my mom

>slob
>weight gain
>blob
>flatulence
>giantess or micro
>vore, same-size or giantess
I'd say I have a good list of fetishes.

Quite a vanilla fetish, if it can even be considered one, but still good.

You like ass so much?

Pegging
Her cumming
Tentacles
Beast
Happy Loli
Large and strange insertion
Petite
Flat
Young

What does estrogen play entail?

>Purses, women's wallets, jewelry, and other feminine items
>Stealing those items from women

So many fetishes in 1 web.m

Estrogen injections etc, should make woman hornier, curvier etc.

SAUCE PLS

Admit you are gay. You clearly hate and are afraid of women.

I'm not gay. But there's some truth to the idea that I hate women and possibly that I'm afraid of them. Asserting dominance over them by stealing from them gets me hard. I cum to the thought of a girl crying over being violated. Breaking into cars and apartments, snooping through private things, and then taking those things.... jewelry, clothes, phones, purses, makeup, etc.... man that gets me off good.

Well, as long as you're not stealing to buy drugs, I think you get a pass.

Nope. No drugs. I don't even need the shit I take. I keep the money and things I can profit off of, sure. But mostly I just use it for sexual pleasure and then throw it away.

So who was the first woman that hurt you? Let me rephrase; how did your mother hurt you?

I don't know. The first time I had the urge to steal I was 6. I hardly remember what would've happened before that. I stole from my sister so maybe she was the first to piss me off. It didn't get much better from there. Females thought I was gross and ugly and they were just downright terrible to me through my school year. I used to fantasize about kidnapping then and keeping them locked up in a basement where I would rape and torture them.

sauce plz

>fetishes
What you have there are kinks, son.

sauce

How bout this. You stole from your sister because you were afraid of or angry at your mother (unless your sis was older and abusive, which is possible but I doubt). Where was dad? Why was it mom's fault for the way things went down? You're not all that ugly but you lack self confidence and that drives girls away. You're also lazy and lack initiative to change. You don't care if you wind up in jail; you're depressed. The stealing is self destructive and you steal from women because it is easier than the pain and effort you would have to go through to identify with them and connect emotionally.
Stop hating yourself. You are pretty great, stop doing shitty things and go be with people. You deserve their love, stop being a bitch and go earn it.
How close did I get?

inflation
weight gain
lactation

Inflation scares the fuck outta me, like that one gif

I don't do that faggot deviantart comic stuff I just like a fucking tube up someone's ass and then pump the air

Not comics, that one that looks fucking real where the chick blows up like a balloon. That shit would kill a person; has to be fake.

youtu.be/7Nzh28rjcH4
This one?

No but that was disturbing, thanks. The one I meant has a brownish skin gal nude and she gets real big and like taps out

A good portion of it is fake but some people can and have trained their lower intestines to hold that much air in them and they get huge

Almost sextuplets

Oh fuck, that's actually hot Define what you view as fetishes then user. To me it's just semantics

Got any examples of that? Or is it. Smaller branch of bimbofication?

Actually a fetish you can't even get sexually aroused without.
Considering most of OP's post isn't real things, that would make him an eternal wizard

Bruuuuuuh, my nigga!
>OP here, honestly thought this bread was 404'd but this is what I was hoping for

Ah, fair enough. Then why don't you retitle the bread as kink bread. That or just share yours and continue on dude.