Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I need some suggestions for PC games.

I'm not exactly up to speed on what games are good these days. I can't trust review sites due to blatant shilling.

Call my taste in games shit and that i'm a filthy casual and what not, but the truth is I don't have a fuck-ton of time to play as much as i'd like. I did just get a 1080ti GPU, so i'm looking for good games to test that bitch out.

What I currently have/enjoy:
>Overwatch (hated it at first, but found out i'm really good with one character right before I gave up)
>GTA5 (I like the work they put into the game, online community is cancer though)
>Civ 5
>Fallout 4 (I really like what they did with this one for the most part)
>Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
>Arma3

That's all I can think of for now. I will reward quality suggestions with some of my favorites from my image stash.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
lmddgtfy.net/?q=pubg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Pubg

What's Pubg?

dpends on what you like. Looking to game online? You like FPS, mobas, strategy games, or what?

Why not Singularity? the fps game

look for retro games, specially made on rpg maker, the stories r so bad that can make u laught

More of those asses

Online isn't a huge priority. I hate online games where in order to be on a level playing field as everyone else you have sink a bunch of time into it.

Strategy is fun. I like games that are immersive, open-world is usually awesome. Survival/building games can be fun if done correctly. I like games where I can be creative (that's why I like FO4 and the whole settlement aspect).

I'll check it out.

I like retro games. I used to fuck with RPG maker no joke 15 years ago. Jesus christ i'm getting old :/

Hi OP,
Depends on how much time you consider playing to this game on a day basis. Are you a hardcore gamer or a casual?
If you're a casual I wouldn't recomment games as Skyrim, Pillars of eternity, as they demand an expansive amount of time.

Skyrim was great, I played the shit out of that and modded it a bunch on PC. I also played Oblivion. Games like that are fun, I definitely like to explore.

check out star citizen. open star system gameplay, great graphics.

I have been following this game, but it keeps getting pushed back :( If it ever does become reality though, I want it.

As this is kind of topic related;
if any of you are interested in reading a declassified interview the Central Intelligence Agency did with a psychic concerning a 10 million year old civilization that is currently in some kind state of hibernation under the pyramids of Mars, this makes for a few good minutes of some very bizarre, yet interesting reading.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

And yeah, the C.I.A. does know that telekinesis and psychic abilities are valid and factual.

When you go to their site (via the link) If you look for the term "psychic" in the search box you are going to get a virtually endless trove of declassified files on the topic.

The C.I.A has put A LOT of time and $$$ into researching the validity and use of psychic abilities. It's pretty fucking insane.

The above link was declassified in February of 2017

Forgot to reward you

amra 3 still wont run well :(

i would have to recommend you get metro redux decent graphics and a decent single player shooter

Play mount and blade warband

really good game

the new friday the 13th is really good. currently early access but they will be adding too it. still fun as is.

>Fallout 4
skyrim

New hero shooter called gigantic. Free to play on steam, really fun

Depends on if ur in MP or in singleplayer. I play singleplayer in VR at 90FPS with ultra graphics, but servers dictate framerate in A3; and servers/netcode don't allow for good framerates. The best thing is to try and mess with ur frame buffer-rate. This is where CPU-to-GPU load comes in, and this allows you to see how far your CPU can make virtual frames. This increases framerate unless you cap your CPU

If you like puzzle games go with Hack_me the second one is trash but the first is cool. Play Paladins if you like games like overwatch

OP here.

Arma3 handles VR well? I play mostly single-player in custom made missions, flying shit and what not.

love this pic

Idk if it's up your alley but Nier Automata is a great single player game

Heroes of Might and Magic III

SAUCE, PLZ. Ive been looking for the sauce on this girl for months.

Path of Exile is free to play and pretty fun

XCOM 2 is a great turn based strategy with good mods.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt +Both DLCs. Great atmosphere, amazing storyline, god tier character development and just an overall beautiful game. The main game itself was great, but the hearts of stone DLC was on another level.

>shit.

For action and gore try killing floor 2
For something mor strategic xcom
Or if you have never played it before portal which is a good first person puzzle game with great mechanics
If you are more about a open world try witcher 3. fallout4 or farcry3/4 where you can go and play for an hour or even 6 at a time
Free to play i would suggest warframe i met people from ages 14-70 in this game they frequently update it though at the beginning it might be a overwhelming

Old but gold
-left4dead2
-spec ops the line
-half life and gmod (lots of fun to be had with all the mods and game modes)

>>What's Pubg?

What's Google?

Google it.

OK google what is life

Don't know what life is, but the answer is 42
Forgot the word for this situation. not gonna google it though

lmddgtfy.net/?q=pubg