What was his mission anyway?

What was his mission anyway?

I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show live at a local theater. Before the movie started, people went into the audience to find "virgins". This girl in the row in front of me talked her boyfriend into volunteering. They made him crawl on his hands and knees across the stage and lick whipped cream off a banana between a guy's legs. When he returned to his seat, his girlfriend started giving him shit. They fought for ten minutes and he eventually stormed out of the theater.

Get his dick wet and/or dirty.

What a fag

Then why did Riff Raff say it was a failure? He clearly succeeded in that.

That's what his girlfriend said.

probably take over the earth or something, but once he got to earth he was having too much fun whoring around and partying every night so he kind of just lost track of time until it was too late and his crew mutinied.

He was basically the pirate king of a space opera.

Jealous perhaps?

>tranny being portrayed by a straight white male

This is very problematic

to get gay in his spaceman castle

To let gay people and transsexuals know they can live their life outside of the closet fantabulously. If you don't believe that interp just watch Shock Treatment it makes the message even more obvious.

He was transvestite not transsexual.

the type of people who get up on stage and act out a RHPS stage production are pretty terrible (having known a few) and generally take jokes too far and forget that most of the people who go to a screening are there because it's a fun community activity where they can be just a little bit bad in a save environment and not because they want to be literally sexually harassed. They're basically drag queens performing insult comedy. Normies have a tough time with it.

That dude had huge balls for actually going on stage, his GF sounds like a Janet level cunt.

He was both,

He was a Transvestite from the Planet Transexual iirc

or maybe the galaxy was Transexual and the planet was Transylvania

He's from Transexual Transylvania, making him trans

Just because you're from USA doesn't mean you're fat.

It really does though

They have midnight showings at the Alamo Draft house, is it similar? Because fuck that

Yeah, I felt bad for the guy. He really didn't want to go up there. But, other than that, it was a fun evening.

Just don't go on stage. A girl asked me if I was a virgin and I said fuck no.

>Just don't go on stage
wow, thanks captain obvious :^|

Well, that's really all you have to worry about. If somebody comes into the audience and asks you if you're a virgin, just say no. They won't force you up there.

>If somebody comes into the audience and asks you if you're a virgin, just say no
Unless you're, you know, a virgin who isn't ashamed of being a virgin and when people ask you if you're a virgin you say yeah and then random drag queens hassle you for no reason.

If you're a 'virgin' in the sense of never having been to a showing then you obviously don't know to say no when they ask.

I hope you faggots know that when they ask if you're a virgin, they mean "Is this your first time at the show?"

Not if you're an actual virgin.

Well, now you know.

Having been a fan since I was twelve, I knew what to expect going in.

why would a virgin know that?

I thought they were asking if you were an anal virgin.

Why would a virgin admit they're a virgin? If you're a virgin, keep it to yourself. It bums the rest of us out.

iirc:
>virgin=
never seen the movie at all

some groups differentiate between people who have only seen the movie but never been to a live show by calling them masturbators... Either way it makes no sense when they ask someone if they're a virgin, because obviously if they never saw a show before they would have no idea how to answer.

>Why would a virgin admit they're a virgin?
by that logic why would anyone ever ask?

when he says i propose a toast you are all supposed to throw grilled bread on stage? i don't get it man its so weird.

>literally throwing cards at the screen
Do americans actually do this? Do they clap at the end of the movie?

Truly the epitome of autism.

I honestly don't know. Personally, I don't give a damn. But, from time to time, you will be asked this question, especially if you're in your teens or early twenties. In my experience, it's best to just say no.

>because obviously if they never saw a show before they would have no idea how to answer.
Maybe if they're autistic. Most people can take context clues.

#prudeshaming

>screen
It's a play you dip

To make you shiver, with antici....

All of the lines O'Brien sang were pretty much the best in the musical.

most of the stage shows in US are performed as plays in front of the actual movie being played on a screen behind the actors.

It's really autistic.

so its like Ziggy Stardust?

but less androgynous

>Implying the sissification of white males isnt the proper way to punish the white race for being the bringers hate, destruction and racist all over the globe
FUCKING WHITE MALE DETECTED