Hey Sup Forums. Got this for $45. Was it a good deal?

Hey Sup Forums. Got this for $45. Was it a good deal?

My friend i am sorry. What did it weigh out to?

Nope. That much money should get you an 1/8 at least.

That looks worse than what I got right now. I'm sorry user...

Not sure where you live user, but that looks average to me for $45. It's not high quality, but in illegal states we make do with what we can get.

To clarify further, it's usually $60 for 1/8 where I live. Illegal state.

You are paying WAY too much

>$60 an eighth
Yeah maybe if you don't know people. If you're older than 17 you should know at least one person who can get you decent bud for at most $10/g. Unless of course you're a huge loser who can't socialize.

Op here. It's an eighth. And it's some really strong shit. Trust me. Smoked some one night about 11. Woke up at noon still high as a kite.

I'm literally picking up right now but I get an 1/8 for $35 in Las Vegas. And my guy gives me fat eighths. But only way to know is to ask how many G's your getting and weigh it when you get home.

1/8 = 7 grams. how much is it per gram in street price where you are? For example in TO I could get a gram for $10

An 1/8 is 3.5 grams, kid.

You got jewed, unless it's 15% plus thc.

No you didn't

Most of my people that I get it from are $10 a g and only one was $15 a g and it was a mix of gas and some other kind that hit hard.

I used to think weed costs that much too until I finally got a friend hookup, now I buy for 25 an 1/8th

THIS. Only way that happens is if you ate it.

Damn bro that's rough. You gotta start looking for a new dealer.

yeah 1/4 is 7 grams and costs around 70$

damn bro dealer sounds greedy af

lol @ fat 1/8ths, I'd rather have the dense crunchy nugs myself most days

that really depends on where you live
also quads checked

let him play, anons

Faggot detected. No weed can keep you high for more than 4 hours without smoking again. Been smoking weed for decades and I have never smoked any weed that kept me buzzing anywhere near that long.

Common core math.

No just math from an education system below the Mason-Dixon line.

This is now a boxxy thread

come to argentina, here $45(usd) are $800(arg) and you can get a jar with that much

No. I live in Co. I can get it as low as $2 a gram. It costs $.50 a gram to produce indoors and less than half of that outdoors.

looks like you need to pop a nigger in his ass user.

Checked and 25 gets a quarter around here

love boxxy threads!

sorry but that weed looks like shit. and you paid too much for that.

Nooe, you got ripped off, brotha