Guys... I really need help...

Guys... I really need help. I need $3000 so I can go back to university this upcoming fall to pay for a random fee from last semester. I can't get the money so soon and I can't get a loan without a cosigner. How can I get the money! If I don't go back this fall my parents will end me.

Other urls found in this thread:

savethestudent.org/make-money/10-quick-cash-injections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good luck

How about you get the fuck off of this shithole and actually apply yourself in your studies. No wonder you havr a "random fee". It's probably because you're flunking out, slacker. Get it together.

No! My school miscalculated my tuition for the last semester and I got to go without paying $3000 so they've been trying to squeeze it out of me and are threatening to not let me continue in the fall! I'm going to die.

an hero then

Top zozzle my dude. Better start posting on craigslist to give out blowjobs 10 bucks a pop

I'm thinking about it... honestly. My life has been shit this summer and all i want to do is finish school.

suck 150 dicks for $20 each

Whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks for $3 a piece.

how good at you at sucking dicks?

Please, none of those jokes please. I'm looking for real advice.. I honestly don't know what to do.

What about federal student loans?

I'm receiving the most. I can't get anymore. I can't do private student loans either because I have no cosigner...

>gets honest real world advise
>thinks it is a joke
typical college "educated" newfag

Nothing involving stooping down to such a level.

$50 for blowjob
$75 for anal
$100 for both

Sell the double pack 30 times and youre good to go. How bad do you want to go back user? 30 fucks is just one busy weekend.

Good Goy

You're fucked then. Take the semester off and get a job you irresponsible bastard.

>fast money
>respectable money
pick one

If you have 1500 flip it to 3k
Currently my situation for college
20k left to pay

I have nothing to my name. I purchased a car before figuring out I had $3000 to owe, It hit me so fast, things turned for the worse.

start sucking dick...fastest way you will get money....college town should be easy

transfer your credits to a nearby college
contest the $3k surprise charge

>Going to college
>2017

Good goyim...

yep

how about you tell us what you are studying first before anyone invests in you.
what do you plan to do with your education?

Just take a semester off dude like what the fuck are your parents gonna do about it

I'm a computer science major, In my last year, I have 2 more semesters and then I can start towards my Masters Degree. I want to one day start a small time business aimed towards making programs for the less fortunate and stuff. But until then I'll settle for any CS job, I have an internship lined up for the school year, but I can't get it unless I'm attending, and if I am not attending then I lose my chances with this company forever. My parents are also very snobby and haven't helped with a dime of my college life. I've been paying out of pocket since I started, it's draining and for me to get hit with this out of nowhere in such short notice ruins me.

Kick me out.. if that happened I'd have no where to go at all.

Ask Bernie Sanders.

>making programs for the less fortunate and stuff
>My parents are also very snobby and haven't helped with a dime of my college life

libtard cuck detected and bet your degree is liberal arts and you know no one will support you waste of money degree.

You should do one massive cannabis grow

I've recently posted my major is in Computer Science. Please.

Beg your parents faggot

go to community college this semester. work a second job if you can. sell your car if you have one. apply yourself in your studies. don't spend money on food or going it. buy groceries all at once from the dollar store, drink only water. don't go to a gym, just go running and do pushups.

the little things add up op. living frugally is easy, especially if you have 3000$ to start with.

>real advice
>/r9k/
good idea tbh

Pay what you owe, finish what you started.
begging for money is below sucking cock because at least cock suckers earned it.

Fucking sell quality drugs bro

i hate my life.

So you're a drug addict, there are no hidden fees like a fuckin phone bill and if you lost a scholarship you're parents would help, unless you lost it to your boyfriend terry who ran away with your dildo collection

Maybe if you knew how to read you would see it was a mischarge, not a hidden fee. Maybe you should try going to school.

A "mischarge"? No such thing. Face it, you're a liberal fag who is scared of mommy and daddy. Have fun wiping retarded kids drool or whatever you want to do

Actually, it happens often. especially with tuition. Wake up.

Yep, you're community college doesn't know how to math, so they can't fix it. Sucks to be you nerd.

So do you just check under your bed for liberals at night or do you just see them everywhere?

savethestudent.org/make-money/10-quick-cash-injections.html

is something I found from a quick google search, try and look that up. Hell take a look at the Craigslist or Kijiji or whatever other online classifieds there are to see if there are any quick jobs you can do like helping someone move.

If your parents cared enough about your education to kill you, they'd care enough to cosign. For being a compsci major, you're sure shit at if->then.

>one busy weekend
If OP is pretty that's doable in a day.

>pretends to be smart
>you're

lmao

THIS jfc

Dubs of truth

Have you ever tried your hand at hustling? It's how you survive on the street. I survived by hustling for many years when I was younger. It means being creative and always being on the look-out for an angle, making quick profits by squeezing yourself in as the middleman wherever you can.

A few examples:

- I bought a bucket and a squeegee and went around to local businesses offering to wash their windows for $5. Hit a mini-mall and you can make $100 in an hour.

- I saw a bin full of leather belts on sale for 50 cents each on clearance. I bought the whole bin and went door to door selling them for $5 apiece. With the money I got from that, I bought a wholesale lot of incense for 10 cents a container, then went through the student ghetto selling them door to door for 50 cents each -- which was still half the price they'd have paid at a dollar store. I turned an initial investment of about $25 into more than $600 in two days.

- I found an old, vintage monopoly game in a charity store. I knew a guy who collected old board games, but he had no money. He did have an old bicycle he wasn't using. I swapped him the bicycle for the game. I knew a guy who was looking for a bike and who had an old, obsolete computer hanging around gathering dust. I swapped him the bike for the computer. Then I installed a free, open source word processing suite on the computer put an ad on Craigslist, advertising it as a "student special." It sold in a day. I took a $1 board game and turned it into $300 in less than a week.

You'll never get rich by hustling, but you can make some quick cash if you're creative and have some drive.

w2ell...ive been you before..the only way out is HARD WORK and LOTS of it....if youre pressed for time, suck dicks for 20$ a pop

no pun intended.