Why do koreans like french fries so much?

why do koreans like french fries so much?

because they r all whores

Why do Koreans celebrate Freedom?

everyone loves french fries

>manger des frites surgelées

>maginot line.jpg

Those fries look like the ration of the entire population of Best Korea for a day

>he doesn't know about fish bricks

Those are nips not gooks, fuckface.

Especially when they come like this.

Poutine hasn't got shit on this when it comes to drunk food.

>This time, a group of young people in Korea gathered at their local McDonald’s restaurant and ordered an obscene amount of french fries. These kids could be described as mischievous or simply hungry, but either way the end result of their fry ordering rampage was a row of tables filled with greasy fried potatoes that cost 270,000 won (US$250) in total. After witnessing the mound of french fries in his store, a McDonald’s worker decided he had had enough of these shenanigans and told the kids, “Stop causing trouble, you brats! Get out of here!”

damn!

>Store makes 250 bucks in sales to some dumb kids
>Tells them off

WTF, I'd encourage the retards to "prank" my store by buying as much as they want.

>rebelling in Korea means patronizing a McDonalds

Pffft.

I've always wondered how to properly eat poutine and stuff like that. Isn't most of the gooey stuff wasted, because scooping it all with a fry is impossible? Do you use a spoon or something?

you use the mighty spork

he

Or, conversely, just a fork and not some retarded half-compromise born of sheer laziness.

Freedom Fries*.
Must I beat some sense into you?!

>shitting on the spork

wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

Is it only me that can't eat fries without using a fork? Having sticky fingers disguist me

it's fucking BELGIAN fries

Potato is still new to Korea?

Poutine gravy is supposed to be fairly thick, so as to better adhere to the bed of fries
There's usually not that much gravy left at the bottom when all is said and done

such a princess

Damn wish I was there. The only redeeming food in mc donalds is its fries