What kind if bugs are these?

What kind if bugs are these?

Grasshoppers

Roaches

wood roaches. not as nasty as the german ones, and generally harmless. its what ive got in my house because i live near the woods and have rotten logs under my house. theyre a bastard to get rid of though.

black widows

beatles

roaches

Brown recluses

Buy some cy-kick.

They look like dead ones

stink bugs

Can you remove the logs?

scorpions

what state do you live in?

Look like common n cockroaches o me but I'm no bug expert

those are a couple of qt ants op

Jews

roaches dude. clean up your house and get poison to kill them...

those are common butt mites. I would know I'm a professional.

Some type of MuriKKKan. I'd guess Republicans but Democrats look very much the same.

radroaches. you can eat the meat.

Tickle fiddlers

them look like one of them dang ol' prickly leg shell bugs.

praying mantis

Oriental Cockroaches. They are coming in from outside. Double check weatherstripping and repair as needed.

home inspector detected.

Fake jews

what are you, some kind of home inspector detector?

Banana centipedes. They usually spontaneously appear if you spill milk.

You some kind of home inspector detector deflector?

if i wasnt lazy, and also cared about these giant insects walking around then yeah...
but you know.

oh wow look at the home inspector detector deflector's conjecture. so interesting.

Looks like a goddamn conspiracy

They're planning some shit op

Why give attention to it and bring it to light? Nobody wants to be a home inspector detector deflector's conjecture erector.

rockcoaches

turks

Dont witch hunt him over something like that, we all know you're a home inspector detector deflector's conjecture erector collector, but please just leave poor user alone.

To add a bit more to this, Oriental, Asian and Wood cockroaches don't generally like to be inside houses, although they will wonder in quite often, mostly Wood Roaches. Oriental and Asian cockroaches are very rarely seen inside, but it still happens. Asian cockroaches are the easiest to tell by; they are lighter color, can fly, and wings go past their abdomen. Oriental roaches are similar to German Cockroaches (German Cockroaches being the invasive ones), but larger and their abdomen more visible. Wood Cockroaches are similar in color to Asian Cockroaches, but don't have the twin black strip on their heads as opposed to the Asian ones which do have the twin black strip. Woods Cockroaches are about the same size as the German Cockroaches.

Look guys, it's the home inspector detector deflectors conjecture erector's protector

Muslims