Augsburg - Werder Bremen
Sunday 17:30
Eintracht Frankfurt - Darmstadt

2. Bundesliga:
Sunday 13:30
Bochum - Karlsruhe
Braunschweig - St. Pauli
Dynamo Dresden - Union Berlin

FC Bayern: Neuer, Rafinha, Javi Martinez, Hummels, Bernat, Alonso, Vidal, Robben, Müller, Douglas Costa, Lewandowski.

3st for Schalke

pls be gentle

Leipzig here

Looking good hun ;)

>Ingolstadt back in relegation spot, HIV up on a playoff spot
reeeeee

Their views are not consistent. Nothing more to it.

Whose? Those that are butthurt or the sponsored teams?

butthurts

Were people butthurt back in '09 when Wolfsburg won the league?

thanks denmark good thread

Sure, but not to the extent people are now. I guess with time Leipzig haters will quiet down

The good guys of german soccer (BVB) will win today

I believe!

>hating based HSV

Thank you dear friend

oh my god

Schalke is in for a demolition, isn't? Last match between them was bretty exciting and also how I got into bundesliga, hopefully this one will be too.

Köln: Kessler, Olkowski, Sörensen, Heintz, Rausch, Höger, Hector, Clemens, Bittencourt, Osako, Modeste
vs
Wolfsburg: Benaglio, Seguin, Bruma, Rodriguez, Gerhardt, Luiz Gustavo, Guilavogui, Vieirinha, Arnold, Malli, Gomez

Bayern: Neuer, Rafinha, Javi Martinez, Hummels, Bernat, Alonso, Vidal, Robben, Müller, Douglas Costa, Lewandowski
vs
Schalke: Fährmann, Höwedes, Naldo, Badstuber, Stambouli, Schöpf, Goretzka, Bentaleb, Kolasinac, Caligiuri, Burgstaller

Hoffenheim: Baumann, Hübner, Vogt, Süle, Kaderabek, Rudy, Zuber, Demirbay, Amiri, Kramaric, Uth
vs
Mainz: Lössl, Donati, Bell, Bungert, Brosinski, Ramalho, Latza, Jairo, Cordoba, De Blasis, Muto

Gladbach: Sommer, Jantschke, Christensen, Vestergaard, Wendt, Kramer, Dahoud, Hahn, Stindl, Hazard, Raffael
vs
Freiburg: Schwolow, Kübler, Söyüncü, Gulde, Günter, Frantz, Abrashi, Haberer, Grifo, Petersen, Niederlechner

Hertha: Jarstein, Pekarik, Langkamp, Brooks, Mittelstädt, Lustenberger, Darida, Haraguchi, Stocker, Kalou, Ibisevic.
vs
Ingolstadt: Hansen, Haderjgonaj, Matip, Bregerie, Suttner, Roger, Christiansen, Morales, Jung, Groß, Lezcano

hmmm

have fun with this

>Rafinha Martinez Hummels Bernat

>Höwedes, Naldo, Badstuber

there are people watching simultaneous broadcasting instead of the bayern schalke match

kek

Ya

epic font and stroke

lol

Just a reminder that schopf is elite.

Lel

how do you tell someone that she needs to work on her shoulders and do some powerlifting in order to not look all flubby and chubby

feel when bayern will conceed taday. where is huntelaar

Show pics of before/after pics of kerber and tell the girl that could be her.

meanwhile at the south efrica - sri lanka match:
>Yikes, the bees are back, again. Bees stop play at the Wanderers. De Kock swatting them away with his right glove. The two umpires converge somehow, and they take drinks. Looks like the bees have found a new home in De Kock's helmet.
>Wanderers' head groundsman comes out with a stick in hand. Will he swat them away? Won't he? Nope, he pulls out.
>Scenes at the Wanderers. Morris brings out a fire extinguisher. One of the groundstaff uses it to scare the bees away, and the crowd cheers him on. He seems to have successfully scared the bees off the field (or not), he has his hands aloft, and then takes a high-five from Morris. We will bee back in a bit.

have you ever been on the receiving end in a blowbang

that will not do. her answer will be "good for her, i dont want to look like THAT."

>where is huntelaar
F

Why is Geis not starting?

if she likes looking flubby and chubby why change it

thanks

>not wanting dem legs

Drop her m8

Yes this image was posted on my twitter timeline earlier. I thought about posting it in /bundes/ but decided not to.

i dont have her

>Why is Geis not starting?
Geis is fucking shit in a 3-5-2. His speciality is dropping between the CBs and launching passes forward, which is useless in a system with 3 CBs.

We'll go out and get her m8.

I believe in u!!!

i dont want her

it's not even the first time this has happened during a cricket match

he's talking about his mum

so when bees attack me and im out in the open i lie down?

yes. although you're more likely to be attacked by a wasp. in which case you should run for your life

got it

Then why in the heck are you posting about her?

Ok. Haven't seen badstuber but is his ability on the ball as good as they say?

why cant bees into ground play

if you stand upright they'll think you're a flower and sting you

Badstuber was good until the injuries fucked him up. Now nobody really knows his level.

update:
>What's happening at the Wanderers? A beekeeper has now arrived with a container filled with honey.

Thanks

felt like it

Look out for bears

okay

holy shit, destroyed

LOL

I don't think that's how bees work

right..?

it is
>Seems like he has captured most of the bees; we are not too far away from a re-start.
and

>anime posters will never fuck off to Sup Forums

>On 2 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 19-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h in wet conditions in a 50 km/h zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per litre.[23][24] He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.[25]

Why is this allowed?

what are they eating?

bratwurst

Guy on the left probably has a Schnitzelsemmel and the guy on the right is having a hotdog. The girl is just autistic.

>semmel

That bun is too big for him to be eating a hot dog m8

Might be a Bosna?

Xabi Alonso`?

no, how was it?

Marcos Alonso

>english stream on 1xstream for bayern
lol

me neither

Come on Schalke

Leeet´s Gooo!

I know right
they're plotting something and the ref knows

great picture you posted, I will save it

Wait a second, are you the burger that asked what team he should bandwagon a few weeks ago? Why would you choose >Schalke, seriously, they've just made some random fuck from the second division their new designated saviour, it's a shitshow.

hi kyouko

explain

hi

I have been on the "giving" end of something close to a blowbang though

okay

HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA HERTHA

Lel I did made that post but in fact was a Schalke fan all along

HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE HOFFE

DAT BLOOTY

it was awful, and I couldnt wash the shame off me afterwards. Whole different thing than watching it on your PC.

They are eating a LKW mit (oder ohne) Käse you fucking faggots. How can you not know GERMAN cuisine?

s.m.h. t. b. q. h.

Schwaben raus aus Berlin

were you wearing a mask?

>German """humor"""