EARTH IS FLAT

EARTH IS FLAT
THERE IS NO CURVATURE...
IT'S A FLAT DISC ALL OVER!
OUR ANCESTORS SUPSPECTED IT
ZETETICISM PROVED IT
GLOBULARISM DENIED IT.

TERRESTRIAL GLOBULARISM = A RELEGIOUS CULT FOUNDED ON LIES!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/3di6cf/debunk_this_mars_image_by_nasa_is_in_fact_irish/
youtu.be/c69vZyE74Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

0.5/10 bait
That's sad you never had scholarship

Get b& from Sup Forums did we?

balls?

>rock is hotter if it's closer to space void

Go be crazy in your containment board

My nut is ball. Therefore, eye am ball.
Im ball to the core

this is how flat earth theorists look like

WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?! YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED, EARTH IS FLAT!!

(((Flat earthers))) are false flaggers. Only a jew would deny the accomplishments of the white race.

youre the 5th

Fuck off. I'd believe my nutsack was flat before I believed your ass given all the proof you don't have.

THIS IS PURE FACT! /X/ PARANORMAL?? IS Sup Forums REALLY THIS STUPID AS THEY SAY??

this is now a fuck feminism thread

You must think the earth is really tiny.

Shut the fuck up.
I was in the thread that made that image. All we did was take a picture of Ireland and remove color from it before adding in yellow and red tones.
YOURE A FAGGOT, KILL YOURSELF!

fucking lies..

I took that picture on mars myself last winter

Missinfo

reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/3di6cf/debunk_this_mars_image_by_nasa_is_in_fact_irish/

>believing Reddit is not a controlled opposition

Woo.
A kike?
I'm the only spic in my town who voted for Trump, faggot.

So, you believe the earth is a flat then?

>nasa training course
>training course

If earth is flat, and the sun and moon travel in a circle above it, explain a lunar eclipse, in which the earth goes directly between the sun and moon.

God shuts down sun for a minute

What's with the Jewish hate? What did the Jews ever do? And what does it have to do with some flat earth conspiracy?

>he dosen't know there is a second sun idiot

How old are you user?

The jews are the one who invented the globe model, to distract you from God fool!

Look at these photoshopped images
If you have proof take a picture

Welcome newfriend!

I really don't get you flat earth trolls, nobody is actually taking you seriously. Its only Trolls and Countertrolls trying to troll each other. But where's the fun if everybody knows anyway.

>what did the jews ever do?

So you're telling me the planets aren't all on sticks like this video tells me? And the SUN isn't invisible in space? Shut the front door!!!
youtu.be/c69vZyE74Zg

Nice. I'm saving that.

They haven't really do anything wrong, when will this meme ever end? Short answer: USA and UK are the bad guys, prove me wrong please.

It's functionally irrelevant if the earth is flat or round. Most of us will never leave the surface anyways.

Planets are on sticks. Wake up, sheeple.
youtu.be/c69vZyE74Zg

Final proof. Earth is flat

Elaborate that please, i am interested.

Yeah also if you compare it to other conspiracies it's clear that everyone "believing" the earth were flat is an obvious troll. Other Conspiracies at least try to give a plausible reason why we get lied to. But why would anybody lie about the shape of the earth, there's no sane reason.

Oh my sweet innocent child...

The woman in the video explains how time has been compressed. Ancient history happened sooner than we think and the names of many things have changed.
Anyway, NASA is lying about the planets. The NASA footage (according to the video) shows the planets on sticks and the sun appears to be black.
(Actually, the planets are reflecting the sun and are blowing out the sensor on the camera, sending back a monochrome image with bars going through the planets but that's too complicated of an explanation.)

Interesting but why is NASA lying about this? What's the motive?

Beats the fuck out of me. Crazy people like to blame NASA for dumb shit. I think they have schizophrenia.

>Can't feel Earth spinning
Yes, the speed of the Earth spinning sounds fast, but you have to consider the SIZE of the Earth. Relative to that, it's actually sort of slow.

>Can't measure oceanic curvature
It's a complete logical fallacy that something doesn't exist simply because it cannot be measured.

>Ships disappear because of perspective
Using disappearing over the horizon as proof of round Earth was never good logic anyway. You can have this one

>Pilots don't have to account for Earth's curvature or spin
The Earth doesn't spin independently of its atmosphere.

>Sun is blah, blah miles away
What would the sun being closer or further away even prove?

>NASA's pictures are real
Why would they fake all those pictures? Occam's Razor, dude.

>Spinning ball, infinite space, no proof
I can't imagine there's proof of infinite space, but there's plenty of evidence that the Earth is a spinning, roundish mass orbiting the sun. Or do you have evidence to the contrary?

that's no moon

It's a spacestation

EARTH IS THICCC AF AND YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE OTHERWISE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mental illness is a tough thing to admit. No one in their right mind would think the earth is flat. I should know, I was friends with someone with schizophrenia. He will actively deny anything that based in reality. It's as if he craves irrationality.

Eww gay.

Dear Flat Earthers,

'splain gravity.

Kind Regards

Nonmouthbreathinganon

dear idiot, explain why there is no picture of the "end of the world"..

why don't you just take a fucking boat with your retarded friends and see for yourself ???

Out of intrest, why the fuck does it matter? It's not like its going to change your life dramatically, you'll still get up in the morning and drive to your dead end job until it's time to come home to your horrid wife and kids for the next 50 years until you die an old unfulfilled sorry excuse of a human being.

>be you
>re-read previous post
>realise it's not advocating Flat Earth
>realise you're the idiot

Don't worry though, user. We'll just keep this between us eh?

Also, there is no picture of the "end of the world" as the world hasn't ended. If you mean why is there no picture of the EDGE of the world, well, that, my dear child, is an easy one. Spheres don't have edges.

But don't you want to know iff the lizardd pepaoples are controllingn us man Jfunuck theirre gon na get me just typing thiss

Because th-the jews are d-doing it again just like they took m-my girlfriend from me in high school. Fucking k-kikes!!!

Damn Jews.

So you are retarded?

You need to go back

I take it you don't have a job, nor a wife, nor any fulfillment.

That makes YOU the sorry excuse for a human being! Having a job you hate, a wife you don't enjoy, and not doing anything fulfilling are all choices an individual makes (in this day and age). Having any of these is a failure to rise to the occasion of one's own life as a human.

This theory is major bait, but still triggered me enough to comment.
>Literally go to some large flat area on Earth and use a black magic transit