Why are Americans such gross, fat, fucking disgusting pigs?

Why are Americans such gross, fat, fucking disgusting pigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexico-obesity-rate-united-states_n_3568537.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Freedom

Nice shorts.

They eat too much junk food and don't enough, just like gross fat disgusting pigs the world over

*exercise

I've been to europe and let me tell you something, they're just as fat and gross.

and don't what enough!? AND DON'T WHAT ENOUGH!?

All countries have disgusting fat pigs now. Fast food, frozen food, working longer hours, and dissolution of the nuclear family are all contributing causes. If you're poor you can get 1500 calories for $5, if you just worked a 12 hour shift you can pick up a meal for your family on the way home. If you're depressed and hate yourself it is easy to just say fuck it and get some tacos and a jug of pop.

The mistake is thinking americans are disproportionately fat. If you remove blacks from the statistics obesity rates in america are the same as canada, australia, or western Europe. Black women in particular have a 90% obesity rate.

Masturbate

By-the-by, ohpee, as of 2017 the US is listed as the 10th fattest country in the world, with Kuwait taking the crown in the #1 spot

Fake news. You can safely ignore the insignificant island nations with

Britfag here. Our obesity problem is now worse than yours.

Because life in America is depressing. It's simultaneously easier to exist and harder to truly live than any other first world country. Food is just the most common vice to deal with stress and a depression.

im from America..... AMA

Let's not and say we did

>limited 10 per customer
>10 per customer
>10

So if it demolishes your argument it's fake news, got it

6'2" 218lbs so I am fat, but we used to get dozens of these and $0.39 cheeseburgers and just get so high we would get stuck for hours. Was great during those times. I wouldn't touch them any other time.

Not true, blacks only make up 12.8% of the US population, removing blacks and other non whites would decrease obesity from 36% to 32%. Britain has an obesity rate of 28%

Yeah, he's probably thinking of crime statistics

>I've been to europe and let me tell you something, they're just as fat and gross.

Visited France recently and no less than a dozen people said "You Americans all smell like soap".

Still trying to figure out why that's a BAD thing.

Lol y u all fat n gross hurr durr

>Why are Americans such gross, fat, fucking disgusting pigs?

Food stamps and Obamacare.

>Why are Americans Mexicans

You what now?

Not one European country on this list. Surprise, surprise though, America is on it.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

Cause we have all this "freedom" which enables us to be pigs bro. Now be ethnically challenged

Most Western countries have a bad obesity problem. I think Australia is actually worse than the US now.

Nope. See:

It did used to be, years ago. I think we were actually #1 for a while

>implying you have really been to Paris

mfw older article from 2013 still has more up to date numbers than the 2017 article citing 10 year old cia world factbook numbers.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexico-obesity-rate-united-states_n_3568537.html

>jelly loser detected

Bow to your master OP.

Probably a egyptian saying this.. you are part of the fattest country in the world.

Loser cannot even English.

Because we aren't being over run by Sand Niggers.

The real question is how can we be so fat and disgusting but manage to completly own the world.
Whats that make you

USA is the best country.

It's funny to observe the flailing of impotent mud people.

>The real question is how can we be so fat and disgusting but manage to completly own the world.
What is a jew

Americans are fat until the Olympics come around.

Typo, I'm on your side dumny

Haha. True, true

Not as bad as "palestinians"

Glad we have that settled.

Now what disgusting humans should the mighty US military destroy next?

Commie Venezuelans?

Commie North Koreans?

Commie homosex San Franciscans?

So many to choose from.

I've been to Paris. Nice town, nearly ruined by commie fuckwits.

Have you seen how small the west bank is now days? The Israelis have practically built a zoo around them. Stone throwing is their only form of exercise.

I've been to Rome too. Lots of fat wops there - I thought they all moved to New Jersey.

>pro-tip: if you are a heavy smoker, don't climb the Vatican basilica steps in July. I almost vapor locked from that shit.

How about the commie Chinese who are, by sheer volume, the most egregious suppressors of human rights on the planet?

it means that you're fato to amuretard

post a pic of your body pls

Gotta waste the screaming red/yellow commie chick hordes at some point most likely.

But the gooker factory workers who enable me to buy complete patio furniture set for $249 at Walmart are not to be eliminated without proper cause.

>do the chinks last

Sure I'm fat. Still fit in the P-car though.

California

Knows how to party

How does it affect you?

California is correct.

lol for real American are fucking fat, I am from Mexico and live near the border, everytime I go buy stuff on Black Friday I see huge landwhales at Walmart and shit

literally the shittiest race so who even gives a fuck what you think

>I am from mexico
>mexican

Because its cheap food for middle class and it has sugar in virtually everything.

Whatever, IRL I could laugh at your fatasses and you would never catch me since the thought of running would cause you to hyperventilate

I was on fucking USA Fagbook and it was a fat shaming article much like this thread. Some fatass bitch actually said she had a condition and that she couldn't lose weight easy. She said she had to exercise 3-5 days a week to lose weight and do weights, but that's what you're supposed to do. That is the fucking norm. That's what I do and it's easy as fuck. I'm fit and eat whatever the fuck I want. It's scary to marry an American girl. One day you're going to wake up with the Michelin Woman.