Hi

Hi,
I'm a 19 yr paypig/fully owned slave. Male from saudi arabia.

Serving a superior american couple giving them 90% of my paycheck every month, and they have my bank info. If you want proof, i can show my saudi ID

If you want to make me your personal bitch, feel free to. I serve all americans, man or woman. If you want to ask me a few questions feel free to, i can also tell you how it started (being owned).

To anyone that wants to laugh at a pathetic saudi dog, feel free to add me. I respect & obey all americans, male or female. I can also serve you with the 10% i get given by my owners, i have there permission.

I come here begging for someone to degrade me, an american. Please.. my owners been busy lately and i'm really desperate. Master, mistress, anyone. Please.

Show me your sand nigger ID.

proof?

شرموط

for proof add me on skype if you want to make me your bitch, i'll show proof.

Please only americans.

why only Americans?

I don't have skype dune coon. Post it here or I'll take all your oil in the name of freedom.

>740217311
Cause i only serve them, only ones i'd go on the ground and kiss there feet for.

I could use discord as -well, snapchat. Anything. Just someone please own me.

what's ur snap?

PM me on Facebook with your sandnigger ID. My account name is Tikhvinsky Semyonovich. /profile.php?id=100014250847591

Tell us more about how you submit to degradation at their hands. Every lurid detail.

send pics

snap: jjd9jd

What is your Facebook?

>Update
Well,

I contacted them, i meant to pay the woman to jerk off once or twice. She was on twitter as a domme, i was always submissive but no where to this degree that i have been turned into.

Soon enough, somehow, they got me to give complete control and, soon enough, she got her boyfriend in as-well. I told her i was from saudi arabia, and i think they hated arabs.

Slowly, they took everything and actually made me realize how superior americans are, especially compared to arabs. Literally everything about them is better.

I would say i wasn't bi then, but soon enough again, i started to really.. really love american cock. I'd do anything for it, give my life away even. Already did that.

I have a meetup planned with them in a month, i'll go to them. I actually tried to leave one, they blackmailed me. And i'm happy they did, i'm back to loving it. Addicted to it. Now i worship them both, and all americans if i have permission. I would do anything any american tells me to, all arabs should. All muslims should, unless told other-wise. I just realized it earlier then others.

American here, post your Facebook account so I can see your sandnigger ID.

I don't have a facebook, i'm sorry

Instagram?

Yes sir,- moonix199

I have yet to see your dick or your ID.

Please check again, i can't show my full ID since i am owned already, can't have myself get blackmailed. But i could show my ID just enough to proof i'm saudi.

I don't see it on your Instagram and I'm not normie enough to use (((Snapchat))).

I have sent you a private message on instagram, isn't that you?

Please get some self respect and buy yourself a burger instead.

That was taken away from me a while ago, now i only serve all superior americans. To appolgize to how fucked most arabs/muslims are.

Every single american owns me, unless i don't have a permission to serve from my owner(s).

I'm Tikhvinsky Semyonovich.

You still buy burgers with the 10% of money you are allowed though right?

Yes, sent it to you. Clicked "Message" on your profile and have sent a few sir.

Sometimes, not much. Since it's for the whole month i can't go spending it quickly.

so many newfags falling for this bait. The second you add him he will video call you while stroking his schlong.

It's not a bait, i swear. I mean every single word of this, and it's all true. There have been one person who contacted me so far on snapchat, and can confirm how good of a slave i am.