Tfw stuck in a toxic,painful, failing relationship because gf is threatening to kill herself if I leave her

>tfw stuck in a toxic,painful, failing relationship because gf is threatening to kill herself if I leave her
Music for this feel?
Also share feel and receive music for it thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY79DYD2Y4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
youtube.com/watch?v=t1TDUkErQL4
youtu.be/r8ngDnWwFBI?t=1m20s
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MY79DYD2Y4o

Threaten to get her institutionalised
If she carries on, do it because that is not a mentally right thing to do

>gf is threatening to kill herself if I leave her
So? She probably won't do it. Just tell her parents or some shit and get her committed if you're so scared.

just leave her. women don't commit suicide, it's a myth

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI

don't just threaten to get her locked up, just go straight ahead and do it. if someone threatens to commit suicide it's a moral obligation to inform the police and get them the help they need.

this doesn't apply if you are in the USA, in which case don't involve the police unless you want her to get shot

Not in the USA but in a 2.5 World country where telling the authorithies won't do jackshit

how can you be sure of that?
also what country?

Even if she won't do it I've tried to break up with her and it ends up with her crying-no, wailing and begging me not to and saying it will be better this time. I'm too much of a pussy to ditch her after such a pitiful scene and not enough of an asshole to ditch her over text.

My mum has a job in the same area, and it's the balkans.

I've had to do this a few times. You basically have two options:

1) Ghost Mode: this is pretty harsh, but basically let her know you are breaking up, then say goodbye for good before she can get a chance to speak and destroy any lines of possible communication from her. Block her, un friend her, whatever you have to do. This is probably a little more cruel, but she just has to move on.

2) Public Display: tell her you need to meet to talk in person. Make sure you meet in a public place, like a coffee shop or restaurant. Break up with her there, this way she can't cause a scene in public, and if she does, you can just dip.

This. Also, wanna share with us a few horror stories?

>it ends up with her crying-no, wailing and begging me not to and saying it will be better this time
That sounds hot as fuck. I'd still break up with her though. Never works out with unstable bitches.

I've thought about 1) and I don't want to do it but it seems like the only option more and more. 2) won't work she because she WILL cause a scene in public

Sure lol. I'm driving home tho so gimme like 5 mins.

Yeah, 1) is probably for you if she is that bad

>That sounds hot as fuck.
Maybe the 1st time but then it's just petty and lamentable

>I'm too much of a pussy
Well, now you know what's the problem

np desu.

I mean just imagine the scene I described there. It's fucking hard to carry through with it.

So when I first entered college, I still had my high school girlfriend which I realized very soon was a mistake. I basically cheated on her twice in one week (I'm an asshole I know) and realized I had to break things off.

She went to school like 45 mins away, but I didnt have a car so I just called her up and said I'm really sorry but we should break up. At first things were tense but pretty calm, but soon she started getting more and more panicked started sobbing and screaming into the phone.

My biggest mistake was not getting out while things were still calm, and not blocking her on fb, my phone, etc, because she would call me almost every day for two weeks after that, begging me to get back together.

Well, from my perspective:
>you are not happy
>she's nuts
I can guarantee you she'll not get any better without help and you can't provide that help. Talk to her parents and let it go. Breakups are always hard, but you gotta face it.

awfully cynical of you, cunt

>not specifically getting yourself in a relationship you know is as fucked up as you are so you enjoy one another's mutual self-destruction

very mature of you desu, i'm a faggot

OP here, I don't mind it.
>Breakups are always hard
Here's the thing though, I've always been good at them, or I've just dated reasonable girls.
>Talk to her parents
She doesn't have the best relationship with them I think. Would closest friends do?
Still want music btw

I had that with one girl. She was clingy as fuck and always paranoid that I was looking at other girls(most of the time, I wasn't). The only reason I didn't leave her sooner is because the make up sex was fucking fantastic. She would always give it her best shot so that I wouldn't stay. Eventually, I got tired of her shit and left for good.

If I was good at music I would do this just to make an album for this cambodian french fries critique forum to circlejerk over desu

Dude, just fucking call it off and be a man about it. If she kills herself, so what? It's her fault for being a crazy bitch. Though, women always pretend that they'll kill themselves to guilt trip betas into staying. Don't be a beta.

OP here, sex is the only thing keeping me but lately it's become less and less enjoyable to the point where I'd rather just fap at home on /gif/

wew

I will though, even if I was making excuses before, this thread and some recent events have convinced me. I just need music for this feel rn cause it's 1 am and I'm overthinking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TDUkErQL4
that would piss me off so fucking bad

>Has a gf
>Thinks his life is hard
You don't know pain

Fuck off I've known it for long enough and tfw no gf is 100x better than this, provided you have like 2 friends to talk about music with and like one hobby. Females don't guarantee you happiness.

>Person A is in a slightly better situation than Person B. Therefore, Person A has absolutely no problems whatsoever.

youtu.be/r8ngDnWwFBI?t=1m20s

Section her OP

>Here's the thing though, I've always been good at them, or I've just dated reasonable girls.
People react differently, but it's never pleasant.
>She doesn't have the best relationship with them I think. Would closest friends do?
Does not surprise me, to be honest. In your case, I'd talk to her parents. Even if their relationship is not great, they are still her family and they are responsable for her if she is insane.

Listen to some Brian Eno or a similar ambient stuff. Do not fill your head with noise. Good Luck.

Solid advice,thx senpai.

>Females attempt suicide three times more often than males. As with suicide deaths, rates of attempted suicide vary considerably among demographic groups. While males are 4 times more likely than females to die by suicide, females attempt suicide 3 times as often as males.

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Even if she tries, she'll probably fail.

>been in love with the same girl my entire adult life
>cycle of she breaks up with her bf, comes back to me, drops me when she goes manic again
>go to visit her a month ago
>good trip
>randomly in bed with her one night
>I tell her Im not in love with her anymore
>she cries a bit and we have lots of sex
>leave the next day
>she's calling me everyday on the phone, texting everyday wants me to move in with her
>I didnt respond for a few days
>she threatens suicide
>call her back, try and be cool
>she tells me about all the guys she's slept with since I left "because" of me
>hang up
>havent talked to her in 5 days
>realize she just wants it casual the second she gets me back in love with her, then she would want out so its best just to walk away because she isnt gonna change, too damaged
I love her. but I feel like I can get out before she sucks me back in again. but she keeps making me these fucking amazing mixtapes and the bitch is killing it with these songs.
just go cold turkey bruh. walk away and find something else to fill your time.
just because youre invested doesnt mean you cant put a tourniquet on it at any time.
Real talk my nigga. real talk.