Incest. stories

incest. stories

>be me
>get born
>touch mom vaj

source on image?

Wild

I was soo deep my mom vayaya that they needed a full team of doctors to pull me out

bump.

>be me
>born C-section
>never touched mother's vagina
>???
>acquire profit

I bet you sucked her tits too..

mom?

Not the most exciting story but a while back when my sister and I were both really young, probably when I was like 9 and my sister was 11 or 12 we found a book on sex positions in our parents room. My sister was the one to find it but she showed it to me. At the time I didn't know anything about sec and my sister suggested that we just pretend and act out some of the different positions. I didn't even know what incest was and we didn't have sec or anything. However, I can remember like laying in the back room closet on top of my sister and we would like dry hump each other's legs in different sex positions with the book laying next to us. I also remember sliding my bathing suit down in the pool when it was just us 2 and I'd like hump her leg. I don't even remember if I got hard from it. We stopped because we were afraid of our parents knowing we had the book. This only lasted for probably a week (although it's hard to remember exactly how long it lasted).

And soo much of a pervert, that I forced her into scat play

Mahavishnu

Bump

Bump

bump

Live this

her tumblr is everyboyzdream

Bump

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. ; )
>not incest but friend is like brother, attended dads funeral moms wedding practically family.
>Dont post much, nervous, friend constantly browses Sup Forums excuse errors
Be me 15, hanging out at friends house with a few other guys couple weekends ago.Mom at bar. Got our hands on some oxycontin and Vodka. Mix obviously. Friend has little sister. Chilling in basement at 3am high/drunk as shit, go upstairs 2 floors to piss walk past sisters room and see her sleeping completely naked as it was pretty warm. stop to observe her tight little body. decide to get closer look, walk into her room and look her up and down, her tits just coming in. Couldn't hurt to get a little feel right? Slide my fingers over her pussy and feel her tits. She wakes up to me standing over her dick full sail in basketball shorts. She gets up and shuts the door and then walks over to me. "You can keep going" squeeze her ass and press my finger against her asshole. she pulls my hand awa"ive.....never done 'it' before" ask if she has seen a dick. Hasn't. Pull down shorts and dick springs out and rests between her legs. I sit on the bed and she sits on my lap. Dick between us resting against her virgin puss. we exchange skeptical look. Fuck it. Press my dick in slowly until its all in. Little blood, probably barely even masturbated. Stand up and lay us on the bed, her on top. Start pumping. she's letting out soft pained moans. She starts to kiss me. feel like a douche. keep going anyway. Decide to make her first time best time. Start rubbing her clit. Can feel her cum repeatedly on my dick while she's moaning into my mouth. Almost cum inside. shoot all over her stomach and it drips onto me. Repeat anytime we can.
>that moment when i lose my virginity to Best friends sister

Her page is amazing. Thank you

Sauce on that pic OP?

fucking HOT tbh

Bit of a lame and complex one but here it goes...
>be me
>be raised to believe my mum is actually my older sister
>she was 15 when I popped out
>she's bat shit crazy but hot as fuck
>she comes and goes in my life as she pleases
>when I'm 14 she shows up after a long time not seeing me and asks me to call her mum
>my surrogate mother (really gran) kicks her out the house
>her and her bf (really crazy dude) keep picking me up after school and buying me loads of shit
>she's really hands on with me and it turns me on a lot
>one day her bf gives me his old laptop as he's getting a new one
>go on it, search through his old shit
>find a treasure chest of homemade movies and pics they've made
>I'm now 21 and there's still not a woman I've dropped more loads to than her

why cant i find the profile?

Pictures please

>be me
>been dating my future wife for 3 years
>she has younger brother awkward teenage years
>round with their family one sunday
>chatting away to her dad she's gone for a nap as has her mum
>notice her brother isn't at the computer where he normally is.
>excuse myself
>go upstairs
>brother is fucking his sisters feet
>grab him, take him to the landing throw him down the stairs
>ends up KO'd with his dick out when his dad finds him
>he came midway through the fall
>he came on his own face.

I can never not chuckle at that shit. He's a good lad now like but fuck me he was a shit.

I see...

Bump

Bump

>be me
>wear older sisters one piece swimming costume when no ones around.
>used to jack off through the material
>sis catches me
>freaks out
>kicks me out in the back garden in her costume.
>thatonlymakesmeharder.jpg
>she comes out after a few mins to find me in the shed wanking furiously.
>for some reason decides to crotch rub on me and then sits on my face.
>forced to lick my sister out.

We still don't talk about it.

To this day I am afraid to bring it up to my sister

Do it

See what she says ;) Maybe it'll be fun

it won't be

If it's on your mind a lot, it's probably on her mind more

arcon45 on ml claims to have had several children with his mother

Ml?

The website without mothers

I have sucked my cousin 2 times when he was sleeping.

There's all sorts of great shit on tumblr

where to find more incest stories.i never really thought they would turn me on.but i dont want sex with my sister gross.but its nice to hear about other people who had sex with their sister :)

this story is horrible but its incest.

>be me
>15
>just came back from the doctor after i got my dick examined
>felt like a fucking monster
>i can fuck anything
>pretty sure autism captured me
>sister gets home
>throw a ball at her face
>we start play fighting
>she is 4 years older than me so she just forced me on the ground
>run 6inchesofdoom.exe
>my dick is harder than it has ever been
>she start playing with it while holding me down to the ground from my chest
>tells me to fuck her
>done hesitate
>stick it in her ass accidentaly
>she start crying and ko`s me
>lay there for a good 2 minutes
>wake up, still laying on the ground
>dog is licking my dick

sometimes i just wanna an hero

buuuump

One time me and my cousin went to a carnival. We ate funnel cake then I puked on the tilt-a-whirl.

> be me 11-12
>constantly trying to catch my sister undressing
>finally do
>best day ever

>JACKPOT
>found her nude picture/video stash
>BIG TITS, BIGGER NIPS
> plump pussy
>creamy
>would hump her pillow
>imagined sucking on her clit
>still do

>find her dildo stash
>hasn't cleaned them from previous use...
>suck dildo like a back alley whore
>frequent visitor

Moved out a few years ago :|

Bump

One of my earliest memories, my mom and I were in the bathtub and I was so intrigued with her nipples. They were dark pink and had the perfect rounded hard nipples. Her tits are huge but were obviously nicer back then. I asked her if I could touch them and she said yes. Pinched her nipples and rubbed them. Asked if I could suck on them and she said yes. Ended up playing with her boobs for awhile. I couldn't have been older than 5. I think back on it now and am genuinely surprised I asked that and she said yes. One of my favorite memories

I can't seem to find her page

put it in the url. you can't find nsfw pages without being logged in
everyboyzdream tumblr com

>be me 13 M
>have 2 13yo cousins
>Female is named Z
>Male is named Y
>haven't seen my cousin (13-14) since we were 7
>finally see her because of middle school graduation party
>a little skinny
>5'4 like me
>6.5/10
>party is dead
>constantly flirt with her
>party finally ending
>find out Z, Y and some friend of Z named X is sleeping over at Y's house
>ask my parents if i can sleepover as well
>they say yes

>we stay in one room
>X keeps flirting with Y and I
>i think little of it
>i still flirt with Z
>she flirts back this time
>tease her a lot
>check the time, its 3 am
>Y and X decide to sleep on one side of the bed
>Z and I are on the other side

>4 am
>everybody is asleep but Z and I

cont.?

Yea fam

bump

Keep er goin

Neat, a dildo cleaning service.
>Got a pile of crusty sex toys?
>No problem! Anonette's lil' brother will slurp them back to their original shine!

>I do figure 8s on her back with my fingertips
>"keep doing that, it feels good"
>saynomore
>each 8 i draw gets longer because im trying to reach her ass
>eventually stick one finger down in her panties
>she says nothing but jumps
>i assume thats a good sign?
>after about 1 minute of doing that, i finally stick my hand in there
>she still says nothing but arches her back towards my dick
>start gripping her ass
>she whimpers a soft little moan
>dick hard as fuck at this point

>at this point I stop doing figure 8s
>im just gripping her ass
>"should i keep going?"
>"yes please"
>aw fuck yea
>3 minutes passes by with me doing that
>i reach around and pull her closer to me
>start kissing her neck as i rub her pussy
>she moans
>i slide a finger in her
>tight but extremely wet
>slowly dryhumping her
>kissing her neck
>and fingering her
>multitask

cont.

>10 minutes of that passes by
>she starts clenching up
>shes having an orgasm
>legs start shaking a little
>turns over to face me
>"that was good, how did you learn that?"
>"ill tell you later" i lost my virginity 8 months before that happened so I knew everything already
>"well it was good"
>"thanks"
>"I owe you"
>is she gonna do what I think shes gonna do?

>she goes down under the blanket
>pulls down my boxers
>starts playing with my dick
>extremely hard
>licks and kisses my tip
>i ask her to suck my dick
>"you crazy? not yet"
>fuck
>Z lays down with her back facing me and falls asleep within 10 minutes
>while I lay there flabbergasted
>i stay up all night

im too tired to start the story when I got head from her and more so just ama

>be me 30 mins ago
>bored and horny
>nobody home
>peeks in sister's room out of boredom
>sees piles of used panties and bras
>horny and instincts take over
>sniffs panties and licks/rubs dick on crotch area
>find her laptop
>search through photos to see if i can find any jackpot
>finds nudes and a whole bunch of masturbation videos
>start fapping like crazy
>wraps the panties in the video around my dick and start jerking
>bout to cum
>suddenly i feel disgusted
>doesn't cum and walks back to room with blue balls
>instant regret
>feelsbadman.jpg

Nice, was she good?

>be me, young, about 17. Always had fucked up relationships with my parents. Long story short I get out through emancipation. I have a solid job paying me 22.45 an hour (after my raise) I can afford a solid apartment for 850 a month minus util.
>We had a huge gathering with all of my family for the 4th of july through the 14th. Meet my older cousin there, hot as fuck SOLID 9/10 in the right clothes, maybe even a 10.
>Me and her get to talking more and more at the party, she hears about me living alone since 16. Already drifting since 15. Finds me fascinating.
>Side note she's a psych major.
>She tells the family that she'll hang with me for the night, it's daytime at the time btw. Which seemed odd to me because she didn't even ask me, she just assumed I would be okay with it. So I spin some bullshit about how I need to "handle my business" and that she'll have to wait till tonight for me to pick her up.
>Really I go home and prepare my apartment for ANY chance at fucking her.

Cont?

How old was she at the time, if you were eleven or twelve?

she was okay but scraped her teeth here and there. only came through handjob strangely enough. but with handjobs, it felt like she it was her first time giving one everytime, so i had to guide her.

yeah man

>Go home, make sure I have just enough grimey shit around to get the picture across that I'm a super open sexual single guy, which I already started priming at the party, casually mentioning beautiful women, and some jokes about past sexual experiances. Make sure Vidya is on in the backround, leave my lube out, ect. Really thinking through this shit.
>Call her at about 12. Tell her I prepared a bed for her. (I didn't, I prepared my bed for her to use, and my shitty couch is what I was gonna sleep on.)
>Drive all the way down there. Pick her up, she asks me all kinds of questions on the way there, how long have you been living alone? Do you have a girlfriend, ect. I tell her it's been a few years, and that all I ever really keep around are some fuck buddies, friends with benefits type situations. I can feel her getting more and more interested when I mention casual sex being a hobby of mine.
>She starts telling me about her studies and how sex at a young age can be good for your health, ect. I don't listen too much, but I intelligently rebuttal as much as I can.

>We get to my place, I tell her it might be a bit messy, and that if she wants to leave later she can take my car back, as I'll probably be asleep and in my words. "It get's pretty quiet and boring out here with my previous neighbors having left."

Wrong thread kill your self

no as its not natural like a epic penis should be

I'm invested continue

you didnt answer his question

When I was 22, 3 years ago, I had my friend supply me some roofies at a local bar we go together for drinks. Rather than wasting my roofies on the girls that go there from time to time (mind you the bar is really popular in my town), I saved them.

My sister likes to drink from water bottles. I don't know why, she's just always preferred them. I took this to my advantage during a family reunion we were having that 2014 December. I dropped some rohypnol into her water bottle while she was in her bed asleep. When she woke up, she took a swig and 10 minutes later she incapacitated. From what I remember, she was completely unconscious for perhaps an hour.

I fucked her all night long and I really don't regret it as fucked up as it sounds. Was worth it.

Pic related: it's her.

>We go inside, she takes the bait and sits squarely on the couch across from the chair that I'm in.
>We watch some T.V. We order some Pizza, talk about some shows we both like. Specifically, Steven Universe. She's a college aged libby so it makes sense for her to like it.
>Get talking about gender and sex and the facets and intimacy of sex between people who know each other vs. people who don't.
>I full on alpha the room and address it.
>I am a young man who has never met you, and I mean, look at you, obviously I'm attracted to you. I'm just confused as to why you would come here know that full well It could be super awkward?

Not an hour, I meant hours. Porbably like 7 or 8.

>She, being stubborn like most of my family is, she tries to be the most experienced person in the room. (A fact I was counting on and hoping for)
>She spins me a bit and tells me that she wanted to get away from the rest of the family because she only knew about 1/3 of the people there and wanted more privacy. "Someone like you living here, you gotta know how absolutely shit it can be to have family breathing down your neck when all you want to do it go on tinder and fuck."
>I start thinking to myself, I have this bitch nailed. Her personality is easy, she is obviously down for some kind of shit.
>She says to me lightly, actually I was kinda scared coming here too.

Keep going

Never wanted to touch my sister because when we were younger we took bath together and got her pussy smelled so fucking bad

Would fuck her today tho, right in the asshole

When I was around 5-6, i used to french kiss my mom for "fun"
she never stopped me
i licked and pinched with my teeth her tits too, didn't know why i loved that much

when was over 10-11, used to fap on little brother's feet when asleep

>"Scared to come here?" What the fuck did she mean by that?
>She talks about how I remind her of her ex. and how they broke up on really bad terms, we go off talking for hours about our families and past relationships and how it sucks to be the black sheep of the family.
>She tells me that she didn't want to make a big deal out of coming here, and that she was worried I would be super sleazy, and would try to pressure her into something.
>I just tell her flat out. I think you are beautiful. And you can chill here whenever you like. But you gotta know what we are sitting here for.
>She nods at me, and I tell her that I'm not interested in something that lasts a night. I'm looking to have this be regular if it's anything at all.
>She asks if I have any booze around. I joke around a little bit and say "Me??? A 17 year old boy??? Drink???" She laughs a bit, and I try to make the mood lighter before I make any kind of move.

When I was 18, my 12yo sister would hang out in my room all the time.

A wall of greentext later, and we had sex. Ask me anything.

Story pls

This

Story

I just told it. The abridged version, at least.

>Now I'm a classy guy and I know that she is feeling a little exposed, and a little slutty, so I pour myself a drink too, and I start preparing us some food before I bring it into my living room.
>I'm waiting for time to pass so she can come into the kitchen and ask me what is taking so long. Secretly, I'm quietly making some Shrimp Pasta Ali Olio. (Which I learned from Binging with Babish, go check him out.)
>Time ticks by about 10 minutes before she walks in a bit confused, asking, "What is that smell." she sees me cooking and looks at me with a funny little smile and laughs.
>I joke again and tell her that I am "not an easy fuck" and that I like eating before any action.
(All of this is said in a joking manner which I clarify by saying the 'Killer Line' of the evening.)

youre an enormous narcissistic faggot

Hi ginger vidya sister man diddler

Explain via wall of greentext :D

WOW nice

>"I just don't think it's right to feed you drinks until we both get horny enough to mess around. I actually like talking to you, so I'd like to keep us talking through the night if I can."
>This makes her super happy to be there, she asks me where all of my stuff is to "set the table" I tell her what drawer it's in and when she leans in to check I slap her ass playfully. She turns around a little ditsy and surprised and jokes, "Not till after dinner."

Sup, faggot

I did before. Too lazy/buy to again.

AN ENOURMOUS one, BUT. It does get me pussy. So I can care less. Back to the best 4th of my life.

How's you?

Wait, were you the user from yesterday? Had sex during a fever?

Tired but living. How about you?

Yup.

>I'll cut past the talking we do at the table and skip to the interesting part.
>She takes off her pants and sits back on the couch after we get done eating and admits that after eating she is a bit too tired to try anything and that she'll want to later.
>I tell her that I'm cool with that and we sit down and watch a bunch of rom-coms till we get to the point where we are essentially draped over each other on the couch.
>She asks me if I am still awake and slowly moves her hand closer to my stomach.

Playing Spoop Recon: Cocain Lands while lurkin

i sucked on my mum's tit when i was a baby

>She moves her hand into my pants and starts lightly stroking my dick.
>I tell her that I already made the bed for her and that we could get some more privacy in there, she agrees and I lead her there.
>We lay down on the bed and start kissing before I start going for her panty line.
>My hands are nice and warm from us sitting in my living room and me kinda dozing off, so I reach one hand around her waist. I can feel her skin tremble underneath the grit of my calloused fingers and I kiss her neck, making sure to breath down her shirt.

cant argue with that

>sister is really tall
>grew huge ass tits by age 14
>always wanted to see them
>accidentally walk in on her changing when I was going to do laundry
>they're covered in weird freckles or sores or something
She lost a lot of weight recently, I'm pretty sure she's on drugs or something because she's never been so thin.

I also tried to suck my cousin's dick when he was sleeping one time. Didn't end well.

>She arches her waist up and I pull off her panties.
>I start whispering about what I want to do to her.
"Make you mine" "Lick every part of you." basic shit.
UNTIL
she whispers to me
>Breed me?

... MFW.
Trust me, it get's good after this. Cont?

Never leave on a "breed me" cliff hanger.