Okay guys how do I explain or even hide Pearly Penile Papules from a girl

okay guys how do I explain or even hide Pearly Penile Papules from a girl

Sell it as a feature, not a defect

Tell her you don't have a penis.

had to google it

there is no way that would be a feature to me and not a defect (actual fag btw)

i read online you can have them surgically removed

i suggest you do this OP. this shit is honestly really gross. im so sorry. im just trying to be honest

tell her they're track marks from injecting fentanyl.
say it's easy to hide and hit veins.

yeah this will get her going

i read online you can have them surgically removed

You can do this with an exacto knife and a red hot butter knife to cauterize them when you slice them off.

you asked for an explanation and that is indeed an explanation.

become ghey

OP here
even tho my case is not as severe as it is on the google results im still nervous
was thinking if putting a condom on will make it less noticeable

dude you should always address sexual stuff upfront.

there are 0 girls comfortable with being surprised by stuff like this. there are plenty of girls who will listen and understand if you tell them ahead of time. trust me on this man

source: sex haver

condom idea is not bad, but she will find out ev entually. unless you want to bone with condoms on for the rest of your life

unless your girl is a prudish virgin, she's going to have seen these before from the amount of cock she's had in her mouth.

go full beta and say "i'm just studded for your pleasure"

just tell her the truth that they're just hair follicle bumps

put a condom on and the bitch won't see them, but then you have to have sex with a condom on

I guarantee she won't even notice it OP. I have something similar... But I've been with 10+ women and not one has ever said anything. Girls don't really want to analyze our junk bro.

The only way she'll see it, is if she's a freak and she's willing to give you a blowjob with all the lights on. Most girls do not do this their first time with a guy... And assuming you're a virgin, you don't have the type of game to pull that off lol, no offense.

More than likely it'll be on awkward, half-way dark, and she'll be laying their kinda like a dead fish and her head will be facing towards your face/the ceiling.

Anyone who tells you otherwise has never had sex before.

i would strongly suggest not following this advice unless you do it with an actual surgeon. you will damage the nerve endings and hve less pleasure my dude

not considering to remove them at home at all
girl im meeting is a freak tho and I'm not a virgin
just hadnt had sex in a couple of months and I have no idea how those lil fuckers appeared

you mean last longer

Why not just take an STD test and quit all this whiney bullshit you're spewing?

Men wouldnt care. CO2 laser

Your fuckin' parents should have had you circumcised. Your nasty dangling foreskin is bad enough. Circ'd people hardly ever get papules.

Fuck in the dark, like when this was a civilization.

This.
Had 3 girlfriends and sex countless time to tell you that chances are they wont fucking notice or care. No girl ive been with was ever grossed out and it might even feel better to them (only got positive feedback) so stop be a beta pussy and stop care so much.

I just took scissor's to mine. You will bleed though

-Barbs on penises is really popular in the animal world-

I have ppp, and Ive been with 12 girls and few guys. I say its uncommon but a lot of guys have it. Its not an std or contagious. Also that theyll feel really good for the both of us bc the texture.

Ive never had bad remarks. Just one girl who was surpised and made me show her a page on it. And then she was game.

Im leaving this thread tho, don't expect replies.