I took MDMA(pic related) on Monday and still feel shit. Dizzy and unable to sleep and slightly blurred vision...

I took MDMA(pic related) on Monday and still feel shit. Dizzy and unable to sleep and slightly blurred vision. I'm flying tomorrow for 10 hours and this is starting to freak me out.

Made threads before and people said it'll go over in max 72 hours. What the fuck should I do? I took 100mg

cold shower, exercise to sweat it out, then another cold shower. Flush your system of water, keep pumping water in. Worked for me many times.

That's not mdma.

You're probably dehydrated. Get some electrolytes and water. You're fine.

Also, other people I know have taken the exact same pills as me, and they barely got a hangover from it. Some even twice my dosage. What the fuck is wrong with me?

This.

If you took a tesla v3 then you took more than 100mg

if mdma I would guess really dehydrated

Your body just dont like crap. When it happens to me, its normally some extra crap in the product. Its the same with poor coke.

yes it is, look up orange tesla on pill report dweeb

OP was a faggot today....again
Stop shitposting OP

Those aren't orange tesla's btw.

Well they might be orange and a tesla but the ORIGINAL tesla pills are about 3 years old and never had the logo printed on them. The logo is something that came around with tesla V2 and those were blue.

no it isn't because those aren't the affects of MDMA.

Just because someone pressed MDMA with that shape years ago, doesn't mean someone else isn't pressing something else with that shape now

Is this fucking thread some kind of nu propaganda from the government in an effort to stop kids from having fun and almost killing them with drugs? Lame.

>dweeb
>selectively accepting the internets advice
U r teh dweeb.

Op, eat some dark chocolate, drink Neuro fuel or tweaker shots if either are available to you, and after feeling like you could eat, have a light snack, and take a sleep aid.

What worked for me was eating really spicy food and washing it down with lemon & honey in water. Fucked if I know why, but that was my go to for comedowns off X. I never really had any terrible comedowns though. And to be honest I kind of miss the feeling of being tucked into bed after a night of absolute madness and just succumbing to the warmth of my bedsheets and finally switching off.

Did you test them? Doubt you did otherwise you'd know that you didn't take MDMA. Learn from this mistake and test your shit.

Will I ever become normal again? The way I was before taking this shit?

shutup pussy you'll be fine. just take some vitaminC and sleep well

Drink an energy drink (not redbull type, the sports type like Energade or whatever America has) drink loads of water, steam up your bathroom and sit and sweat for a bit then have a cold shower.

And have sex or eat chocolate.

everybody has different comedown side effects. For me, i usually get super fucking depressed like two days after I roll. Just ride the wave and wait it out. Next time you decide to take e, buy some supplements before you do

Holy shit..... You wouldn't have made it through one day in my younger years. Dry it up pussy.

Tell us about those years

This is why I don't do ecstasy anymore, you don't know what kind of shit they cut them with

this!
i lost a friend 2 years ago from taking 2 bad pills
never doing any drugs again actually i tried alot
now i just smoke weed

>Will I ever become normal again?

At this point, does it really fucking matter?

MDMA is not a safe drug and does some fucked up shit to your brain, even after one time. You're going to feel like shit for a while.

Damn, really makes me feel stupid for taking 5 in a night that one time. Not sure why I get to live and your friend doesn't. Sorry to hear, man.

youre a dumb paranoid idiot

inb4 im the govt or am i

MDMA comes as a power you dense cunt, you have no idea what's in that pill unless you test it yourself. You feel shit because it will be packed with speed and brick dust to bulk it up

> wew lad. such opinion
It just releases the endorphins from your brain you've got stored flooding the brain with it.
saying that it is an unsafe drug depends on who you get it from and how you use/abuse it.
Just like how, given circumstance, alcohol is one hell of a drug if you binge it and black out.

educate urself nigger

Long time ago I smoked too much weed in a short amount of time after taking a long break.

Long story short I had an anxiety attack bad trip or whatever they are.

I was so scared about it that I convinced myself I was messed up for life. And that I would never be the same.

I had the same mind set as you.

"I am crazy now"
"No going back
"I will never be the same"

Bitch grab ur fucking nuts. Calm the fuck down. It was a drug. It did soemthing to you. That's that. Stop freaking out and just fucking chill.

The more you think about this shit the more convinced you will be tha ur fucked for life.

Guess how I am now? Fucking fineZ bitch unless u were popping this shit constantly and doing some other fucky drug shouldn't be worried.

More than likely ur pill was just cut with some other shit and it's making u feel crappy a couple days after.

Get some rest stay away from drugs and relax.

MDMA is a safe drug in moderation, it was first used to treat couples in marriage counselling.

Drugs react differently with different people.
Can bring out psychosis, derealization disorders, hppd, and a slew of other very long lasting effects on people.

Just be lucky that panic attack fog you felt didnt last a decade

No. Drugs are terrible for you. Yes we all love to use them here and there, but it is sad. Get real with yourself and stop advising people to use them. Just because your life is shitty and you need drugs to blind you from the shit doesn't mean you have the right to go around and spread your shitty beliefs. I know for a fact that you have a terrible life right now and nothing you tell me is going to change my opinion. So, dont try and lie to me and tell me how "good" your life can be while using drugs. It is a waste of time and money. If you were intelligent, you would know this by now. I hope you dont take this comment as a grain of salt, but more as an eye-opener. Quit wasting your time being blinded by reality.

told you to google serotonin syndrome the first time around.

>blah blah it was originally intended for blah blah
it saddens me that the average idiot actually uses this kind of logic.

noisboitmoit

Also that's like, totally you're opinion man

Getting aids is also bad for you, but you just keep those dicks coming

Can you get a fucking life?

smoke weed if you have it and drink some water along with a shower, Try to eat some carbs if you ahvent eaten anything. If nothing happened already I don't think you have to worry about anything

What do you mean if nothing happened already?

cunt you're a fucking bitch, suck it up. 100mg is fucking nothing. try feeling what coming down off a g feels like,

Hes worried about something happening, alot of people react differently to mdma... seizures are common, dehydration, things like that.

Probably dehydrated.
What helped me after hard comedowns was lots of sleep and water.

It's well known that most tesla pills are mixed with alittle meth to replace the mdma to make it cheaper.

Those pills... I miss them. Im slightly hard looking at them. Absolute biscuits.

someone added a microdose of ratpoison. In all honesty I hate drug consumers too

OP here. Should I call the emergency services so they can do a check up on me? I can't stand feeling like this. Also, should I rebook my flight that is tomorrow?

>feel shit

No you pussy. Your shit was cut. You're okay 2 days later, you're going to be fine. It's not like they're going to give you a magic pill to make you feel better. Grow a pair of fucking balls.

How do you test them?

Got some molly for the weekend from a new dealer who I'm not sure about.

Take 200mg 5-HTP and eat well and sleep well and you'll be good tomorrow. At any drug store

Drug testing kits

Yep. Symptoms sound like that shit was made with pure DXM powder or it's one out of a 100 possible RC's most likely from Alibaba, China.

>>be me
>>It's the year 1995 took pills for at least 3 years
>>bag full of dollar's pic related
>>i've eaten the whole weekend 12 pills
>>pills where shit.. like a rollercoaster up and down..
>>everytime it went down I took another half..
>>weekend is over chilled with speed and cocain
>>monday morning i feel pretty bad thought it was a hangover
>>tuesday morning still the same.. shivering.. mind loss
>>wednesday everything is lost.. forgot who i am.. went do a doctor still the year 1995 doctor knows nothing.. had a long conversation with my parents.. told them everything
month later i felt better
>>did 2 more years amphetamine 1-2g per day still become the same longer hangovers and shit feelings..

>>no more drugs since 1997

Op where did you buy that shit? Have you purchased from them before?

Ive taken MDMA before but never had a hangover last three days. Today take a hot bath and sleep in. Put the phone away as it distracts you and keeps you awake. Drink a ton of water.

You might need to reschedule your flight. You don't want to be stuck on a plane for 10 fucking hours if youre dizzy and can't see straight.

R u in ibiza or something on vacation?
You should have just done weed, shrooms or acid on vacation like the rest of us.

MDMA brought out my friends GAD but this stuff is just in you're head man, just don't focus on it and it will go away.

It was probably cut with meth

What if I had sex with chocolate

lol

mushrooms

I second this

keker

Just fuck off and die alreadh

You do drugs though.

Okay ... so firstly you are probably dehydrated, ecstasy is hard on the body especially if this is your first time doing it. Before you say .... but it's MDMA.... it's not, MDMA doesn't get pressed into pills anymore, hasn't since the early 2000's. What you took is ecstay... breathe clam the fuck down you will be fine. Your serotonin levels are a little fucked. drink water eat chocolate or almonds try and to relax man you'll be fine but your body is still recovering from the stress you put it through.

not even close

100mg of molly? Ya, it ain't that. Molly is slightly speedy but you should have a clean complete comedown just a few hours later. And if the shit was pure, you may have a pleasant afterglow for 24 hours. I've done up to as much as a g a night of pure real molly and been just fine after with minimal comedown.

You know what's fucking you up? The fucking speed, caffeience, ephedrine, or most likely METH; that those pills were cut with.

Meth will keep you up for 24 for hours, then you'll feel like shit for another 24. You don't know what's in those tabs, it's usually cut with a bit of everything. If you have a do over get molly powder, the kind that's in shards or the lesser quality which looks like sand. If it's a fine white powder that kicks like a 12 gauge when snorted, it's not molly, it's MDA a greatly inferior analogue.

Doing drugs is fine if you take too much just take the same amount again straight away it cancels the first lot out problem solved I've got loads for sale buzz me 07795973929

Orange owls beg to differ.

OP- if your really worried, go to hospital. It's probably nothing, but just to be safe. Tell the doctor, but not your parents, and the hospital can't tell them, patient confidentiality. And don't drink too much water. You can actually die from too much water, and kids on E are some of the few situations that people are stupid enough to do it.

You're retarded bro.
Mda is not an inferior analogue it just has one less methyl molecule than mdma hence the 3 letter acronym, thus having a more psychedelic experience than a speedy one. You can get pure mda and it is out of this world, Shulgin said nothing of inferiority of mda, it just normally is produced in garbage ways and sold as sass

>He thinks pillreports indexes all pills
>He thinks that even if he has a matching pill it is sure to be the same
Op, you're a special kind of idiot, although if that OP pic is yours then that was already apparent

Dude its like 3 days after the fact. Stfu. Any substance he ingested has already bypassed its half life, even poison, and he's fine. You cant drown yourself that late into it.

Hi OP. I went to Dour festival two weeks ago, maximum smoking also took half a pill of MDMA.
after the festival I did some sport, mostly gym to sweat it out.
> Massive sweating
then I went on holiday for a week. Each time i get drunk I still feel the XTC.

Hence why you don't buy garbage rolls especially without testing them.
This ain't Layer Cake lads, 90% of every pressy will be utter garbage.

>Didn't even test his shit
Fucking WOW

i took lsd a few hours before a NY -> LDN flight once, you'll be fine. you'll just hate it

> Buys the shittiest ecstasy pills on the market ( mixed with caffeine and shit)
> Thinks it's MDMA
> Feels dizzy while these pills are litteraly for a slight effect of ease

GTFO retard

I took an LSD few hours before a flight too, but it was "okay" tbh.

* Negative sides:
Unable to live the full experience
Girl next to me litteraly felt I wasn't okay
My voice was weird with the hotess and it was funny
Didn't have music

* Good sides
I could think about a lot of things
I drew a cool thing
Looking from the window was actually nice

for me it was awful, i broke up with my gf before i left for the airport, but didn't really register it, but my friend who was also on LSD heard me on skype, so he was having a bad trip

got picked up by security and i was freaking out cos JFK airport is one of the tightest, they took me to this place to scan my hands for explosives, and were convinced i was wearing a necklace, which i wasn't

i remember looking out of the window was really cool, it was all purple and crystally for some reason, and i was crying with laughter at the girl in front of me who had brought a pillow and oats on the plane with her

but i was travelling for 36 hours, so i had absolutely no sleep, and my brain was working 150% overdrive for 36 hours and i couldn't stop myself from thinking, so my brain was totally fried by the end of it, i was fascinated by everything but just didn't have the energy to think, though i still would, i couldn't think of nothing to allow myself to rest

i'd love to take lsd again but not just before a flight that was a dumb idea