Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

definitely don't remember asking

you're ugly and should kill yourself because you will never make more money than me

This

Definitely did not read your post and no one cares. Neither should anyone.

Good for you, no one cares.

ok

have a good day

i always forget women can grow armpit hair

Shave your armpits and show your tits

Show Dick or gtfo

why are you responding then faggot lol
did they give you a raise making sandwiches at subway?

Nice armpits baby girl. Also b8

>i voted trump
>intelligent
kek

aldo: tits or gtfo

mine IQ is 173

and still seeking validation from Sup Forumsastards like us
TITS OR GTFO

Why do you feel the need to assert your imaginary dominance on the internet, especially places like this?

If you meant anything, what have you done with your life? And I am talking about after college. That should speak volumes about you, not your claims on the internet.

now tits or gtfo

Damnit Sup Forums

Tl;Dr tits or gtfo

Did not see tits
Did not see timestamp
Did not read post

lol b8

At least you brought "your" IQ down to a believable number before you copypasta'd this shit again.

You must've really fell for the propaganda. As a woman, the only metric of your success that counts is how many well adjusted children you raise with your husband. Only a kike would think you did well.

i'm also a female, I make an unimpressive 40k/year and make more than all of the males I know... also have my own car and home which seems very rare for a male my age (i'm 27)

I think the need for validation is why she posted. Probably doesn't get it anywhere except her friends which, of course your friends are going to support you and say how great you are.

She's just like any other person who thinks their shit smells like perfume and everyone else is an idiot.

dubs
tits GTFO (though honestly don't want to see'em)
>IQ of 146
spelling mistakes
>Wether
>comperable

ps gr8 b8 m8
2/10 for response

nice copypasta bro

Show armpits.

lol reverse image search you fags

you have the IQ of a sandwhich
tits or gtfo ig

got anymore rachel bloom?

Is that a dude?

IQ of 146, can't spell or even use spell check.

>IQ of 146
>Wether

If you're going to bait people into thinking you're smart you should proof read your message first

shave your nasty pitts and then get down on your knees and polish my firmly erect, John Thomas.

>Guess what: I'm a woman
Kekek

Fucking hate kikes who don't at least trim their pit hair, don't you get deodorant flakes and isn't it uncomfortable as fuck? Is it really worth all that just to show people oh look how progressive I am I don't like hygiene!
Kill yourself

>IQ 146
>voted for Trump
top kackle

Just because our lives are miserable, doesn't mean a measly little 146 IQ is bigger than anyone else's here. Also, proof read your shit.

no

Its hot tho.

This actress is usually pretty hot

You can be my CEO any day. Just let me snuggle into those pits.

>comperable

>comperable

literally nobody cares lol

Wow so many post and op doesn't even exist!

Guys, Sup Forums needs a revolution

Always nice to see fresh pasta

She's the crazy ex girlfriend.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That high IQ and you choose to show your face on Sup Forums ?

Ok.

Even though it's bait your misspelling prove you're not intelligent. Also what does feminism have to do with it other than it is a virus caught in liberal arts degree programs?

>I won't show you my tits
GTFO, attention whore.

>I have an IQ of 146.

Did buzzfeed tell you that?

I know is trol... but you uave to have iq of 180 to me in mesa O I am sure.

Also my IQ is 176 so I'm smarter than You? But then again I am smart enough to know that iq scores are baseless pseudoscience.

Umm not my CEO. I Bagged myself a hardworking girl with no armpit hair who makes lots of money and I get to cook and clean house and play Guild Wars 2 all fucking day. I go to the mall on Tuesdays and spend $$$$

Who knew being a housewife was life on easy mode...

Tldr; you are a nothing, my quality of life is amazing

>I voted for Trump
>I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread

lol, gtfo

OP, are you that unhappy in life you need this much validation to feel better?

Im not even going to call you a fag. In fact, i feel sorry for you.

Spoken like a true leader, putting everyone down not building a single person up. I don't know you and you may end up the CEO of my ass but I hope your remember my words, you are not special.

I have no fucks to give you

B8 harder faggot

Hopefully someone said it already but if nobody did here's a checklist
-Tits
-Timestamp
-Stream becoming an hero
Preferably in that order, there's always the gtfo option too, but preferably another an hero

rachel bloom? op is a huge fag.

Omg this bitch is so hot. I wished she'd take her too off already...

>This actress is usually pretty hot
i still haven't seen any evidence of this

>comperable
>high IQ

at least timestamp u faggot

>I'm probably more intelligent than most of you on this thread
Kek

Obviously not faggot

I have an armpit fetish. If off l pic related is you, I'd like to get together. My IQ is similar to yours (slightly higher, actually), which has never been important to me, but since it's obviously important to you I figured I'd point out that these tards also disturb me as well.

Let's enjoy a sandwich from your personal chef together.

Pfffffffff only 143, my iq is 567 get bent fag.

Have you seen the crazy ex girlfriend stripper scene? Pretty good. Show kinda gets stale after awhile though with all the forced humor. It's all relative tho.
>inb4; heavy boobs

Forgot pic

She's hot but she also did the "gender is fluid" bullshit song on Bill Nye saves the world.

>740206388
faggot bait

You're kidding...hotness level has declined...

Not bad work OP. You went a little too hard on the spelling errors though. 4/5 will trigger even the moderately gullible

Severely bent.jpg

Needs better pic tho, fake armpit hair is obvious fake armpit hair

Good for you, love!

if this is true...what makes you think anyone cares? there are probably less degenerates here than you think. so you compare to lots of other people and seem to think you are special for some reason. fuck off cunt. you are not special. the fact that you think you are shows you are not nearly as intelligent as you claim to be. and before you argue that you do not think you are special....reread the nonsense you posted. you clearly do. try a little humility you slit. no one is impressed here and no one in real life will be either. when you deal with actual non-degenerates you looks will not get you very far....

Any thread that starts with a person stating that they're a women is usually a grab for attention. That said, carry on boss.

Yeah that sucks

funny thing about IQs. They don't determine how smart you will be, just how cognitive you are and how well you are at basic problem solving. What determines intelligence is health, environment, water and air quality, diet, habits ( and no, coke is not a healthy habit Paul), activeness, mindfulness, and how you react to Captchas that ask you to SELECT ALL PUNCHING BAGS, and have a cat as an image.

>The only women who do good are the ones who act like men.

You dont say OP?

Op here.
As a woman it is in my nature to care. What you guys take of the sullen sense is completely up to you. I make no amends for what I have said, be it wrong or not right.

I only act like a man when I have to power-scratch my penis on the train.

I know that summer here sucks, but shit. The bait is even worse when you know a pleb put a lot of thought and effort into it. Fuck.

good luck getting someone to fuck your nasty no shaving ass, glad those genes aint going anywhere

About time Sup Forums

>IQ of 146
>spells "whether" wrong

seems legit

Show us your cleavage baby, quit teasing.

I want to rub my face in your armpit hair and then drink your piss while you call me a good boy.

>IQ of 146
>comperable

sure thing sweetheart

I love your pits. Never change. You're awesome. That stare. You're sexy as fuck. I bet you smell fantastic.

Cocky? No, arrogant? Yes.

>Comperable
You're supposedly a genius, yet you can't spell a simple word correctly.

Kys you dumb, ugly bitch.