Some of you guys are OK

Some of you guys are OK.

Don't go to the orion arm tommorrow

Where is that?

thanks for the heads up

Don't go to the Laniakea Supercluster tomorrow

don't go to burger king tomorrow, or ever.

It contains Earth. There's a 15 solar mass giant star going to go supernova soon.

No place of note. There's a little blue planet there even the locals don't seem to care about.

Good advice

I think you meant to post this on /sci/

Is that like /soc/, except with novawhores?

Earth's nothing really. Just an M-class with a pre FTL species. They're probably gonna get wiped out next cycle by that supernova. Sad kinda, they were showing real promise.

jeesus will save us.

will i be able to see this w/ my eyes or should i go buy a telescope also will i have to be in the northern or southern hemisphere to witness this?

Jesus died along with most of the other Divines.

The Earthlings made some cult based around believing he was still alive. It was an indoctrination experiment gone horribly wrong.

We keep that experiment under containment now, abducting a few now and then to see how their culture and biology evolves. But they show no promise.

Should be visible with the naked eye from everywhere in the galaxy.

in the daytime I might add.

i knew you were just pretending. you don't know shit about jesus or yharal. i bet you think that blacks are actually people.

Tell me more about this Yharal. What is it, where is it, how does it affect me?

neat what time should i be expecting this cosmic phenomenon?

Just so you know, I have notified the space police about this thread

In about 1 Galactic Diurnal Unit. What unit do you prefer?

how about the us central time zone unit

8023 AD, 1:23 PM UTC

New Years Day

8023 ad shit

probably won't be alive then going to be honest here

Bump

he was one of jesus' friends. he took upon the mantel of "son of god" when jesus was killed.
they were both fagets. there was a good reason they were killed. absolutely insufferable.

>This nigga hasn't figured out digital consciousness saving yet.

you would probably want the siphon instead.

Should those of us in the rest of the arm be worried, as well? Orion's Arm is 10,000 light years long, and a supernova isn't going to hurt anyone 100 light years away.

There's a large cloud of dark matter about to pass through the Arm that will trigger lots of supernovas in 6000 standard earth years.

It's what the earthlings often confuse with a Gamma Ray Burst: a Dark Matter Intersection.

Dark matter doesn't interact with other matter or itself.

ITT: Op figured out how to up spoof and now base his own conversations.

Yes, it absolutely does. It has mass, and therefore has gravity. It will pull errant hydrogen off of massive stars and produce thousands of Type Ia supernovas.