Is I1 the untermench haplogroup?

is I1 the untermench haplogroup?

Other urls found in this thread:

dandebat.dk/eng-dan1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

R1b = R1a > I1 > J = I2 > G > E > N > rest

>R1b = R1a

R1a has contributed about as much as Eritrea to the world.

hmm...

OP = pic related

>l1b

Really makes me think

this is the nicest thing anyone have ever said to me

thank you

nah theyve contributed a lot but not as much as R1b

What is the logic behind this? I1 got cucked by everyone and it's in the top 3.

Shush now
>I1
Liar

contributions to civilization are all individual efforts affected by environment, not some bizarre collective enlightement affected by genetics.

No, you filthy eastern nigger of sandnigger or regular nigger

you must be new

Haploshits determine everything and if you do not belong to a good one you should kill yourself

R1b > All

Literally this

sardinians are our brothers

im n1c1...

*helium valve wheeze*

sayonara

I1 was the only haplogroup in Europe to increase in frequency during the Aryan expansions (obviously along with R1a and R1b). This alone makes it worthy of the top three and also for this reason I consider it an Aryan haplogroup.
>inb4 Scandinavian I1s got cucked by everyone
The oldest I1 found in Scandinavia is from the Nordic Bronze age. I2 on the other hand has been found in Scandinavia prior to the bronze age.

I1 niggers never accomplished anything

Also reminder.
FINNS ARE EASTERN SWEDES.
DEATH TO KARELIANLARPERS, MOTHE SVEA WILL SAVE ALL OF THE EASTERN SWEDES FROM YOU CLOWNS!

t. I1 nigger

t. E Albanian

t. t lebwog

why do you always cuck for Germanics?

there is nothing impressive or worthwhile about us stupid Anglo

Please respect your R1b brethren

I am a Germanic.

>I am a Germanic.

anglos are not Germanic you are mostly celtic, that is why you are superior to us

>R1berians
>Aryan
You'll never be Aryan, Bruce.
>I1 was the only haplogroup in Europe to increase in frequency during the Aryan expansions
It obviously underwent a bottleneck when aR1ans arrived in Scandinavia. That's not particularly impressive, they probably created a caste system similar to Sintashta and picked I1 to be the underclass in their new society.

As for the R1a and R1b in Scandinavia and West Europe.

Odin himself was most likely R1a-Z284, a Kurgan Aryan war-lord from Azov region. Hence Aesir = Azowie = Azov.
R1a-Z284 and some R1b(but mostly R1a) Kurgans slaughtered former "gods" and "chieftains" of the l1 cro-magnon natives and took control of those regions, creating Germanics through fucking their women and teaching l1 men war-culture and Indo-European language.

R1b is more attirbuted to Celtic expansions rather than Germanic people. R1b-U106 which was considered "Germanic" was found out be haplogroup of the native British Britons, which were Celts not Germanics.

I'm just gonna copypaste, since you're bunch of idiots anyway.

>Germanics are the result of rape

b-but muh nordicism, m-muh blonde hair, m-muh aryan teutonic supremacy

Poland knows what's up

R1b-U106 has only been found in a couple of pre-Anglo-Saxon samples in England so that proves nothing. They could have been Germanic tribesman anyway, given that the Romans brought over Germanics as slaves and to protect Britannia from Celtic raids.

Likewise, I1 has been found in a number of Anglo-Saxon samples but these samples are so few in number that they prove nothing.

l300 here

Oh, but it proves everything. Germanic ethnos was created by R1a kurgans colonizing l1 cro-magnons.

R1b-U106 pre-dates Saxons invasion, it's Celtic and native to Britons.
l1 dominated in Ancient Germania, Saxons carried l1.

l1 became minority in Germany when Charlemagne decided to convert Saxonshits and slaughtered majority of them, which were later replaced by R1b colonists lmao.

End of story, There are no mental gymnastics needed here.

>Germanic ethnos was created by R1a kurgans colonizing l1 cro-magnons
Actually R1b was integral to the Germanic ethnogenesis which is obvious by looking at the frequency of R1b in Scandinavia which was never touched by Celts and the fact that R1a preceeded R1b in Scandinavia, but I'm not going to bother arguing this any further since neither of us will accept that we are wrong.

What I would like to see, however, is your proof that I1 was cucked by R1a during the Aryan expansions. Please show me the I1 samples from Scandinavia that predate the Nordic Bronze age.

>since neither of us will accept that we are wrong.

funny how it is always the one who is losing the argument that says this

R1berians BTFO

I'll accept I'm wrong when he can explain how R1b reached frequencies equal to R1a in Scandinavia despite it not being ever inhabited by Celts.

>Actually R1b was integral to the Germanic ethnogenesis which is obvious by looking at the frequency of R1b in Scandinavia which was never touched by Celts and the fact that R1a preceeded R1b in Scandinavia, but I'm not going to bother arguing this any further since neither of us will accept that we are wrong.
Is that why the elite of Nordic mythology as literal Gods of proto-germanic people, Aesir as in from Azov were R1a? That's why East Germanics carried R1a-Z284 along with l1?
Is this because they were influenced by R1b?

Stop this fucking nonsense.
>What I would like to see, however, is your proof that I1 was cucked by R1a during the Aryan expansions. Please show me the I1 samples from Scandinavia that predate the Nordic Bronze age.
Fuck me. Maybe the fact that l1 cro-magnons were native to lands of Europe and pre-date Kurgan expansions?

Jesus christ, you people...

>R1a preceeded R1b in Scandinavia
No proof of this, only speculation by another butthurt R1berian Aryanist.

>Is that why the elite of Nordic mythology as literal Gods of proto-germanic people, Aesir as in from Azov were R1a?
Proof? Also please answer >Maybe the fact that l1 cro-magnons were native to lands of Europe and pre-date Kurgan expansions?
I2 has been found in pre-Kurgan Scandinavia.
I1 has not.

Corded Ware (R1a) was the earliest Indo-European intrusion into Scandinavia, so yes it is fact.

you will not accept you are wrong, beacuse you are too emitionaly invested in your teutonic masterrace fantasies

*that you are wrong
*emotionally

I am not Albanian I swear

Hitler was E

Hitler allied with N1c and thus was a traitor.

Small portion of R1b reached Scandinavia during based R1a Odin fucking primitives into submission.

Later bigger portion came with Celtic expansions and Vikangz bringing Scottish and Irish slaves with them to Scandinavia.

There is no "Germanic" people before R1a in Scandinavia. R1b was just an addition to already shaped ethnos.

They enslaved a group of R1berians on the way to Scandinavia and made them part of the underclass of their new Aryan society, which would come to include I1 as well.

Possible too.

Well if such a small number of R1bs came along with the R1as, they must have been quite a bit superior to have been able to spread as well as they did.

>Later bigger portion came with Celtic expansions and Vikangz bringing Scottish and Irish slaves with them to Scandinavia.
True, but this was limited only to western Norway. Sweden and Denmark were essentially unaffected.

I1 looks like arabs and jews. R - top of evolution.

I don't see any superiority, since Scandi pagans praised gods based on R1a chieftains for thousands of years. Odin, Tor, Loki are all satem names.
I will say this once more. It was R1a that created the Germanic ethnos.

Same thing happened with south brethren of the l1 cucks, they got SLAV'd by R1a people into speaking slavic language even though majority of them is paleolithic in origin, hence they have more body-hair than rest of Europe.

>they must have been quite a bit superior
No, see

>Same thing happened with south brethren of the l1 cucks
I agree that I2 is quite Cuckish. They seem to be more cultural and linguistic cucks rather than sexual cucks, however, given how I2 managed to remain in such high frequencies in south-east Europe.

Proof that R1b underwent a bottleneck in Scandinavia?

we wuz gods n shieeet

haplogroups was a mistake

Has anyone considered the great Finnish empire affected these genetic lineages?

The greatest Viking dynasty to have ever existed was Finnic for a reason.

I never claimed they were Slavic.
They were simply Indo-European war-lords, worshipped by Scandinavian plebs.

Read works of Thor Heyedahl if you have doubts in me.
They were too busy creating proto-vodka to think about breeding.

>J2 Greco-Roman and R1b more common in Turkey than Greece

>thor heyerdahl
the guy that claimed asgard was azov?

Exactly.
They were called Aesir for a reason.

It also says "Anatolian" for J2

It turns out Varg isn't worshipping his native gods at all, but a bunch of warlords from Asia.
>Proof that R1b underwent a bottleneck in Scandinavia
I have none, but due to the nature of the R1berians (see Celts) I suspect this to have been the case.

Where did you think all the romans went after 1453.

How could he have been a traitor when his Y-chromosome was closer to Somalians than most Europeans?

that's a pretty bold claim. his entire argument relies on the names being kinda similar. reading a bit on it now and it seems most linguists dismisses it as just a bunch of pseudo-archeology. heyerdahl compares modern terms with ancient terms. he claims "odin" is something that comes from the caucasian people "the udis" but the term for odin at that point would have been wodanaz, completely different.

Odin came from Asia.

dandebat.dk/eng-dan1.htm

WE

what is going on, on that map ?

Nah, he only repeats what Norse sagas already said.

Odin came, slaughtered your old gods and took their place as your ruler. and main god. Which would fit into R1a-Z284 Kurgans coming from Azov region to colonize Scandinavia during IE expansions.

Goths, which were descendants of the said elite almost returned to their ancestral homeland, Oium. Not really a coincidence.

Jakten pa Odin is a great book, if you're not a pan-germanist fuckface.

>haploautism

Pinnacle of this board desu, it really shows how far from reality some of people here are detached

Who cares?

It's still better than shitposting you have in other threads. At least in threads like that you can learn something new unlike in "Why are Americans fat" "Slavs are subhuman" "Germans are cucks" etc

learning something useless is same as learning nothing at all, also no way im reading all of this shit

That's your choice.
No one forced you into this thread.

>R1babies

This. Haplos have zero effect on how a person looks like.

im reading parts of ynglinasagaen right now and it just doesnt make sense.
"As a result, Odin led a section of the Æsir to the north looking for new lands in which to settle. They used the Viking route up the Don and the Volga through Garðaríki, Viking Russia. From there they went to Saxland (Germany) and to the lands of Gylfi in Scandinavia (Section 5). The historical view, of course, is mainly fantastical. The Germanics were in Germany and Scandinavia during earliest mention of them in Roman literature, long before the Romans had even conquered Italy. To what extent Snorri's presentation is poetic creation only remains unclear."

this haplothing is getting out of hand. people just starts going we wuz godz n shiet. taking snori's accounts for all of this as true is doubtful at best, he was a christian who wrote down pagan oral traditions from a thousand years ago. ill go with what the linguists say and say the similiarities in names are just a coincidence. heyerdahl says azov got its name from "as-hof", but it was in reality named over a thousand years after odin would have left the place. the danes have always been a germanic tribe, mentioned as early as the 500s when they spoke old norse.

this is reaching we wuz kangz territory

>im reading parts of ynglinasagaen right now and it just doesnt make sense.
Because you don't speak Icelandic.

It's not a theory.
It's a fact. They were R1a-Z284 Kurgans.

Oh really?

Celtic part of Czechia was swarthier than Wendic ones.

>Odin led a section of the Æsir
Our coastal Swedes had a myth about Odin being buried on an island here.

lmao

Sardinians are ancient Croats.

I've noticed that Moravian Czechs and western Slovaks tend to be quite swarthy compared to other western Slavs.

ITT: weaponized autism

Haplogroups Y are only lines from father to father to father
pca plot autosomal give you a better ideia.

Makes perfect sense.

Eastern and Northern Germany cluster with Nordics and West Slavs.
South and West Germany clusters with France.

Damn France is so fucking spread out, the ones in the north are basically germans, the middle ones are swiss and the southern ones are spanish, what a fucking mess

It's the opposite.

West Germans are French.

Is there a scientific study that says that?

Don't really trust infographs made from blog posts. Usually they are just made by butthurt virgins who have nothing but there ethnicity

Read it again.

Some are dificult to understand, probably this one is better. France tend to cluster or with brits up north,or with iberians in the south.

Germanics are getting destroyed in this thread

Didn't R1b come from Anatolia, like from Hittites or something? So all celts, anglos and to some extent, Germans are partly descended from hitites?

WUZ

both germany and france are melting pots. they're both basically a bunch of ethnicities jammed in together from different sides. germany is more celtic to the west, nordic to the north and slavic to the east. west poles and czechs are basically german/slav mixes too. genetic admixture always goes both ways

Ah yes, the great Italian thinker.
If you think having specific haplogroup won't give you some of the characteristics of the people that it belongs to, you must be mentally deficient.

Isnt R1a originally indo-iranian? I mean there were iranic people living in eastern europe who got slavizised

Not really. They split up.

European R1a has almost nothing to do with Poo in the Loo and Iranians.