WWYD Thread

Reply for reply

Anyone want more of Amy?

Wwyd

Ram the fuck out of her ass until it gapes, then blow on her face

Wwyd?

got more? I would annihilate her. so cute

WWYD? I'm glad you like her

I would press her up against the wall, arm around her front and blast her until I empty my nuts.
Pic related, except she has something better to hold than a neck

WWYD?

fuck her ass standing while making her say what a whore she is, i pound her fast and hard while pulling her hair untill i cum inside her

Pick a girl, wwyd

3rd fro right, i'd choke her as I fuck her ass, pulling out when I'm about to cum and ptting it in her pussy giving her a hot creampie

WWYD, She's a sub who can take any pain. She aims to please her master. How would Sup Forums truly break her mentally.

Facefuck her and cum down her throat, forcing her to swallow my load....... wwyd

brutally face fucking her, getting as deep down her throat as I can so tears stream down her face and she gags and drools all over herself, i'd then pul out my cock and shoot loads all over her face

Those tits, that body. I wanna do something special for this slut. I bet she still lives at home too which makes it all the better. I want her family to see what a slut they raised. catch her outside in that bikini, and grab her by the hair and force her into her house on her knees and have her whole family gather round. take mmy cock out and slap her face with it while i rip off that top. id make her suck my balls before making her take my entire cock down her throat while i grabbed her head and gave her a good face fuck, making her drool all over her chin and tits. if her mom is anything like her id make her help. watch her little girl get skull fucked while shes forced to suck on her daughters tits. ill make them both gargle my balls before i force them both to strip down to nothing and have her on her hands and knees licking the hole she came out from while i rammed my cock in and out of that tight teen pussy. when i get close ill make her mom eat out her asshole until i cant hold on and I Pull out and cum all over her moms face and her tight asshole, making her mom lick it out and force them to swap while her dad is forced to look on and jack off to his wife and sweet daughter being used like whores.

r4r no limits

grab her hair and use them as handle bars to face fuck her forcing my big cock all the way down her throat making her drool and puke, then i'd pull out and slap hard her crying face before brutally fucking her virgin asshole and I'd finish inside her, giving her a messy anal creampie

let her ride my cock while i sit there and massage her tits. we don't care of the peoples who walk down the street..... wwyd

brutally face fucking her, getting as deep down her throat as I can so tears stream down her face and she gags and drools all over herself, i'd then pul out my cock and shoot loads all over her face

Break her

Push her to her limit and beyond

Pull her hair and throw her on the floor, fuck her pussy with her phone till she is open wide enough for my cock, then I would fuck her in the pussy so deep even my balls couls fit in, pulling out and slapping her face with my cock from time to time. Would cum inside and leave her deippin. Wwyd?

slap her hard before forcing her to kneel and spread her ass, then i would rape her tight hole making her cry and beg to stop

Left

I'd fuck the left one fat-guy style

That's nice, would facefuck

I'd let her put me in a cock cage

I wasn't trying to fap at 530am... But that's about to change. Short hair and black lipstick...fffffuuu

You're most welcome, i hope you enjoy the look of my little one

Id fuck the one in the left right in the ass raw so I can hear her scream in pain/pleasure

tied down and raped. repeatedly. cunt filled with hot cum. panties stuffed into her whore mouth while my friends and i take turns turning her into an object

Whats her name? Amy ?

Wyyd to this slut?

You want to fill it up that badly

Masturbate furiously

would push her on the garden table. rip her bikini off and facefuck her in 69 and eat her out like no tomorrow. shot at least two loads on her face and body. marry her and worship her for the rest of my life.
do you have more of this goddess?

Nympho

Who is she, more photos requested!

Butt fuck until her Asshole bleeds

Throat fuck her while I slap her clit

Instagram name atleast.

left sit on rights face, hold her legs high and apart while i pound her pussy. make out with left while i fill rights pussy. then left slurps my cum out of rights dripping pussy while i pound lefts cunt and right sucks my balls till i fill her too.

Share her instagram mb? Im trying to fap her god damn!

do it good. she deserve just the biggest loads.

Got kik?

bend her over the bed. spank her ass cheeks and hammer the shit out of her pussy.

I know right. Share the love

Bitch has the shoulders of a linebacker

don't use kik.
let right suck me off till i cum but don't allow her to swallow. she has to kiss her friend left and share the cum back and forth while i go down and eat their pussys. they are not allowed to swallow my cum until both came.

WWYD? The more descriptive, the more pics you get.

Wwwedotowhat? A barely there tit?

Nice Pecs lol

Better?

Hmmm...

Fappin sequence initiated...

Ex-gf, what would you do to her fat tits and creamy raw, wet pussy.

I would definitely eat her pussy

The amount of loads I dumped deep inside that tight pussy, goddamn

would eat her out like dying with thirst for hours.
licking her whole body, sucking her tits and eat her out some more.

pretty nice hand print

Fucking phenomenal tits, too

>Fucking phenomenal tits
looks promising but just a long sloppy titfuck with facial at the end while show if its true

I wish I had pics of those tits smothering my cock. They were fucking perfect.

What's her name? She's so cute

Ask if she wanted to play board games while eating potato chips.

indeed, would suck and lick them sloopy first then work my cock on them and watch how eager she try to catch my tip with her tounge.

Trips,

First and last name?

No name, but if there's anything you wanna see, I'll see what I have. No anal, no face, but I got plenty.

Called me Daddy begged for me to fill her up, and everything.

No anal sex or no anus pics? I like seeing butthole but upper back is nice

Wwyd with her tiny body??

Wwyd?

Rip her clothes, bend her over and finger her aggressively. Once she is soaking wet I would start doggystyling her, making her moan uncontrollably.
then brutally fuck her virgin asshole and I'd finish inside her, giving her a messy anal creampie

delicious little asshole, creamy little pussy. fat fucking ass.

8/10
I love mirror

Ever give her shoulder massages?

spread wide and waiting for it, wwyd

>Wwyd?

Get her in the shower and lather her up with rose-scented soap. Then dry her off. Then lick her pee hole. Then have her blow me and come down her throat.

user these are one of those times where we're going to need an album/archive uploaded somewhere