Am I God? Is everyone lowkey God?

Am I God? Is everyone lowkey God?

How's the acid buddy?

delectable lmao. Been thinking about this for like a year, just interested to see what others think about the concept

Yes, everyone is actually a god. The government hides this fact from you because they deem you unworthy of your true power. If you want to learn, find us. We will leave you a trail.

I sometimes get that feeling too. Like we get bored in the 'real' spiritual world and we make this exsistance we call earth and the universe.

Nice trips

Also I remember thinking I was god. Acid is a helluva drug, kids.

Maybe.

/thread

I think we are all manifestations of god. We are a physical product of the universe. Whatever sparked the big bang is now us. The only logical conclusion is that we are a version of God

Everything you experience is merely you own perception of what's happening. You can never know the true reality but control your own, you are god. Everyone is their own god.

There is one God
We are all low-key connected and if every human consciousness that has ever existed compressed into one we would achieve our true singular form
>How would you explain the headspace of acid

OP here I'd describe it is having questions you didn't even know you had answered with no words. Done in a way that also feels fucking amazing. Damn i love acid

I've done it plenty of times user it's just interesting to hear other people's description of it
How much did you take how far in are you and what are your plans for the trip

took 2 tabs, net about 150ug but they feel a little stronger. About 4 hrs in so I'm still peaking nice. Watching Cosmos and bumping music in my room with my dog and everything just feels so perfect right now. As for plans, Might go to the pool with a friend. Is swimming while tripping a good idea?

ould post dog pics but recently lost my phone :|

sounds like you're having a good time user
As weird as it is would definitely recommend watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 because damn that movie is just so colourful and shit and watching it tripping is awesome
If you know how to swim yeah a few months ago I went to the beach on acid and just kinda swam around for an hour odd it was awesome fun make sure your friend keeps an eye out for if you forget to come up for air though

First time I took acid I got tricked into taking 750μg.
I can't even think about it too much or it'll trigger another episode.

I don't want to ruin your time though OP, my mind isn't too stable and I take some medicines which probably played a part in what happened.

Story plz
Bad trip?

I love shit like this

I felt like I was an unmanned spacecraft and my apartment is only the reality I experience. Like I was sent with cultural information to whoever might find me. I felt like my 20years were implanted memories generated from my harddrives masking the truth of everything to keep me from feeling lonely.
I could translate all senses into binary (smell, touch, taste, etc) and I was mostly only talking in ones and zeroed.

I could even see in binary

I'm going to leave now in fear of anything setting me off since I'm all alone today until 20:45.

Looks like you're a spirit but inside a system, if you manage to break free and live separately some would call you a god. If you do good some would call you a god, if you create, some would call you a god, if you manage to break out of the system youre in without help some would call you a god. good luck b.

What exactly is god if it posses such power. As far as being able to flood the earth and kill everything living. Creating "hell'. Watches as we kill each other and does nothing to stop it. This "god" itself created evil and it got his son killed but god brought him back to life on some zombie shit. gods son then is never to be seen again. Word on the street Jesus is now "god" and has some tricks up his sleeve. Jesus is a "p" got Mary the hooker on his side. His goons then wrote about Jesus in a book that was rewritten couple times. So if you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.

What's the true nature of this, though? Are all living thigs gods, or only humans?

Is it in the DNA? OR is it in everything, like hippie fags say?

Bump

Bump

nigger

yup.

Dtgtbtcbvghhgjhvmug

2 things to think about tonight.
1. Solipsism.
2. When we dream, we enter a parallel universe and view events happening or that has or will happen to our parallel counterparts.
both of which cannot be disproved.

The Seth material says you are absolutely correct.

There's only one Loki god.

You are God for some values of God.

See, here's the thing: I knew a philosophy professor who gave me a good proof for the existence of God. He said, "The Egyptians believed that the Sun is God. Look up. See that big, round, bright thing in the sky? God exists, QED."

What he was really saying is that God isn't a theological problem, it's a linguistic one. We can make God exist and not-exist just by changing how we define the term. What this tells us is that God is simply unimportant. This is exactly what the Gautama Buddha said, in fact. When asked whether the gods exist, Gautama said if the question has occured to you, you've already made an error in your thinking. God is not an interesting question, and is pointless even to ponder. The real question needs to be not "Am I God?" but rather "Who am I?"

Is true to the aspect that you made all the decisions leading to that event. What if you make a different decision that doesn't let that deja vu moment to ever come true. I think our lives are based on the decisions we make.

Dreams are nothing more than your brain doing shit..... parallel universes are scientifically possible (and likely), but completely separate from us (meaning you can't connect to a parallel universe because your part of this one..... And if a parallel universe identical to ours exists, than it would more than likely have a *separate* copy of you living its life..... Even though its technically *you* it is still a separate being ..... Completely independent of your existence)

>have fun with the existential crisis I may-or-may-not have just given you :)

Bump

Never heard of the religious science movement?

The Spirit of the Almighty (The Divine Mind) lives inside of your awareness. We are One with His Goodness and can be made aware of this fact through meditation and proper lifestyle.

Dreams can be telepathic and precognitive.

If there are separate universe, you can connect to them via resonance to some degree or another. I don't think it's exactly like you say, but I do think that alternate realities exist in some more complex form than that.

Also, "you're", not "your".

Yes op, and the more you start exploring this line of thinking the more you'll notice reality bending to your will, whether conscious or subconscious.
Enjoy the enlightenment, there is always another level.