How to commit a suicide without hurt user?

how to commit a suicide without hurt user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To commit suicide you must first hurt for a lifetime

gun
heroin
nembutal
jumping off a skyscraper

heliumtank, cpapmask.. hose

can't find pic with instructiosn

deep.

i'm just curious user, i don't hella want that

duuuuuude deep broooo....... ... .. ......

Helium in a bag over your head
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Fentanyl

You could go out like me. Lots of good drugs some good tunes chilling in my car running in the garage ac blasting getting cozy till i pass out and die.

CO/CO2 while sleeping

woah!

doesn't work

use a mask where you don't breathe your expired air

Eat about 50 seeds and make sure to bite each one.

This guy gets it.

>jumping off a skyscraper
Worst way to go. The fall triggers an adrenaline rush forcing you into self preservation mode. The entire fall is terrifying and regretful.

Go to your local pharmacy and buy the most elite sleeping pills they offer. Once obtained, chug the whole bottle, you'll soon become drowsy and go into a deep sleep. Your body, muscles, and heart, will start to slow down peacefully and eventually stop. You won't even know it happened.

that doesn't work. over the counter sleep meds are made with antihistamines, you'll; just damage your liver

over dose

If you're scared of pain you're not committed enough to killing yourself. If you really truly wanted to die you wouldn't give a shit if it hurt or not. In fact, you might even want the pain to punish you for having such a pathetic life that you feel the need to end it.

What you should actually be concerned with is a method that has a 100% success rate. Don't do some bullshit like overdose on drugs where you can be found and saved (or miscalculate and just get really sick but not dead), make sure you do it right.

Call the SWAT on your own house and point an airsoft gun at them when they kick in the door. Remember to yell bang and run towards them as soon as they enter. You'll be dead in seconds.

>implying most methods won't leave you time to regret

extra tip if you really want it to work: slather shoe polish or some other black/brown stuff all over your skin before they get there.

Helium
Americium

- don't kill you self tho

How can I kill myself quickly? (I don't have access to a gun).

You *do* have an access to a gun. Just buy one off the darknet, or join a shooting range. I bet one can get a gun with a little work in just about every country. Hell, you can even 3D print one nowadays.

Some people are so ungrateful to be alive

walk up to a cop. Ask him politely if you can hold his gun for a second.

talk to someone who cares first, even if its embarassing

Or just read these. You'll probably want to die after that

>implying someone who cares exists

there are a bunch of people who will pretend to care, but deep down they don't give a shit and are only doing it so they can pat themselves on the back later

Man ur a twisted little monkey arent you. Dont kill yourself OP.

There is no way to kill your self with out hurt because even if your death is painless, it isn't for the people in your life.

>remove hurt
>???
>suicide

If you want to die you should at least be remembered. Walk into your nearest city hospital delivery room with a machete and chop chop chop. The police will kill you for free after politely waiting for you to finish.
Bonus if you rape any of the corpses.

As if those same people give af about you while you are alive.

I don't want the OP to kill himself but I also want him to shit or get off the pot - either get the mental help you need or just kill yourself, stop fishing for sympathy.

I was reading about Philip Seymour Hoffman's heroin overdose. Seems like a pretty good way to go. So relaxed you stop breathing. I'm thinking about suicide too.

>2017
>Killing yourself for mental health reasons
Some of us don't plan on being homeless

dont kill yourself, but livestream it if you do. close family would like to see you in your ending days and know what truly go's on in your mind. or option two dont and tell them how you're feeling and retrieve help

Works every time.

This guy gets it.

Yep. Typically you black out and die in your sleep. But there should be more than one depressant, like, heroin + booze + benzos (like with Hoffman) works much more likely than just heroin, unless you have the balls to shoot like a gram.

thats a pretty big generalization and not wholly true

wait until there's a major (category 4+) hurricane, then rent a small boat and drive it into the thing. It probably won't be painless but at least it will be an exciting way to go.

alternatively: try to have sex with one of the tigers at the zoo

Hanging is pretty fast if done correctly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

Well, if I have the balls to kill myself I don't care if it's a gram or a pound. People say shotgun is statistically the most effective. But it's really messy(if you're on Sup Forums, you've seen the photos I've seen).

what the fuck do you care how messy it is? you're not going to have to clean it up

kek

I always wanted to jump out of a plane, riding a great white shark, into the mouth of an active volcano.

this sounds pretty good as long as you're also firing two pistols in the air as you go down

Easy to say but not easy to do. It takes a legit badass to off oneself. Maybe you have what it takes, or maybe later in life you will succeed. But even then you would only be one of the very few who actually kill themselves, 14 / 100,000 or something like that.

That table is not very instructional.

DRINK BLEACH

Be considerate, man. I don't want my family finding my head exploded and my apartment covered in blood.

Hanging or shooting is the easiest way

14 / 100,000? Seriously? Man, they really can't do anything right.

do it in the bathtub with the curtain closed. Lay down some garbage bags and tape some on the walls. Easy cleanup.

As for who finds you, just dial 911 right before you do it and tell them the address.

Make sure you actually kill yourself though, you don't want to be one of those unlucky few who survives a shotgun to the head

Of course. Got my cowboy hat picked out and everything.

That's good advice. Thanks, man.

Why not just do it outdoors?

good point, that's a lot simpler

I dunno. I kinda wanna be in my home. Is that weird?

Man...

Slightly poetic and philosophical, but its getting way more credit than it deserves.

First post, best post.
I'd like to read your book if you ever write one

Eating almonds before prime activation

that's true, we talked more than we act

First post, pretentious douche