If your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot

if your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk
youtube.com/watch?v=OrEqMeWIVcA
youtube.com/watch?v=hXXrB3rz-xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all steak tastes the same

What a controversial statement.
What a way to rile me up.
checked

You're wrong fag.

you have never eaten a good steak

Nice dubs. Totally agree with you btw.

Sauce or no sauce ?

For me, no sauce, just a few herbs and salt with raw mustard (the spicy stuff, not the sour one).

Maybe a peppercorn sauce on a sirloin, but never any on a ribeye or t-bone.

Maybe some demi glace on the side with a shtton of pepper. Rare as fuck agreed

personally need it to be med-rare to very slightly med, the texture of rare meat isn't there, and the coldness is offputting

You are the biggest faggot for opening such a useless thread you useless piece of shit

Medium rare is the correct choice. That's how Chef Ramsay likes his. OP is a faggot.

You calling president Trump a fag?

>rare with a blue cheese/gorgonzola crust

of course?

sauce is for fucking faggots. Blood is the sauce of kings.

There isn't any blood left in a steak, just juice with myoglobin

literal larry

you'd be surprised how many people don't know though and think the red juice is blood. I used to think so when I was an uneducated pleb

I cook my steak 20 minutes oneach side and baste with ketchup periodically

the best steak I ever had was cooked by my friend who was a professional chef but we got so drunk that night that I threw it up a few hours later and I think my life has been shittier for it.

Yeah. Meat is meat.
I want my food cooked. I'm not a cave man.

STEAK STORIES PLEASE

>eating stake

>be me
>be hungry
>made awesome medium rare steak in pan
>basted with butter
>brushed with fresh rosemary
>ate steak
>it was good

i'm good at stories

'cooked' is a very vague and unspecific term.
Technically, anything that has been exposed to heat has been 'cooked'.

Different foods have different degrees of 'doneness'. Almost all of them are unpleasant when that doneness level is "cook the snot out of it".

For someone who claims not to be a cave man, your black and white thinking and level of understanding regarding simple concepts seem to indicate that you are something of a liar.

/thread.

your even worse for being triggered, you nigger

Op is Right

but he is tho
youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

Why do people even like Steak? That shit is gross as fuck

you better eat chicken, faggot

Prime Rib roast with a simple ground sea salt, fresh ground black pepper (both coarse), thyme, and a dash of rosemary, bake till rare on an uplifted rack for even cooking. Serve with its own juices

Exposing a piece of meat to heat for 5 seconds is cooking it?

A bloody steak does not taste good, and the consistency is horrid.

>eating beef parts glued together
>not cooking it thoroughly

enjoy your toxins and bacteria.

Look what happened to this girl after eating a rare stead

pork stead is way better

char broiled and slathered in ketchup and hotsauce. Fucking orgasmic

>Eating butchered meat
>Not chewing directly on a bovine hide and all

Fucking Plebeian

a steak is an intact cut of meat, not meat parts glued together

bacteria cannot penetrate to the inside of the steak, so it is only necessary to cook the outside

ground beef is different, so hamburgers must be cooked thoroughly

I don't eat steak rare because it's disgusting to me. I don't mind eating meat, but eating half raw bloody cow flesh just ruins my meal and appetite.

blue rare, rare, or burned lol
kys

That's called blue rare plebe, and it's the best.

Just to 165° F, which actually leaves them pink in the middle, but cooked, it's not raw squishy meat.

Ofc you're wrong, but no worries.

I used to think that too. But meat glue is a real thing and they mostly use it on beef in restaurants.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrEqMeWIVcA

and other things like chicken nuggets and shit.

steak is pretty common in the wild wild west what with all the wild wild wrangling

Wrong. Blue Rare is the pleb intimation of Pittsburgh Black & Blue. Go suck nigger dick you Faggot.

shit wrong one

youtube.com/watch?v=hXXrB3rz-xU

My brother is an award-winning sommelier and the general manager of a top-ranked steak house. He says if anyone at his restaurant ever ordered a steak well done or requested ketchup, they'd be asked to leave. Apparently the chef would take it as a huge insult, and it's a lot easier to get new customers than a new head chef.

I'm medium rare is that ok?

thanks for the info, but no reputable restaurant uses meat glue in their steaks

I would punch him right in the throat instantly if he asked me to leave. Then I would sit down and eat my well done meat.

then i accept my fate being a faggot and eating good well done steak instead of what a disease ridden animal would eat.

It would be amusing to watch you try. He was a semi-pro football player and made a living as a bouncer when he was younger. But then, I sincerely doubt you have the kind of money to eat at that kind of place anyway.

>He was a semi-pro football player and made a living as a bouncer when he was younger. But then, I sincerely doubt you have the kind of money to eat at that kind of place anyway.

That shit is so meta-cringy you deserve some sort of award.

Nice bait

Only hipster faggots eat raw shit. Cook it proply like a man

Well yes I stopped eating red meat in an attempt to lower my test

Oh. A bouncer making food. Sounds like a fast food joint to me. I would kick him in the teeth after he fell.

I got the biggest muscles in the world.

shittier for what?
for having had a good steak?
for letting a drunk gay chef shag you?
for vomiting?
for asking betty out that night but she just led you back to her place and let chad take you like the man he is?
greentext bro

Enjoy your parasites and diseases OP.

>eating shitty cuts instead of filet

Shiggydiggy

SUMMERFAG REEEEEEEEEEEE

>eating shitty, flavorless soft beef

Come on Fry Man

>filet is flavorless.

You've clearly never had filet my man.

>lack of any significant marbling is the hallmark of the cut

You clearly don't understand what gives a cut of meat its flavor my man.

As someone who ate well done for most of their life, II fucking came my pants when I tried medium rare for the first time. Well done has disgusted me since and now all steak pictures make me crave steak.

ketchup?

>stake
>your

funnily enough, you know how to spell the word "faggot" though...

What kind of pussy chef works there?

"Omg, that guy ordered ketchup. I'm going to kill myself."

Faggot

fuck off you wild animal

i got sick for a fucking weak cause of rare rare steak, careful of eating to much bud.

Thread is grade-A gay

he eating russians cock meat. from valds kitchen

So if you never eat steak, you never run the risk of being a faggot.

Seeing as you do eat steak, that must mean that once in a while the meat that's been in your mouth has been overcooked. Making you, an accidental or occasional faggot.

Trump eats his steak well done. So are you calling Trump a faggot?

the only thing he does right then

There are only two types of people that like steak well done; women and faggots. Well, since there are no women on the internet I guess that narrows it down doesn't it?

There is only two types of people that think all non-raw steaks are well done; retards and white people. And since this hellhole Sup Forums is filled with white male nonsense and retardation i guess that doesn't narrow anything down shit..

I haven't heard much about crocodile lately. That drug still fucking people up? Or is it still mostly in Russia so no one really cares. I thought it was bleeding into the states.

Nigger detected

Stop trying to spread your gay disease on me, cretin. I will have none of this bullshittery. Silence knave, know your place. You will always be a bitch, find comfort in this. As many change in their lifetimes, you will not.

You like raw meat ew you're so white

Yea sure you'll change from a person without tapeworms, to someone with them.

Nah sounds like a feminist white landwhale sjw

The level of retardation that radiates from you is comparable to that of Anita Sarkeesian. Stop now, before it is too late.

at least i won't have worms in my belly lol

Then what? Throw it in the garbage?

Listen tumblrfag, the chances of getting a tapeworm from eating medium rare to medium steak is low enough that people can eat it their hole lives and not get one. If everyone gets tapeworms by eating those types of steaks, then why are we still eating it?

>why are we still eating it
cause you're subhuman lol, fire was invented by man for a reason, you use it to cook food not just to make food look cooked and eat it. You're eating blood you nasty vampire

I've eaten mostly raw horse heart. Was actually really nice

you... you're beyond saving.

>implying we still need high calorie intake in this modern society
>implying muscle juice is equal to blood
>thus implying myoglobin is equal to hemoglobin
>implying

get
OUT

The real steak is well done, with ketchup on it, and a pinch of cumin and salt.

Oh no how will i ever recover from this?

Agree

I prefer medium

This sounds about right
Medium Rare - Medium is best

Nice to know

At least make the bastard warm. I hate rare steak where its cool in the middle. I want a nice red-pink steak that is at least warm. Low end medium rare is best

Wait does your dumb ass think that is blood? You dumb motherfucker.

What the fuck do you think happens when you make it well done? The "blood" just is magically gone?