So, what is the definitive answer? Did he really kill himself...

So, what is the definitive answer? Did he really kill himself, or is there really is some sort of conspiracy about his """"suicide""""?

he escaped from rehab
he took a plane from Rome to his home

he just wanted peace

t. Courtney

I killed him .
Too bad that the fact that Sup Forums Sup Forums is an anonynous board and there is no way for you to obtain a grip on my true irl (in real life) identity. Hahahah

He literally couldn't have shot himself with the gun because the trigger was too far from the barrel, not to mention how much he'd shot up.

What music do think his killer listens to?

Fuck off Dave

that want even his first time

Dave Grohl pls go

He can use his feet or something else

Courtney is too dumb to pull that off and keep it a secret.

The shotgun is about 4 feet long, but you can knock off at least a foot of that from below the trigger. If you're in the 5'9"-6'0" range like he was, and can reach halfway down your leg from a prone position, you're good, especially if some or all of your height is in your torso.

i love it when they try and claim she killed the hole bassist and that other guy too

nirvana fans are literally the dumbest people on earth

I'm roughly his size and proportions, and I'm good about 3 feet, 5 inches from the center of my head to as far as I can reach below my dick. Could probably stretch that if I was someone desperately trying to die, too.

I mean he had a song titled I hate myself and I want to die

Why would Courtney want to kill him?

Money.

Srs did God get him?

she already had a major label contract worth millions and access to men worth more than kurt, and keeping him alive would be more beneficial.

also her mother is loaded and stealing her money would have been much more easier.

go off tho

With his shoes on?