Tell my why I've had two SUPER vivid dreams of NK nuking us within the past month?

tell my why I've had two SUPER vivid dreams of NK nuking us within the past month?

You think this shit hannin?

It's because you're a faggot

shut the fuck up faggot.
ive had dreams of atomic bombs since i was 6 before i even knew what the fuck it was.

yeah I think I might just be a pussy. The dreams came out of nowhere and were like completely lucid so it's just throwing me off a lil

Its natural to have weird dreams when you are about to get your period

Possibly, usually shit boils up and goes away. But I feel like they are both playing the game of chicken now, and both have too big of egos to back down.

You're just paranoid user, go to sleep.

they dont have the firepower, and wont for quite a while

>inb4 but that icbm test a month ago!!

it was very, very weak

>nuking us
>us
Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

NK has been testing missiles a lot lately, the concept that they might try to test an icbm has been all over the news for the past six months. Your subconscious is reacting to all the talk, even if it turns out to be meaningless. Unless you live in Alaska or Seoul you can rest easy, the krunger games project can't reach too far yet.

Same thing happened to me felt real last year.
1. I hear a loud engine like sound getting closer ground starts to shake violently. I wake up to hear an airliner but the shaking? How.
2. I hear a loud engine like sound getting closer, then noise stops seconds later I see a very bright flash

So I stopped reading fake news of north Korea and Russia. Those dreams stopped

Are you implying you might be having visions or something? Well youre not, faggot. Nobody does. And no its not gonna happen. That would be a very bad move and NK know it. Theyre just talking tough to compensate for Kim's tiny cock and small stature.

This . It's not prophetic, OP.
It's more common than a lot of people think to have end of the world dreams. I think people's minds are naturally more attuned to underlying potential for large-scale disaster when they are dreaming. Even if you never really stop to think about esoteric threats like this IRL. It's gotta be a defense mechanism. Couple that with several decades of cinematic and cable-driven allusions to nuclear apocalypse and there you have it.
When I was 14 I had this sick af nightmare out of absolutely NOWHERE about some Chinese despot appearing on a massive satellite feed just before the city I was in engulfed in atomic flames. A lot of death and I had no clue why other than Bush had tried and failed to stop it.
Craziness–but totally explainable.

My apocalypse dreams usually involve a nuclear blast going off in the distance and a scramble to escape the radiation.

had this dream about a month ago

3 missiles
1 on the west coast near Seattle
1 on the east, close to NY, but not quite
1 on the border of Texas and OK

The aftermath was darkness, dust and a lot of dead bodies being pulled into massive piles

colors were black and red, missiles were a solid while with red tips

the most vivid dream I have had in a while

solid white*

>State with the highest disapproval of Trump are the ones that will get nuked because of his retardation

A singular nuke would be shot down. The worry in the cold war was M.A.D because both sides had the ability to end all life in retaliation. Only the US has that ability in this situation.

.... 19 replies and nobody mentions tje fact that they can only barely reach Alaska's outlying islands.

OP are you on Kodiak Island right nkw getting fucked by a grizzly bear?

Would be nice to watch the fireworks safely from Europe.

ctrl+f "Alaska"

Nice, i stopped reading at attempting to launch ICBM.. because they have.

>what is THAAD

They're not gonna do shit Kim Jong un is to afraid to do anything.

"Take that faggot shit to Sup Forums."
>Takes faggot shit to Sup Forums.
"Takes that faggot shit to /x/."
>Takes faggot shit to /x/.
"Go kys."
>Takes his faggot ass to live leaks.
>Ends up back on Sup Forums in a reket thread.
The circle of Sup Forums

Yeah, I've had dreams of winning the lotto for the last five years, and guess what?

If NK made the mistake of nuking anyone, they'd be happily wiped off the face of the earth.

You listen to the media too much. NK missiles can only reach California and Washington State on the west coast, so nobody important will die.

It's because you subconsciously know that Donald is too incompetent to properly protect our country from a hostile nation. It's only a matter of time before he is responcible for thousands upon thousands of civilian deaths

You aren't too sane are you? Just because you have a dream isn't going to make it true. It would be a bad decision to try and nuke the only nation that has used them twice.

A Trident II missile, operated exclusively by the US Navy and Royal Navy. Each missile can carry up to 14 warheads (although START restrictions 8 warheads?). Still an Ohio class sub carries 24 missles. A multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) is a ballistic missile payload containing several thermonuclear warheads, each capable of being aimed to hit a different target.

NK would have to consider not existing if they decided to nuke any one for example.

These nigger gooks can fire as many missiles at the USA as they want but none of them will ever hit their target. The best scenario is they try. Then you get a free swing.

Pffftt...NK has to worry that Trump would nuke them for keks. You demorats have your commie head up your ass.

Nah, if there was any real threat, the CIA would've already dealt with it.

Kimmy is just having a temper tantrum and waving around his tiny, 45+ year-old dilapidated missiles.

was just a bad dream bro, I'd be more insane to think it could actually happen...but then again

Probably your boyfriend fucking you and OP in the ass. You gay people are delusional.

Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
End Of The World

To dream of the end of the world means that you are suffering stress. Sometimes you may dream that a natural disaster is happening, such as an earthquake or a tornado.

Having a dream that the world was ending has been experienced by human beings as long as we can remember.

In this dream you may have...

Tried to escape the world ending.
Tried to reach your family.
Seen buildings demolished.
Noticed explosions.
Known that the end of the world is near.
Got trapped and unable to move in your dream.

Positive changes are afoot if…

You survived the end of the world.
You did not die in the dream.

Detailed dream meaning...

Financial problems can trigger these dreams, also economic depression and capriciousness situations. Feeling that you have little control in your personal life can prompt these dreams. The dream can be a result of many things in waking life, such as hormones, a divorce or other significant losses in life. The ending world is an escape dream. This helps the sub-conscious mind escape reality.

Because you're an autistic pussy buying into all the media intimidation. It's all a part of the plan.