So I finally did it. After working as a wage cuck manager for 3 years...

So I finally did it. After working as a wage cuck manager for 3 years, I got a salary job with full benefits and I don't have to wear a fucking name tag to work. I've done a good job isolating myself the last few years due to depression and alcoholism, so I wanted to tell my bros. Thanks for keeping it interesting.

Congrats!!

Nice, user.

Well done

Woohoo!

Forgot to attach picture

Thanks guys. feelsgoodman.jpg

Hell yea man!

How are you going to celebrate?

Still a wage slave. Don't forget your proletariat roots faggot.

An hero now faggot

Don't stop buddy, keep going. Life's your bitch

Good on ya, bud.

seriously, thanks. i still can't believe it. i was sure i was gonna be a fucking retail fag forever, not that there's anything wrong with that, but i spent a shitload on college so it's good to finally have a payoff.

I'm sure being a manager helped you get this new job. Don't forget where you came from, you had to work your way up the ladder so make sure you don't go pissing on everyone still at the bottom.

So you're currently happy with your position in a company that's not yours? Keep up the good slavery!

got a 30 rack of shitty beer and me and my roomies are gonna get twisted. smoke some weed, have some drinks, probably play some vidya.

Congrats
May all of Sup Forums get out of the basement someday

you mean play some vodka

not at all. it was a humbling experience. i saw the worst in people and i'll never be like that. no matter your job, you're still a human being and you get so much more by treating everyone with respect, that's a fact.

Keep on trucking man. You're doing well. I did that twice in my life. thought i was going to be a resturant slave but buckled down and finished college. then I thought i'd be a customer service desk slave but picked up a code book and learned all I could. Got certified, now I'm a software engineer making 3 times what i did as a cust rep and i love going to work every day. Never stop pushing/learning.

you the man enjoy your night you deserve it

compared to what i do now, i don't really care at this point. the pay is 2x what i make so there is no way it can be worse.

Fuck yes dude. I salary as an elementary school teacher for like 45 a year. It's nice. Benefits are killer and I get to talk shit about kids. Fucking rad.

still a wagecuck

awesome dude. fucking awesome.

When will you realize your futile attempts to fill that hole inside you won't come from a position in a company, but from the dick of truth that you, and I are all temporary slivers of time in the vast void of a eons?

thanks man. riding fucking high right now.

hey man i totally hear you. at the end of the day both our lives are pointless, but we have to try and make the best of the insignificant amount of time we have. honestly i'm most excited about finally having the money to properly spic out my car. gonna make it a missle. probably gonna opt into the life insurance policy too just in case.

well done don't let the jews win

sweet now you're on salary so they can keep you working extra hours for the same pay lmao imagine

holy shit imagine

pay sucks but you're going to love it when you're 60 getting a full check for sitting on your ass all day.

i've been used and abused for so long i don't even care. the salary is more than i would've made working 70 hours a week with 30 on OT, so they can rape my asshole as much as they want. with the bonus structure they have i'll gladly work 50 hrs/wk no problem.

Keep a positive attitude, be someone they can depend on and you'll go far. It's nice coming from manual labor or retail and moving into a career and knowing the shit work is behind you forever. Good job. Now read my first sentence again. Remember it.