Do you ever feel so lost...

Do you ever feel so lost? That your whole life thus far has revolved around a dark room with a bright light you stare into endlessly because its easier? I dont know what to do guys, I would hope guys could actually talk to me, maybe some of you do, i'd appreciate it.

There has to be someone out there, please.

It can always suck more

I mean you're not wrong, but at this specific moment man, I dont know where to go or what to do

do you hate your life?

I dont know, I hate this moment, but the things is, its a reoccurring moment. It happens so much.

I have a job, I have a finance, and some other material things, but this, this moment has been the same for a lot of years, since I was a kid. Different homes, desks, rooms, things have changed but this one doesn't.

Pick up an instrument, pick up some video games, talk to whatever friends you have, op. You might feel lost, but there's always something out there that will bring you joy. Life can seem hard sometimes, but there's always someone or something that can make you appreciate living.

I used to play bass, was fun, I play games on the daily, well a good amount. I let all my friends because no one ever seemed genuine with me, only my finance, and shes my best friend.

Thanks for responding thought, I like knowing some one is reading this, I've never posted before, just a long time lurker.

dude. same position. why do you think im here?
ill bump this thread cuz im tired of ig/trap/wwyd/rekt shit

Yeah man, me too, im tired of seeing those things, we have all become numb in the wrong ways, but not to being lonely, I just want all of us to help each other.

its weird having watched this Sup Forums turn into what it is now. i dont post much but i've been here a while.

i just feel good talkin to another person.

yeah man Sup Forums is really something else now and I know, its random, but its pretty much /gif/ now, i just want some sanity with us, Thanks for coming to the thread man

No problem Sup Forumsdo. That's awesome you used to play bass. I'm a bassist myself. Been playing for about 10 years now. Why did you stop? I get that man. A lot of people can be fake these days. I know it can be hard to trust people, but you can't give up on everyone. I'm glad to hear your fiancee Is your best friend. My girl is my best friend too, so I know how it is.
Of course man. I know we're both random people, but I like to lend a hand when I can. I've dealt with suicide in my family, and I wouldn't wish it on any one else.

Was supposed to say Sup Forumsro ._.

i try but like no one gets it anyomore. fuck theres a new age i just dont understand the whole new culture.

Listen to stop this train by john mayer, usually helps me. But I know what you're going thru, I posted on here a week ago for the same reason and I j got up to do something, then u snowball and realise how doing simple menial things like doing dishes or studying for an hour makes your brain feel better. Just do something, or you keep going down the hole and won't get what you want - you have to take action, even when action is hard buddy

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm stuck in neutral and I don't what to do anymore

I didnt have any drive to play anymore, my dad and brother are both great guitarist, I was the computer dude, and still am. Not a great excuse, but I had more intrest in tech, Id love to pick it back up and learn piano aswell, maybe some day.

We'll probably never meet, but it gives me a smile to have some one be so similar to me. Brings joy Sup Forumsro.

Even this little chat helps dude, kudos to you for being an awesome user. Hears to all the people who need help. And ill never commit suicide, but sometimes it just seems so easy ya know? But I dont think I could ever.

start a garden

Amazing song man, thanks for showing me, i've been really into If These Trees Could Talk - From Roots to Needles lately. Thanks for coming to the thread, Im going to take your advice and get up and do something.

Funny you say that, I have an incredible cactus garden :D

shit im a bass player myself. imi have an ibanez 5 string

We all get that way Sup Forumsro, feel free to say whats on your mind, always happy to help

also tagging after my second post, google imposter syndrome and watch a youtube vid on it dude, may seem a bit weird but could help u x

It does feel good to relate to someone. I'll wouldn't ever do it because I'm to stubborn. I won't admit defeat, but it has crossed my mind in the past and recently. I'm single and live by myself. I hardly ever leave or talk to anyone anymore. I hate my job with a passion and starting to run into financial trouble. Part of me wants to to give up now more than ever

hello

Amazing man, I love ibanez, Ive got a Ibanez 7 string guitar.
Althought I love bass way man, its the back bone to every song

Hey Sup Forumsuddy o! Feel free to say whats on your mind

shit dude are the other two strings one up one bottom?

Dont man, i'm here, and you're here to do good. Just gotta find it. Ive had financial struggle, and I was single for a long time, now im engaged, been with her for a 5 years. I believe in you Sup Forumsro,

i show behold the arctupus once and the dude had 12 string bass. fuckin crazy

Naw dude, both up. I play death metal music so, it comes in handy haha

Thanks Sup Forumsro I'm glad someone believes in me

Thats literally nuts, must have long ass fingers haha. Jealous thought, would love to have that talent

Dude, do like John Davis and git groovy with electro drum n bass

Always will, my name is Dom.
Just know Dom believes in you, and you can do anything Sup Forumsud

never heard of it, but I am open to all music and im going to listen to it now!

Great thread gentlemen. Remember that life is short and that we are just a piece of the universe experiencing itself. So Sup Forumsro's thanks for the read and best wishes for the future.

Thanks for stopping by Sup Forumsro, Wish you the best my man! Smile every day, and make everything worth it for youself and your loved one(s)

listen to Jojo Mayer & Nerve, John is the bassist, they are fucking amazing

Thanks dom I will remember that. I really needed this little boost of confidence. Let's make it a point to make moar threads like this. I don't like what Sup Forums has turned into

This is important to me. Maybe a tag other than "feels" like "optimism thread" or whatever you guys think?

Oh im about to do that right now! Thanks man, I love new music

that's deep

it was with between the buried and me. crazy ass shit

same here except for one little thing - im aware that my life being empty is all my doing and i have no problems with that. i had a chance to get education, romance and all that shit tjat comes in package and i fucked it all up. and it was the same with you. so either stop moaning or go out and do something about it

Sure man, you take care of yourself. Never be afraid to speak up, like I did, im Dom, OP. Glad everyone here feels better about themselves

Yeah, I like that idea a lot. I'll definitely be doing that soon

That's deep and I highly respect this kid, he'll go on to be better than all of us and we should all encourage him to better whats left of this generation.

I will go do something about it man, never give up Sup Forumsro.

a shit ton off it was tapping. it was literally a guitar built into a bass but the shit was tight.

dam. you play hell a heavy shit? how low do you go?

Shit tier movie.

Wait, what were we talking about?

niggtard shush

ASS

Damn, that kinda sucks you didn't pick it back up. The bass is one fun instrument to play. Hopefully you'll pick one of those instruments up again. Yeah, we'll probably never meet, but I'm glad I could reach you through Sup Forums
There's always a way out man. Even if it seems like you're alone, there's always someone out there who will listen to you.

also a significant amount of depression put in pictures

what are you stalking about?

The lowest I've tried of is Drop E on the 7 string, didn't sound great but for death metal, kind of works.

My grand idea to escape this emptiness is to build a self sustaining shipping container home. Alongside a self sustaining lifestyle.

fuck, how did it sound? im not that good so i dont really fuck with the tuning. i love the b.

if you don't adjust your guitar in consequences of the tension it requires on the guitar plus the right guage of strings, it is going to sound like shit

why not getting an 8 strings while you're at it

>t. user who also who owns an Ibanez 7 strings always tuned in standard B

im retarded

YEA

IS IT OVER?

niggtard shush

dont die

I want to knock up a random girl and leave. A one night stand. In fact, I want to do this to several women, and maintain my childless relationship with my partner.

I haven't done it yet, but I'm getting close.

whats stopping you?

this is what it takes to get attention now?

Fear. Guilt. Shame. Laziness.

The same things that make my life below average now. I should leave my partner, she is toxic, not just career wise, socially, physically, mentally. I cant though I'm too comfy, too easy.

At the same time I think she is truly unique and I'd be hard pressed to find someone like her, maybe its a rut. I don't know, I don't really care right now. I live in a delusion that one day I'll do something or something will happen to change my circumstances.

do you really love her? i've been in deviant situatuions enough, and i tell girls the same thing. no matter how selfish it seems always put yourself first

fuck i misread, The SEveral women you wish to do this to? will you love them?

No, just want to know my genes are out there.

Yeh i think so, I know I could be happier with someone else. I don't have anyone in mind, I just think there is someone better for me out there, I think the same for her too.

Feels great to have someone thinks the same way

Thanks OP for this thread

talk to a Doctor you stupid niggerfaggot

>ig/trap/wwyd/rekt
no wonder you are depressed, another retarded niggerfaggot

talk to a faggot niggerdoctor

if you like her put your genes in there

No prob.
Im from this time (still feel like im not
inb4"born in le wrong generation")
Maybe i can shed loght at any of the things you dont understand

She doesn't want to i don't want to. I want children without the burden of them, just the knowledge of their existence.

you are a fucking fagget

i lost

find a new girl

>adjust your guitar in consequences of the tension it requires on the guitar

Been playing guitar for twenty years, but I didn't understand one single word of that.

I thought this was or is a common thing. Isn't is primal? To want to spread your genes, yet not care for them?

I want a partner, a right hand woman to fuck and chill with and then a bunch of ladies who bear my children. Is it too much to ask?

No.
I've awlays lacked purpose. I've never known where I'm going or why.
Being lost is my default setting.

im the fucker here allday/allnight. its just retards.

its almost 50/50/ now

i found the secret but i never try it
is
1)take some olive oil
2)put your finger in olive oil
3)put your finger in your ass
4) smile
5)Washed you D with olive oil
6)you need to stay like this for 5 weeks

don't let your finger get out !!!!