Le demand 250k a week after performances like these man

>le demand 250k a week after performances like these man

I'm so glad he got sold to arselel, he's fookin shite

same with the muslim piece of shit though

He was literally the only one trying to do something against Chelsea, and it was always covered by 3 players, fuck off back to nido negro de mierda.

He looked tired physically. Wenger's fault for not resting him for the 1st half.

>le stand in the centre circle centre forward

ahead of his time

he almost looked like he intentionally played bad
like he was mad at something

surely you're joking right? this was the worst performance he's ever had in an arsenal shirt.
he was even more invisible than ozil

This guy is not bad at all.
If Arsenal sold him for 20mil, it is a steal.
He was wrongly utilized by Wenger.

did you watch the game? the fuck you are supposed to do when everytime you want to turn around theres 3-4 players over you and the guys who are supposed to be asking for an assist are standing there like scarecrows? Alexis is not Messi, he cant fix a game alone.

When he's got 500k a week or more on offer from China, a demand of 250k a week isn't that outrageous. Gotta pay those South Americans competitive wages or they will go chink it up, all they care about is money.

Messi couldnt have fixed that either. Arsenal was unsalvageable.

i'm gonna ask you the same. did you watch the game? do you usually watch him play?

he didn't even get challenged that often today and he still didn't do anything.

and in such a vital game as well.
he's a fraud, a physical and a mental midget, just like ozil.

their mentality is very emblematic of the team and the manager.

Yes he could have

You're posting a picture of a match in which his entire team was superior than the opposition. Today's arsenal didn't even have a midfield.

one player can't win a crucial game. Football it's a team sport.

See
>>>/copaamerica2015/
>>>/copaamerica2016/

>did you watch the game? do you usually watch him play?

yes, i did watch it. He made some mistakes, but of the time he was in charge to start the attack meanwhile covered by 3 defenders outside the box. Since Wenger is a genius and decided to not use a CF in the first half, there was no one to cross, and the wingers never ever tried to get the back of the opposite players. So his only chance was to get past 3 defenders by himself, and even if he managed to get past 1 or 2, the third one just made a foul. Unlike Coq that gets pushed like 2mts away being DM.

As i told you, Alexis is not the greatest player in the world. If he cant do it, and no one helps him, hes fucked. And all the Arsenal players are a joke. So go suck Rakitic and Modric dicks and pray in the next Eurocup your team gets past Poland or Ukraine.

it doesn't matter how many defenders he had been covered by. he's a supposedly world class player that's going to win you titles. and someone challenging for the golden boot award.

he kept making passing mistakes. he couldn't dribble past anyone.
just everything he tried was so low-energy, as if the title wasn't at stake.

>So go suck Rakitic and Modric dicks and pray in the next Eurocup your team gets past Poland or Ukraine.

pathetic. i'd strongly advise you to kill yourself.

>plays spectacularly every match since he signed
>goes missing 1 match while the rest of the team did shit
>SEE I TOLD YOU HE'S SHIT INNIT!

he never plays spectacular lol
show me one game where sanchez played well against the big teams in big matches

Chelsea at the emirates?

>september
>big match

>i-it w-was a non-game!
>sanchez 'never' plays good... e-except maybe for small teams!

you don't have to hide it man, we know you're a die hard chelshit customer

>i-it's not a big game, b-because i say ;__;

Customer calling someone else a customer

big games are games in crucial points of the season, where all the pressure is piled upon you to win.
there are no big games in september.

arsenal are well known for losing everything that could possibly be lost during the annual season-defining period.

you'll see how they'll get 10 wins in a row or something once they're well and truly out of the title race and once they get knocked out of the CL.
that shit doesn't count.

>Le never score against Chelsea in 8 games man couldn't save Ars6nil

>it doesn't matter how many defenders he had been covered by

Honestly hope he leaves in the summer, arsenal customers blaming him for the loss lmao

He is too good for Arsenal

>mfw he signs with United

There's a reason barca sold him

But spee told me he is world class

>inb4 the algerian shittier and the indian alexis cocksucker

you are such a cold chest OP