In real life I feel like people don't really know how hard it is to be a black guy

In real life I feel like people don't really know how hard it is to be a black guy.

WICKI WICKI WILD WILD WEST

The Homie

pretty much only white guy in a mid sized town of all mexicans. can't get a job. can't get laid. they only hire each other, most of them only hire each other. have to maintain and not act frustrated because i feel like everyone wants to incarcerate the crazy gringo and have had several instances of people straight up ghosting me irl because i'm white and wanting me to go back to where i came from because i'm taking a job and benefits away from good mexican families. even so i probably do not know at all what it's like to be black

Yes user, because going to school, getting a job, being responsible, being a member of your society, is a piece of cake. Only blacks suffer just because secretly we've agreed to make y'all life's harder.
Fuck off user.

What specifically is so hard about it.
Old white man here. I can remember when Pullman porters were called George.

Does OP know why they were called George?

Why don't you make a song about it?

No one knows how hard it is to be anybody get over it

It's only hard in hilbilly infested countries ruled by ignorants such as USA. Move elsewhere.

it's funny cause it's true

Where Op at?

Tough shit

As a white guy I don't give a fuck.

Op here. Transgenders have it super ultra bad

>Black guy
>Real
Pick one

whining ass lazy porch monkey

Try being white AND ugly

best regards from brazil

certainly not ugly user. maybe we have a self-esteem issue?

You aren't white

In real life I feel like people don't really know how hard it is to be a blonde girl with tits.

Everything i know is a lie?!?

A sheboon told me I was part nigger tonight...

you know that shit is fixable, right?

my first wife had chompers like that.

You got a job? reasonably smart? not an asshole?

man you are at least 5/10
get some dental work and +2