Hello and welcome to another monthly installment of my Camp Sherwood thread!

Hello and welcome to another monthly installment of my Camp Sherwood thread!
Plenty of pages since last month, please enjoy and feel free to bump and discuss and post what you like, this WILL take at least two threads so don't worry about image replies, a more active thread is more fun!

Sauce will be at the end for patient anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

myhentaicomics.com/index.php/Camp-Sherwood-Mr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In 2007 there was an artist named "Mr. D"

He created a rule 34 comic that was famous all across the internet (especially Sup Forums) for having amazing potential and really sticking true to source material.

In late 2007 he vanished mysteriously leaving behind an unfinished comic and tons of rabid fans.

Sup Forums created a brief continuation in 2008, but that skipped straight to the sex at the expense of all the story built up.

At the time, there was a max exodus of oldfags to 7chan, and with it went a new team who would work on the comic for the next 6 or so years, Team 7.

Team Seven was a clusterfuck of missed deadlines and vastly different artstyles, but Sherwood slowly but surely chugged along.

After a year long hiatus in 2014, it looked like Sherwood was truly dead, when out of the blue MR. D CAME BACK

Mr. D has been putting in serious work since that day, and the comic is still ongoing. His official version is what I will be posting. Ask me anything and don't forget to bump!

Hey guys, good to be back! Sorry I missed last month, life was crazy. Sad to break the streak after all these years but that's how the cookie crumbles. bit of a late one tonight, lets make it a good one!

is anyone actually lurking?

Aye, just a slow reader

Bump!

I guess you could call it lurking... (quietly fapping)

enjoy it!

get ready for a wild ride

Hard to believe this comic is a decade old already...

Is there a mega?

This is the final page from 07 before Mr. D disappeared. All versions converge here, but of course I will be posting the official ongoing version that came back in 2014.

Sauce will be provided at the end. Instant gratification is no fun.

So what's the story, if you know?

Is there new pages after the Asian girl gets trapped by the tree?

Bump

the meme was that he converted to mormonism "as heard from a guy who knew him"

Mr. D has never explained what happened.

depends on what page you're talking about. It is ongoing.

Should be after Timmy gets rescued by that Asian girl I forgot her name and gets captured by the evil tree thing from evil dead.

Love the comic, loved it since i saw it years ago.

What I mean is, yes, currently Juniper is in the possession of the spring demon, but she has been for several pages so, it could be yes or it could be no.

no more spoilers for the storytime!

Right there with you user, i've been following since 2007 and posting monthly since 2010.

I really like how his art develops, his facial expressions are great.

Just checking gonna go read what's new thanks fam

Those who are reading for faps, don't worry, it strikes a balance.

>Hey Arnold finally coming back
>Oddparents finally ending

What a time to be alive.

OP can't bump himself so conversation is encouraged, maybe I shouldn't have done this late on a "school night", as an adult you kind of forget about that.

Bump

bump

I have no idea what there talking about what did timmy do brah XD

full comic link

myhentaicomics.com/index.php/Camp-Sherwood-Mr

I love these Monthly Threads.

This comic is based off of an episode of the show in Season 2 called "The Boy Who Would be Queen".

In this episode, Timmy wants to get Trixie a present for her party, so he wishes he was a girl so he could know what girls want. eventually he finds Trixie dressed as a boy in a comic store and finds out she only does the "pretty girl" thing for attention and she's really a tomboy. Trixie and "Timmantha" bond and Trixie invites her to the party. Timmy goes instead and obviously Timmy and Timmantha can't both go so it seems like Timmantha flaked even after Trixie let her see the real her.

not updated

at the end, have fun with us, user

I love you guys too.

This page always confuses people, yes it's the same comic.

I've never seen whatever show they're referencing, but I always loved this comic. So happy to see there's more of it now.

this stuff is epic

You've never seen the Fairly Oddparents?

Agreed

Ugh that particular page took forever to come out.

get in THAT

This first panel is my favorite drawing by him so far.

it was so funny to see /u/ freak out because that was the first heterosexual moment in any version of the comic and it was 7 years old by that point.

If only they knew what was coming...

Juniper Lee is kind of obscure now, so sorry if you don't understand the lore. Basically she's a badass who fights monsters but can't leave her area.

>You've never seen the Fairly Oddparents?
apparently not? I'm over 30 if that explains anything.

BRB bathroom keep it bumped for a sec

K

np

sage

dang

it was early-mid 2000's when it started, so likely not something a 20-ish year old would watch

aaaaaand back

makes sense, not much 80's service in here i'm afraid, more of the 90's/00's.

Thanks for bumping guys.

I stopped watching My Little Pony when Twilight Sparkle became genetically superior to the other ponies.

This was a big moment, after 7 long years, the night finally fell on Camp Sherwood.

lol so many 69s

I stopped in the lull between S2 and S3 because the fandom got insufferable. I'm going to see the movie to support traditional animation in theaters.

Jeez, this is legitimately enthralling. I can't stop reading. I went in for the fappage, but now I'm hooked. Bumping the fuck put of this