To everyone who joined this summer, there is a feature to make your computer run 100x faster...

To everyone who joined this summer, there is a feature to make your computer run 100x faster. It is explained in this image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump cuz true, this is a fucking legendary technique.

Can confirm

holy shit. my pc runs like im in japan or south korea now

ikr, just did this and its like a nasa computer

Lel who hasn't fucking done this? Everyone has known about this shit for years.Even normalfags do this shit now.

Not youngfags tho, I just want to help them as were the nicest community probs

Wtf is this summerfag post? Everyone does this

You're wasting your time, OP, there's no way there's anyone here who hasn't done this already

Normalfags will do this, cmon man we cant have them learning this

this thread harkens back to the olden days when chris paul aka mook ran the place and he created all those classic hacks, memes and trolls we still use today

>Implying we haven't all already done this

Dude wtf... why are you letting normies in on our secret...

OP here, sorry to all the ogs but we have to be accepting and let them know this secret.

Was he the original hacker they called 4chang?

do you wanna destroy our computers OP?

Did this my computer literally started levitating and flying around and chanting in backwards Latin. It was sweet.

You can trust me I'm Superman.

Writing from phone, I did this and my PC is stuck at startup now, what should I do? Apparently worked for everyone except me wtf D:

please help this is not my pc it's my dad's, he will be back tomorrow how do i fix this?

Kek

DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!

>DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!
DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!

Gottem

>>DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!
>DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!
>DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!
DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUTER DOING THIS AND I'M GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!!!DO NOT DO THIS!!! IT'S A TRICK TO BREAK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM 32' TO SEE THAT THIS IS A TRICK!!! I'M WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP NOW BECAUSE I BROKE MY DADS WORK COMPUT

Oops

OP here, I'm sorry, but you have to open the actual desktop and pull out the red wires.

You are all fucking idiot trolling piece of shit if i cant fix this for tomorrow I will save this page link and report it somewhere, you're not getting out of this that easy

Youre the dumbass that fell for it fucking retard

If you're at an age where you can get grounded, you probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums

kek

Newfag detected

True, all these summerfags complaining that I broke their comp

I love how people actually fucking did this

that was legend. I couldn't stop laughing as it happened XD

Lol it worked x--DD

I have images of these dumbasses. I have a whole folder dedicated to people falling for this shit

dump fucking when

>tfw some summerfags believed this crap I wrote

Thank you so much! My computer now runs like usain bolt on speed.

Lmao, Im OP but still these retards

Just started it so its not that great. Only ppl from this thread. Once I get more Ill do a huge thread for it.

>tfw your a newfag and you still don't fall for this shit cuz you read the replies first

Better than most newfags

Do you want me to help you fix it?

dammit, my ipad doesn't understand this command. do i need to use a different font?

You gotta use windows computer

This shit is literally so fucking old if you fall for this you're an absolute fucking retard

There are multiple casualties on this thread

Holy shit my pc is running faster than a 24 horse power sports car

Fucking Christ...some people should never be allowed access to the internet

Guys, what the actual fuck. I did everything in OP's post and my computer literally will not start up anymore. Someone on here better fuckin help me fix this shit.

1 more for the record

Do you have a magnet?

Ok done it, 5 gb free space and gtx 1080 like performance! Thanks, op!

Haha you fell for my TRICKERY. I am a seasoned oldstraight and I even know how to triforce, however I shall not display that skill in this thread out of fear that some newfags might ctrl+c-ctrl+v it onto another thread and learn our secrets.

Lmao, proof

Lol in Sup Forums we dont give a shit about your feelings.

dude fuck you fucking nig op cursed me im gonna hack you

Ok 9gagger, calm down, drop your virginity and normie insults, everything is fine.

dude heck you i know anonymus and ill get him to fricking destroy your syetm 32

b a i t

Lol first day in the net huh?
Also nice impersonation of a 6 year old

If you are using linux you have to type the following into the terminal:
rm -rf / rf= relly fast

Thanks

WHAT DID THIS DO TO MY PC??? FOR ONCE I DECIDE TO TRUST YOU GUYS AND YOU FUCK UP MY COMPUTER!! HOW DO I FIX IT HELP ME YOU FAGS

Obv bait

This is actually a basic computer knowledge. Most of the people knows this method.

penis inspection day?

Oh boy you called me out on my bait. What do I do now? Maybe i will an hero and stream it live for the world to see. How does it feel knowing my blood will be on your hands, bud?

put it in microwave for 25 seconds and it will reset the transistors and undo the command

Lol raging fag.

bump

This was my old PC until I did this handy trick! Now the potato has gotten larger and hence made the PC faster!

That's a radish

no thats a carrot fuckhead

Your hard drive is now frozen. System32 is the command line that activates the spinning of your drive itself. Fortunately, you can sort of "jumpstart" the drive if you will. Take it out of the computer (carefully, not mixing up any wires and leaving them ready to be used again). Find the strongest magnet available. Place it on top of the drive, and spin it slowly in a circle in the direction the drive should spin (90% of drives are clockwise, try this first). This will loosen the axel in the drive that actually spins the disk, and the slight amount of energy left over from spinning should kick the drive on when you plug it back in and turn the PC on. Good luck, user, and fuck this OP for trolling. It's mean and rude.

Fuck you both I know what my tomato looks like

That is a potato both of you are retards.

No fuck you thats my cantelope

Leave my grapefruit out of this

did this one trick and now my comp runs almost as fast as a mac!

Hey thats a potato, just look at the resemblance.

Trolls trolling trolls. All of whom got here in 2013 at the very earliest.

I'm a newfag and I'm not even autistic enough to take this b8

>as fast as a Mac
Yeah a big mac

Cherries are grapefruits? This is not a ylyl thread you know right?

Oh shit its twins

I can't wait to try this out when school starts up, the computers in the lab are way too slow. I can hack a script to get this to run on every computer in the whole middle school, then maybe I will get student of the month for fixing all the computers!

That's a radish

>not also deleting the syswow64 folder
Are you sure you aren't the newfag?

did that month ago,
now i can run gta5 no sweat on a GeForce GTX 260

Calm down man you know I'm allergic to lettuce why you gotta bring that up

AT THIS POINT ITS ESTABLISHED THAT RADISHES ARE PROCLAIMED POTATOES, TOMATOES, RADUSHES, CHERRIES, AND ALL STEMS OF FRUIT, HURRAH, HURRAH, HURRAH

Lmfao
>not Antarctica

Kek

shut the fuck up chris.

How you gonna report it without a computer?
>inb4 FBI mobile site

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8