dragon cunt made for breeding

Moar. Everything.. please

Nudes?

i agree made to take dick

Got pussy pics?

Pauline??

More!!

Continue

why are you askinng me if i got pussy pics of OP's girl. i was just sharing my thoughts..

I thought you had seen her actual cunt previously and were commenting on its appearance

sinful bodies on asians with their sweet, pretty faces... mmmm

gosh dang

More

>would eat from behind

ugh facebook fags always ruin threads with the same nn asian pics

getting ready for the cumshot

fuck! more! i want that ass

keep going

gf

interested

that middle girl is Cindy

Glad you like it

Anyone know any girls from north jersey?

shes nice

Nudes?

ty

who?

go on

last one for those dubs, food's here

sluts

Bump on the right?

I love sluts.

I don't have anymore sadly. I saved them from Sup Forums

fucking hell...

guys what do I do a girl I though was east asian for years, turned up to be half polish jew half black korean. I do not know if I still like here knowing that.

so your not sure if you like a girl you LIKE, you answered your own question. there's really not much else to it, you liked her before and nothing has changed besides your perspective

What would Jesus do?

What would Hitler do?

What will you do?

well it is just that I have been spend around 300$ each month on her web cam thinking that she was east asian. And now 2/3 of her isn't even any type of asian. Tried to fap to her vids today and it just didn't work for me

thats a very unique situation, if your only interested in her for being Asian, then its time to find a new girl. This one is solely up to you and what you want to do, but that thing is fucking weird

well I always though she was a good muslim girl at heart, doing it for the family etc. And now I found out she is not even muslim, no east asian. I feel like I spend all the money on her patron for nothing.
And she had the perfect looks too. But if a girl aint the right one I just can't make it work.

you are a very strange man and a lead a very strange life, but i hope it works out for you i think

this is how she looks like

Morrwee

Who is this?

my korean gf

koreans are pefect

Who is this in the opening picture? Need moar

Lovely

Moar!!!

liking her?

You got kik