when you hear it kills you, you'll start to panic and placebo yourself into thinking you're in pain.

Sit down OP, take a deep breath. You won't be dying from this autistic infographic bullshit.

Op here.
What this guy says about the nerve pinching is probably true. My arm has felt like I've hit my funny bone for the past hour and a half or so.

it's literally just placebo
source: tried it

No Oxygen? Your hand is made of tendons. Youll be fine

Nah man, you're punching a nerve you don't normally do...
IF you do it right

Man man, you're pinching a nerve you don't normally pinch...
IF you're doing it right

You have to cut off your hand before it spreads to the rest of the body NOW

You're a little late to the party dude

>asking Sup Forums for help
call 911 dipshit

Confirmed. Does fix!